Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid (28713 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
namiji2598:
neymar and ronaldo out already
go go Messi
balon'or loading

He's only Best in Barca.. no where else..

And blatter ain't uefa president no More.. no awards for him again

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Whobedatte(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Prodigytal:
Ronaldo is the best ever.

I laugh when people say Ronaldo only score goals. He has more career assists than iniesta and xavi.
Tap in assist isn't assist bro
Has Rinaldo ever made a penetrative pass ? A long pass ? Or a killer pass ? He only waits for rebounds inside the 18 yard and pass even my grandma would do that. That s why he is only tagged a great scorer and not a good assist playmaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Reussite: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
I'm a staunch CR7 fan and a lover of Juventus FC cos of him but trust me I don't see Juve qualifying ahead of ATM tonight.
Juve should win but I doubt their qualification knowing how difficult it would be to stop ATM from scoring. sad

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Foodforthought: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Prodigytal:

I laugh when people say Ronaldo only score goals. He has more career assists than iniesta and xavi.
Loud it!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teymanhenry(f): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Prodigytal:

sorry bro, Ronaldo is a forward while Xavi and Iniesta are midfielders .because he is closer to the opposition's box than xavi and iniesta it makes him more possible for him to score and assist goals than the midfielders

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by martineverest(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
I won't be surprised if atlectico beat juve...expect an early goal against juve
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by cryptocherith: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
martineverest:
I won't be surprised if atlectico beat juve...expect an early goal against juve
Reverse will be the case bro

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by naturalwaves: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ronaldo's self belief is awesome. Anything can happen in football. My only fear is that Juventus does not have the kind of midfield that can withstand that of Atletico and that was why it was difficult to penetrate in the first leg. Therefore, it will be better if Juve use side wings , float in the ball and rely on the height of Mandzukic and Ronaldo's aerial ability. Diego Simon will set up his team to be totally defensive in the first 45 minutes to see how well and far they can protect the 2 goal advantage. Juventus will most likely need to rely on set pieces and aerial balls.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Samsonklin(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Prodigytal:

Without facts, you must remain silence. #peace
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by osuofia2(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
bros no vex.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by martineverest(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
cryptocherith:

Reverse will be the case bro
Italian teams haven't beaten atlectico Madrid....atlectico is more balanced and complete than juve
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by chally100(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2
Ororo to score hatrick
. No be only hatrick na factory

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Segun87(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ronaldo the best player ever...... juventus all d way tonight.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by AllenSpencer: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
[s]
Nobeluscabral:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke shocked
[/s]

You are hungry!
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by undisputed106(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Coldsteel:
Overhyped farmer

Guy u wicked ooo grin
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by babakb: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Whobedatte:

Tap in assist isn't assist bro
Has Rinaldo ever made a penetrative pass ? A long pass ? Or a killer pass ? He only waits for rebounds inside the 18 yard and pass even my grandma would do that. That s why he is only tagged a great scorer and not a good assist playmaker

See hatred, which one is Tap in assists again, I guess Ronaldo is too good that he makes scoring and assisting so easy that you guys call it Taps.

Cr7 has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta put together.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by undisputed106(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Prodigytal:

Than Xavi and iniesta ke?
Assist get level o. All these ones No dey do all those poverty assist wey Ronaldo dey do oo
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by undisputed106(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
fineyemi:
Anything can happen in the game of football. Am tipping for juve to win tonight

I'm triggered. But they call things like these "dreams"
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Emmyoz: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ororo no go fit do magic again
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by undisputed106(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
naturalwaves:
Ronaldo's self belief is awesome. Anything can happen in football. My only fear is that Juventus does not have the kind of midfield that can withstand that of Atletico and that was why it was difficult to penetrate in the first leg. Therefore, it will be better if Juve use side wings , float in the ball and rely on the height of Mandzukic and Ronaldo's aerial ability. Diego Simon will set up his team to be totally defensive in the first 45 minutes to see how well and far they can protect the 2 goal advantage. Juventus will most likely need to rely on set pieces and aerial balls.

