₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,213,626 members, 4,832,529 topics. Date: Monday, 25 March 2019 at 12:35 AM

You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. (6143 Views)

6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ / Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by uckennety(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12
kevoh:

You have to receive it first right? Before sending to another PayPal. So how do we receive it when one can not receive PayPal in 9ja.

Are you for real?

It's a lie

You can receive but can't withdraw into ur bank account
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by kevoh(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12
uckennety:

Are you for real?

It's a lie

Ok
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by KlassicJ: 7:06pm On Mar 12
Kingjamil01:
thanks for sharing this, please can it be done on Android phone

@Damoladamola, pls answer this question.
Can it?
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by timitayo77: 7:06pm On Mar 12
uckennety:

Are you for real?

It's a lie

is it nigerian paypal u r talking about? If it is, dat means ur nigerian paypal has the send and receive button to send funds to another paypal & also receive funds from aother paypal?

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by DamolaDamola: 8:26pm On Mar 12
martinz1:
Damoladamola, how can a Nigerian withdraw from payal concidering the fact that Nigerian's are exempted from doing that
There are people called exchangers, who have paypal account and are willing to buy paypal funds from you for smaller amount. You'll give them your email and they will add it to their PayPal account. Once you withdraw the money to your email address, it will be credited to their account and they will pay you the agreed exchange rate.There are a lot of them here on Nairaland, the search button is at your service.
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by DamolaDamola: 8:28pm On Mar 12
Kingjamil01:
thanks for sharing this, please can it be done on Android phone
I don't think so, most transcription site requires PC specifically. So use your PC
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by DamolaDamola: 8:31pm On Mar 12
dapuzi:
I need help with PayPal account opening
You can try and search the name Bkuranga on Nairaland. I'm sure he can help with that or knows someone that can help
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by DamolaDamola: 8:32pm On Mar 12
biGDhAp:
good but,can it work on android phones
I won't advice that. Use PC
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by LaCremy: 10:25pm On Mar 12
How do you easily transcribe your audio files?

Is there any website or app you are using?

@DamolaDamola
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Emvico34: 11:16pm On Mar 12
DamolaDamola:
Believe me, I've been trying to post this for a while, but time and other factors have prevented me from doing so. I hope you don't mind my poor syntax, but rather focus on the content of this thread.
If you are a broke youth or in need of an extra source of income, all you need is access to the internet with a computer. Stop complaining you are broke. There are a lot of ways out there to make money on the internet without even stepping out of your home. I'm going to give you a very easy one today. Yes, It's always been easy and it's even become easier with the new website I'm using. It's one of my major source of income for more than a year. I've had several encounters with the Oyinbo's on the internet, and one thing I've learned is they are always willing to help you regardless of where you come from, as long as you stay humble. I picked up one or two things on Transcription sometimes ago from a Philippine friend on Facebook and believe me, It has really changed my life for good. Of course, some Nairalanders also help me along the way. Yes. The word is Transcription.
I'm sure some of you are familiar with the word transcription but for one reason or the other believed it's very hard to do. Well, it's just listening to audios or videos from clients and converting it to text. Nothing more is attached to it. I struggled a lot with transcription when I first started and it was largely because I was on my own and had no one to guide me physically except for few friends online, my typing skill suck and of course because I was new to it. But guess what? Transcription is just as easy as anything you could think of when the word 'easy comes to mind.
I'll give you a website I use without any charges at all. Visit and apply as a Transcriptionist. They employ every time. All you have to do is a few short audio tests which are very easy, you'll get your result immediately if you have passed the test or fail. They pay around $2 for 10 minutes of clear audio, which I think is pretty decent. They use PayPal as a payment method, there is no limit for the amount you can withdraw also. Regardless of where you are, you'll be accepted. So you don't need a VPN.
or a beginner, you can do as much as three audios a day which will make you around $6 dollars a day. It's not much. Right? Do the calculation of 30 days for yourself and imagine how much you will make, if you can make it a full-time job, of course, you'll earn more than that. They have clear audio every time provided you're willing to work.
Regardless of your typing skill or speed, these websites have very clear audios and they already have their system generate a computer transcript, all you have to do is edit few computer mistakes and tag the speakers, usually two speakers. I know many Nairalanders have been using the site but decided to keep it to themselves. I guess they thought, "The fewer the people that knows the site, the better".
Just visit the website Qa-world.com and apply, you really have nothing to lose. I've done my part and its up to you to decide if it's worth trying or not. If you are having difficulty passing the test, feel free to check my signature and contact me on Whatsapp. I'll try and help in the best ways God has given me the capability to.
Of course, some folks will be looking to skip the test stage and get on directly with the account. I've had few accounts for sale along with the mail I signed up with. It's very affordable. You can call me whatever names you like, but the truth is we all have to do what we have to, to ensure we have more than one sources of income. Good luck folks.
pls i need one on one training

