Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

For People Living At Iyanaipaja And Working In V.i - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For People Living At Iyanaipaja And Working In V.i (256 Views)

I Buy Scrap And Working Inveter Battery / Nanny Working In Lekki Sends Her 18-year-old Daughter To Seduce Madam's Husband / The DISRESPECT I'm Getting While Living At Home Is TOO MUCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For People Living At Iyanaipaja And Working In V.i by luvt(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2019
For iyanaipaja to V.l route..
SEND: R2w iyanaipaja*vi
TO:08107600076..
For your seat reservation and we would ride you to work..to and fro..with comfort..
Ride2work is designed to bring comfort and convenience to every worker...to and fro..

(1) (Reply)

Divine Intervention / How To Move Out On Your Own / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.