Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid (28724 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by namiji2598: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Soccer is about trophy not salary.

That's why Ronaldo keeps getting em.. In different clubs and Messi.. Barça only
so Ronaldo get trophy pass Messi
or u think Ronaldo left Madrid because of trophy
Ronaldo left because he asked for increase in money and deh refused oga

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
namiji2598:

so Ronaldo get trophy pass Messi
or u think Ronaldo left Madrid because of trophy
Ronaldo left because he asked for increase in money and deh refused oga

Madrid met his demands but he left .. Trophy with different clubs not like Messi Barça only
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by kingskim(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
All these penaldo wannabes go hear am today... simeone boys go batter dia head with defense..1 ucl goal this season and them wannabes still dey shout em name upandan juventus don comot ucl... penaldo wannabes pls don't compare The real Goat Messi to fowl like ronaldo������
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by uthlaw: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. What a dumb logic.. They couldn't afford his service..

The great you are, the greater the team you play for. .

Because Messi isn't greater, that's why he will only remain Barça best.. Unlike Ronaldo
no club can either pay Messi including Juventus.... mancity that can pay his service is an average club.so is a player greater than both mancity and Juventus join together,the Madrid that is greater is a rival!
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by uthlaw: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Whether you like it OR not...

He's Barça best NOT Argentina best..

Unlike Ronaldo , he's Man Utd golden boy, Madrid hall of famer, now Juve hall of fame, Portugal best..

If you don't agree, well... That's your opinion .

Both are good but I prefer Ronaldo coz he proved himself both in clubs and country . .
that final in Europe against France,did he play in the final match,no he was changed out of the game and the teams play well...Messi took Argentina to world cup final and two final in Copa American and also took them to world cup yet you guys said he done nothing for Argentina but you said Ronaldo have nobody to support him in Portugal but without him they won the euro cup.....stop saying trash if u don't know football!
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by namiji2598: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Madrid met his demands but he left .. Trophy with different clubs not like Messi Barça only
deh met his demands but by that time he Don made up his mind already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by sure4U: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
check me out for ur sure 98% 3odds

must win
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by osaskywire: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
undisputed106:

Than Xavi and iniesta ke?
Assist get level o. All these ones No dey do all those poverty assist wey Ronaldo dey do oo

Wetin u dey talk 4 mouth... Assist na assist...
Abi if xavi do 1 assist dem go reward am with 2 assists..
Abeg quit the weed u taking bro

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by osaskywire: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

His point is that, Ronaldo moves from one great team that has been lifting cups before he was born sef to the other. He's a good footballer, no doubt about that but if you are hell bent on the fact that he goes from one club to the other, then let him try Crystal palace, stoke city, Parma, Genoa or even Bordeaux...... Thank u.
Lol and messi started playing 4 barca when dey haven't been raising trophies right?...
Let's face it bro y don't u suggest same 4 messi like him going to play 4 other clubs..... But no he would be a laughing stock... Person wey hin yansh open 4 Argentina...
See messi is good only @ barca end of discussion

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
uthlaw:
that final in Europe against France,did he play in the final match,no he was changed out of the game and the teams play well...Messi took Argentina to world cup final and two final in Copa American and also took them to world cup yet you guys said he done nothing for Argentina but you said Ronaldo have nobody to support him in Portugal but without him they won the euro cup.....stop saying trash if u don't know football!

Damn.. why na.. why must you deny what was true.

Messi cost them those national throphies bro

Ronaldo got injured, can't continue.. as a leader, he motivate them.. along side with the Coach.. what else do you want him to do na..

Haba

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
uthlaw:
no club can either pay Messi including Juventus.... mancity that can pay his service is an average club.so is a player greater than both mancity and Juventus join together,the Madrid that is greater is a rival!

Damn..

For real?

I give up on this discussion with you jare..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. What a dumb logic.. They couldn't afford his service..

The great you are, the greater the team you play for. .

Because Messi isn't greater, that's why he will only remain Barça best.. Unlike Ronaldo
And you cannot make ur point without being insultive abi? Odeeeee.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

And you cannot make ur point without being insultive abi? Odeeeee.
No vex

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
osaskywire:
Lol and messi started playing 4 barca when dey haven't been raising trophies right?...
Let's face it bro y don't u suggest same 4 messi like him going to play 4 other clubs..... But no he would be a laughing stock... Person wey hin yansh open 4 Argentina...
Barcelona is more than a club to him, where are other clubs when he needed help?
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
uthlaw:
Don't mind him bro, people be arguing blindly, it's never a crime to love one player than the other. If you like say that ozil is better than Messi, fine!!! Opinion and choice matters a lot but when you are arguing always make use of ur conscience. We know ur cry in the past, Messi cannot survive without Ronaldinho, deco, xavi, Iniesta and so on,but now nko, those haters has another national anthem,he should leave where they adore him and go to another club. There is only two clubs in the world, Barcelona and the others........

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:
No vex
No p bro.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
osaskywire:
If reaching the world cup final and Copa America finals is what you meant by yansnh opening, I dare you to make a phone call to Ronaldo and lead his team to the world cup final too, since he's the greatest of all time by you.
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by NELLZO: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who is the best? Eden Hazard vs Neymar Jr
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by andrew444(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
babakb:

See hatred, which one is Tap in assists again, I guess Ronaldo is too good that he makes scoring and assisting so easy that you guys call it Taps.

Cr7 has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta put together.

What about messi?
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Hamzola28: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Atletico madrid to qualifyAtletico madrid to qualifyAtletico madrid to qualify
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by uthlaw: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
NELLZO:
Who is the best? Eden Hazard vs Neymar Jr
Neymar is better than hazard!
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by uthlaw: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

Don't mind him bro, people be arguing blindly, it's never a crime to love one player than the other. If you like say that ozil is better than Messi, fine!!! Opinion and choice matters a lot but when you are arguing always make use of ur conscience. We know ur cry in the past, Messi cannot survive without Ronaldinho, deco, xavi, Iniesta and so on,but now nko, those haters has another national anthem,he should leave where they adore him and go to another club. There is only two clubs in the world, Barcelona and the others........
two club's in the world, Barcelona leads and others follow....you are mouthed,I concur!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by mikeyung71(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cristano Ronaldo.. Will shock the doubters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by yomiracles: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
My prediction: 1 1
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Icon79(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
The first day this draw came out, I predicted that Athleti would eliminate Juventus.

I can't wait for the end of the match tonight to confirm my predictions.

O pari
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by kushercain: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
chally100:
. No be only hatrick na factory

You say wettin?

17 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Icon79:
The first day this draw came out, I predicted that Athleti would eliminate Juventus.

O pari
match Don end o, abeg predict tomorrow games make I play the opposite

13 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by josh005(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2
Ororo to score hatrick

Guy, u be witch? I wish i knw where u dey stay, i for buy u drink u deserved it.. U r good.

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Icon79:

O pari
You said?grin
I no hear you well wellcheesy
You Said??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwe’s Football Team Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Super Eagles Friendly / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.