₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,232,472 members, 4,885,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 at 03:04 PM

For People Living At Iyanaipaja And Working In V.i - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For People Living At Iyanaipaja And Working In V.i (107 Views)

Punishment For People Like Jeremi Who Impregnate And Abandon Responsibility? / Clothes For People Born In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For People Living At Iyanaipaja And Working In V.i by luvt(m): 10:18am On Mar 12
For iyanaipaja to V.l route..
SEND: R2w iyanaipaja*vi
TO:08107600076..
For your seat reservation and we would ride you to work..to and fro..with comfort..
Ride2work is designed to bring comfort and convenience to every worker...to and fro..

(1) (Reply)

Are You Eligible For Marriage? / Single Mother Gives Birth On A Tree While Escaping Floods Caused By Cyclone Idai / We Solve Your Mariage Problems With Our God Given Trado-mystic Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.