Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) (704 Views)

Singer Simi Drops Bombshell Braless Beach Photos / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by s4lent9ja: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Nigerian sonorous songstress, Simi has dropped the video for her single hit song titled 'Ayo'. The video was directed by the DK and produced by Nigerian ace producer Legendury Beatz. With several comments from music lovers online, it won't be nice not to have any review on the video.

'Ayo' is a Yoruba name for joy, the song is best appreciated among the Yoruba folks because it is actually something they can relate with. Am I the only one who thinks this song tilted 'Ayo' is an extension of Adekunle Gold's song titled 'Ire'.

DOWNLOAD SONG HERE

WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by s4lent9ja: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
I like the video
Re: Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by tohyorsih(f): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
this song has been bursting my brain
Re: Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by s4lent9ja: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:
this song has been bursting my brain

Walahi, it's been doing the same to me too. I really like her voice
Re: Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by tohyorsih(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2019
s4lent9ja:

Walahi, it's been doing the same to me too. I really like her voice

her voice is very good. i applaud her
Re: Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by BEENICE(f): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
nice voice
Re: Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by s4lent9ja: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

her voice is very good. i applaud her

Do you think Simi is the best Nigerian Singer at the moment?
Re: Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) by tohyorsih(f): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
s4lent9ja:

Do you think Simi is the best Nigerian Singer at the moment?
yes she is!

(1) (Reply)

#throwbackthursday: How Many 9ja Celebrities Can You Identify Here (photo) / Chioma Jesus, Nigerian Gospel Singer Defeats Beyonce In Contest / Regina Daniels Credits Mother For Lavish Lifestyle In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.