If I were to follow my mind, I'd say Juventus no fit win Atletico
But
If I were to judge with the past, I would say anything fit happen.

But really, e go difficult for Juventus. All those suggestions no go work. Atletico is not one of those farmers team they beat in Turin.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by sanmtiago(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
this hate is so real grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by uthlaw: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Prodigytal:

stop fighting for him, whatever he plays on the pitch will speak for him.....95% of world footballers and coaches choses his rival ahead of him because of what he plays!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by uthlaw: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

leaving manutd for Madrid and leaving Madrid for Juventus don't make you the best,does two club's are among the best in the world,after Madrid is Barca and after Bayern Munich is Juventus....the last time Bayern Munich want to sign Messi,they offer £250m and Adidas said they will add additional£150m.... Manchester City bring Blanc check for him and offer to pay £1m per week but leo say is not interested.... nobody,no player and non player can ever be giving such offer!
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
uthlaw:
leaving manutd for Madrid and leaving Madrid for Juventus don't make you the best,does two club's are among the best in the world,after Madrid is Barca and after Bayern Munich is Juventus....the last time Bayern Munich want to sign Messi,they offer £250m and Adidas said they will add additional£150m.... Manchester City bring Blanc check for him and offer to pay £1m per week but leo say is not interested.... nobody,no player and non player can ever be giving such offer!

So what's your point
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
uthlaw:

Whether you like it OR not...

He's Barça best NOT Argentina best..

Unlike Ronaldo , he's Man Utd golden boy, Madrid hall of famer, now Juve hall of fame, Portugal best..

If you don't agree, well... That's your opinion .

Both are good but I prefer Ronaldo coz he proved himself both in clubs and country . .

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

So what's your point
His point is that, Ronaldo moves from one great team that has been lifting cups before he was born sef to the other. He's a good footballer, no doubt about that but if you are hell bent on the fact that he goes from one club to the other, then let him try Crystal palace, stoke city, Parma, Genoa or even Bordeaux...... Thank u.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

His point is that, Ronaldo moves from one great team that has been lifting cups before he was born sef to the other. He's a good footballer, no doubt about that but if you are hell bent on the fact that he goes from one club to the other, then let him try Crystal palace, stoke city, Parma, Genoa or even Bordeaux...... Thank u.

Laughing.. What a dumb logic.. They couldn't afford his service..

The great you are, the greater the team you play for. .

Because Messi isn't greater, that's why he will only remain Barça best.. Unlike Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Whether you like it OR not...

He's Barça best NOT Argentina best..

Unlike Ronaldo , he's Man Utd golden boy, Madrid hall of famer, now Juve hall of fame, Portugal best..

If you don't agree, well... That's your opinion .

Both are good but I prefer Ronaldo coz he proved himself both in clubs and country . .
Pls is Figo greater than Maradona? If yes, then I will leave you to ur opinion.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by namiji2598: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

who deh talk of better in Barca only or elsewhere so because it ain't blatter, Messi getting no balon'or again?? he will wen he deserves Ronaldo have Reasons for leaving united - a bigger club for joining Juventus - increase in salary give me a reason why Messi will leave Barca jus to prove some fucking fans
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

Pls is Figo greater than Maradona? If yes, then I will leave you to ur opinion.

Maradona is Argentina best. .unlike figo.. So many competition in his time.. So many good players..

And Maradona and figo played in the same time like Ronaldo and Messi?? ??
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
namiji2598:

who deh talk of better in Barca only or elsewhere
so because it ain't blatter, Messi getting no balon'or again??
he will wen he deserves
Ronaldo have Reasons for leaving united - a bigger club
for joining Juventus - increase in salary
give me a reason why Messi will leave Barca
jus to prove some fucking fans

Soccer is about trophy not salary.

That's why Ronaldo keeps getting em.. In different clubs and Messi.. Barça only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shares Throwback Photo / Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.