Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid (28709 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by drewsman: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Icon79:
The first day this draw came out, I predicted that Athleti would eliminate Juventus.

I can't wait for the end of the match tonight to confirm my predictions.

O pari

Oga oya confirm now

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by baike: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
i promise to give someone 1M naira if CR7 score two goals today... but oboyooooo

that boy nahhh GAOT

i mean GOALgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by safarigirl(f): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

His point is that, Ronaldo moves from one great team that has been lifting cups before he was born sef to the other. He's a good footballer, no doubt about that but if you are hell bent on the fact that he goes from one club to the other, then let him try Crystal palace, stoke city, Parma, Genoa or even Bordeaux...... Thank u.
was Real Madrid really a great team lifting trophies before Ronaldo?

Because the records show that they had a woeful UCL record from 2009 till CR7 signed for them....and then their performances improved and they went back to winning and now that he is gone, they returned to their bang average status.

Now, look what he has done with Juve tonight? You don't have to like a man to acknowledge his greatness. A lot of men just have this animosity towards CR7 because he is the kind of man they wish they were, but know they can never be. They find it easier to support Messi, who gets by on talent, rather than hardwork, and whose looks aren't as intimidating as CR7.

CR7 is nobody's mate in the UCL, acknowledge that. He is the greatest player in UCL history

21 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by josephsm823(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2 Ororo to score hatrick
guy, where u see the prediction?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2
Ororo to score hatrick
U Be Babalawo. Guy U Get Am Die, Ur Head Dey Dere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Starboytwo:
Every body just love and wish ororo to turn up the magic tonight with a Hatrick and forever breaks Messi, barca and Spanish hearts.....

Ororo the GOAT
And He Gave D Midas Touch

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Starboytwo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
hireet:
And He Gave D Midas Touch
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Tadwears2050(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
LifestyleTonite:

Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken concerning the chances of Juventus springing a surprise comeback against Atletico Madrid in the second leg of the UEFA Champions League tie.

The game which will be played at the Allianz Stadium Tuesday night will see Juventus working to erase the 2-0 loss they suffered away at Madrid.

“We didn’t expect to lose the first leg 2-0, but anything can happen, and we want to give a great response in our home, in front of our fans,” Ronaldo spoke ahead of the game.

“These are the great nights, the fantastic ones: the Champions League nights,” he continued.

“The team is confident of playing a great game and I am too. To the fans I say: think positive, let’s believe.“Get ready to come back!”

Ronaldo was signed by the seven-time reigning Italian champions last summer from Real Madrid for 100 million euros to end their Champions League heartbreaks which they've suffered at his hand.

A stunning overhead kick from the Portuguese in the quarterfinals in Turin last April dumped Juventus out of the tournament once again.

https://lailasnews.com/ronaldo-juventus-atletico-madrid/

Cc lalasticlala

Ronaldo Predicted correctly
Thank God

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Kilanee: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
The daddy of the Champions League delivers again.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Quadri121: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by fergieboy: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Come back to where?

With Diego boys..

Forget it cr7..

With you and Messi.. come back no go happen
you where saying?

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by fergieboy: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Reussite:
I'm a staunch CR7 fan and a lover of Juventus FC cos of him but trust me I don't see Juve qualifying ahead of ATM tonight.
Juve should win but I doubt their qualification knowing how difficult it would be to stop ATM from scoring. sad
you still doubting?
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by fergieboy: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Emmyoz:
Ororo no go fit do magic again
abi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
fergieboy:
you where saying?

Dissapointed by Diego boys
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by OsusuBishop(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:
Ororo to score hatrick

Prophet of our time. Please who will win the Kano and sokoto rerun?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by donvat1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Coldsteel:
Overhyped farmer
when dulard like u talk I understand there is something fishy in soul
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
D difference btw real madrid embarassing loss and juve victory is cr7. he who God has bless, no man can curse

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
safarigirl:
was Real Madrid really a great team lifting trophies before Ronaldo?

Because the records show that they had a woeful UCL record from 2009 till CR7 signed for them....and then their performances improved and they went back to winning and now that he is gone, they returned to their bang average status.

Now, look what he has done with Juve tonight? You don't have to like a man to acknowledge his greatness. A lot of men just have this animosity towards CR7 because he is the kind of man they wish they were, but know they can never be. They find it easier to support Messi, who gets by on talent, rather than hardwork, and whose looks aren't as intimidating as CR7.

CR7 is nobody's mate in the UCL, acknowledge that. He is the greatest player in UCL history
Ma, why can't u quote me before tonight's match. To your first question, real Madrid was really a great team before the arrival of cr7........ Inugo?
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by damilogogle(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:
Come back to where?
With Diego boys..
Forget it cr7..
With you and Messi.. come back no go happen

Bro see your life.....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by safarigirl(f): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

Bros, why can't u quote me before tonight's match.
first off, I'm not a 'bros' I'm a 'sis'

Secondly, I just came across this thread this night, and by extension, your post.

Tonight's match does not negate the fact that Real Madrid was not a great team before Ronald and has not been a great team after him, so saying he is jumping between great teams is untrue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Teeklef(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
safarigirl:
first off, I'm not a 'bros' I'm a 'sis'

Secondly, I just came across this thread this night, and by extension, your post.

Tonight's match does not negate the fact that Real Madrid was not a great team before Ronald and has not been a great team after him, so saying he is jumping between great teams is untrue.
Your opinion though!!!
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Teeklef:

Your opinion though!!!
FACT....not opinion.

PROVEN FACT

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
damilogogle:

Bro see your life.....

I don see am.. Cr7 don shame me..

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by silent10(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
safarigirl:
FACT....not opinion.

PROVEN FACT
I like your response cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by seuncyrus(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:
Ororo to score hatrick

You sure say you no edit this post ? shocked
Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Abuheekmat:

I don see am.. Cr7 don shame me..
Abeg U No Use Laf Tear My Belle

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Sanread: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
At 34. This man is unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid by Simpleaerobob(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
kushercain:
Juve to win on aggregate 3-2 Ororo to score hatrick
I wish we played ur prediction bro.... na thousands oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Greenwood Is Not Guilty But He Will Not Play For Manchester United Again / Asisat Oshoala Shares Throwback Photo / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.