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Christeety: 11:28pm On Mar 12
DamolaDamola:
Believe me, I've been trying to post this for a while, but time and other factors have prevented me from doing so. I hope you don't mind my poor syntax, but rather focus on the content of this thread.
If you are a broke youth or in need of an extra source of income, all you need is access to the internet with a computer. Stop complaining you are broke. There are a lot of ways out there to make money on the internet without even stepping out of your home. I'm going to give you a very easy one today. Yes, It's always been easy and it's even become easier with the new website I'm using. It's one of my major source of income for more than a year. I've had several encounters with the Oyinbo's on the internet, and one thing I've learned is they are always willing to help you regardless of where you come from, as long as you stay humble. I picked up one or two things on Transcription sometimes ago from a Philippine friend on Facebook and believe me, It has really changed my life for good. Of course, some Nairalanders also help me along the way. Yes. The word is Transcription.
I'm sure some of you are familiar with the word transcription but for one reason or the other believed it's very hard to do. Well, it's just listening to audios or videos from clients and converting it to text. Nothing more is attached to it. I struggled a lot with transcription when I first started and it was largely because I was on my own and had no one to guide me physically except for few friends online, my typing skill suck and of course because I was new to it. But guess what? Transcription is just as easy as anything you could think of when the word 'easy comes to mind.
I'll give you a website I use without any charges at all. Visit and apply as a Transcriptionist. They employ every time. All you have to do is a few short audio tests which are very easy, you'll get your result immediately if you have passed the test or fail. They pay around $2 for 10 minutes of clear audio, which I think is pretty decent. They use PayPal as a payment method, there is no limit for the amount you can withdraw also. Regardless of where you are, you'll be accepted. So you don't need a VPN.
or a beginner, you can do as much as three audios a day which will make you around $6 dollars a day. It's not much. Right? Do the calculation of 30 days for yourself and imagine how much you will make, if you can make it a full-time job, of course, you'll earn more than that. They have clear audio every time provided you're willing to work.
Regardless of your typing skill or speed, these websites have very clear audios and they already have their system generate a computer transcript, all you have to do is edit few computer mistakes and tag the speakers, usually two speakers. I know many Nairalanders have been using the site but decided to keep it to themselves. I guess they thought, "The fewer the people that knows the site, the better".
Just visit the website Qa-world.com and apply, you really have nothing to lose. I've done my part and its up to you to decide if it's worth trying or not. If you are having difficulty passing the test, feel free to check my signature and contact me on Whatsapp. I'll try and help in the best ways God has given me the capability to.
Of course, some folks will be looking to skip the test stage and get on directly with the account. I've had few accounts for sale along with the mail I signed up with. It's very affordable. You can call me whatever names you like, but the truth is we all have to do what we have to, to ensure we have more than one sources of income. Good luck folks.

Thanks for this info

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Kingchineme6: 3:02am On Mar 13
Please my brother I tried to register but they said my email is invalid, what should I do? Pls
renewa29:

Yes
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Kingchineme6: 3:04am On Mar 13
oladefirst2:
PLEASE DROP YOUR WATSAPP NUMBER INCASE OF DIFFICULTY
09025003351 Kingsley
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13
please I need your WhatsApp number, I scaled through. just need some more information
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by graciousolo(m): 10:45am On Mar 13
FADI0Z:
please I need your WhatsApp number, I scaled through. just need some more information

Hi, I did the test but failed. I don't know why.

What did you do?
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 13
graciousolo:

Hi, I did the test but failed. I don't know why.

What did you do?
Just transcribed as usual. You might want to check your punctuations though, I'm guessing that counts as well...

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by graciousolo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13
FADI0Z:
Just transcribed as usual. You might want to check your punctuations though, I'm guessing that counts as well...

I believe my punctuations were good but, I used my phone; could that have been an issue?

Also, do I get another shot at it?
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by timitayo77: 2:07pm On Mar 13
graciousolo:

I believe my punctuations were good but, I used my phone; could that have been an issue?

Also, do I get another shot at it?
you will hav to use another email to giv it another shot. I failed twice, but got it the 3rd time. I used a laptop.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Iykesmooth: 2:19pm On Mar 13
Omg I don't have a laptop
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by emeths: 2:22pm On Mar 13
good
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by Tosinex(m): 2:37pm On Mar 13
DamolaDamola:
Just visit the website Qa-world.com and really have nothing to lose. I've done my part and its up to you to decide if it's worth trying or not. If you are having difficulty passing the test, feel free to check my signature and contact me on Whatsapp. I'll try and help in the best ways God has given me the capability to.
can I get more information on this!
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by mcjibs22(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13
I can't believe I failed the test and no second chance,.

what more to check for in this transcription below

" Hi jimmy
I want to go back probably take a bath. more than anything I want to make sure we find time on the counter for a short demo. i think if you and the other stakeholder see the product in action they will be able to understand why we were able to make such grandiose statement. if we are not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, you have a full money back guaranty."

that's what I get from the audio. and still don't understand how I failed the test.

anybody with useful tips?
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by ajon1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13
I passed the test but I can't log in the website sent to me to change my password. Any help?
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by biGDhAp(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13
DamolaDamola:
I won't advice that. Use PC
.. alright
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by ajon1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13
mcjibs22:

" hi jimmy
I want to go back probably take a bath. more than any"thing I to make sure we find time on the counter for a short demo. i think if you and the other stakeholder see the product in action they will be able to understand why we were able to make such grandiose statement. if we are not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, you have a full money back guaranty."

that's what I get from the audio. and still don't understand how I failed the test.

1. Maybe you took much time.

2. You didn't punctuate well. Beginning of a sentence should start in uppercase.

3. You missed some words. The first sentence doesn't look grammatically sound. Listen to the clip and listen well again

You can register again using the same email.
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by mcjibs22(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13
ajon1:

1. Maybe you took much time.

2. You didn't punctuate well. Beginning of a sentence should start in uppercase.

3. You missed some words. The first sentence doesn't look grammatically sound. Listen to the clip and listen well again

You can register again using the same email.

hmmn

I tried using same email but didn't work
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by kevoh(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13
mcjibs22:

" H i Jimmy
I want to go back probably take a bath. (First sentence does not make sense.) more than anything I (missing word here) to make sure we find time on the counter for a short demo. I think if you and the other stakeholder see the product in action (insert comma here) they will be able to understand why we were able to make such grandiose statement. I f we are not able to improve the efficiency of your sales force by at least 10% in the first month, you have a full money back guaranty."

Your punctuation is pretty bad and your transcription is quite hard to read. If you are finding it difficult to transcribe that simple test, trust me, the real Qa-world transcription will be very difficult for you.

I have done some corrections for you and added a few comments where necessary.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by kevoh(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13
ajon1:
I passed the test but I can't log in the website sent to me to change my password. Any help?
Clear your browser cookies then log in.
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by mcjibs22(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13
kevoh:

Your punctuation is pretty bad and your transcription is quite hard to read. If you are finding it difficult to transcribe that simple test, trust me, the real Qa-world transcription will be very difficult for you.

I have done some corrections for you and added a few comments where necessary.

thanks boss for the correction
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by nwaobitex: 12:09am On Mar 14
I failed the test. What do I do now
Re: You Can't Be Broke As A Nairalander. by nwaobitex: 12:10am On Mar 14
timitayo77:
you will hav to use another email to giv it another shot. I failed twice, but got it the 3rd time. I used a laptop.
when you were registering hi many hours did you choose to work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / Rivers State Ministry Of Education Employment Part 3 / Peen Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.