Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

“god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash (636 Views)

God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist / Ethiopian Airlines: God Was Drinking Beer, He Couldn’t Save Victims - Atheist / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by AreaNews: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2019
“God was drinking beer so he couldn’t save those who perished in the Plane crash” – Ghanaian atheist

Popular Ghanaian atheist, Chris Vincent has questioned why God failed to save any of the 157 people who perished in the Ethiopian Airline crash.

Read more: http://areanews.ng/?p=6136

1 Like

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by LuciferAdvocate(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmm.. Lemme Not talk..
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Motun424: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2019
Just wait till its your turn
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Maxi3k(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
I taught it was tea

1 Like

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Martinez39(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by CodeTemplar: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
I am sure another plane that almost crashed around that time the Ethiopian one crashed was only faulty. Even among the twelve disciples who worked directly with Jesus, one didn't work out.
So you can't blame God and say God doesn't exist and also refuse to attribute another good act happening simultaneously to God. It is a triple paradox.
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by CodeTemplar: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
I am sure another plane that almost crashed around that time the Ethiopian one crashed was only faulty. Even among the twelve disciples who worked directly with Jesus, one didn't work out.
So you can't blame God and say God doesn't exist and also refuse to attribute another good act happening simultaneously to God. It is a three-way paradox.
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Shepherd00: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
AreaNews:
“God was drinking beer so he couldn’t save those who perished in the Plane crash” – Ghanaian atheist

Popular Ghanaian atheist, Chris Vincent has questioned why God failed to save any of the 157 people who perished in the Ethiopian Airline crash.

Read more: http://areanews.ng/?p=6136

For God to save anyone, He'd have to first exist abi? An atheist expecting something from God who doesn't exist. Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by gustav25: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shepherd00:

For God to save anyone, He'd have to first exist abi? An atheist expecting something from God who doesn't exist. Wonderful.

The people in the plane , didn't alot of them have a belief in a God ? Why didn't he do his thing ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Shepherd00: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
gustav25:

The people in the plane , didn't alot of them have a belief in a God ? Why didn't he do his thing ?
I am about the querier, not those in the plane.

Death to Christians is transition to glory not a tragedy. So, pls answer me why an atheist demanded answers from a none existing God.

1 Like

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by MJBOLT: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
the ghanaian atheist was sarcastic

Shepherd00:

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by MJBOLT: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
why are you still alive?

Shepherd00:

I am about the querier, not those in the plane.

Death to Christians is transition to glory not a tragedy. So, pls answer me why an atheist is demanded answers from a none existing God.

1 Like

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Shepherd00: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
the ghanaian atheist was sarcastic

What is funny? The Bible says in Psalms 116:15, that Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saint.
You may want to laugh louder now.

And No, the atheist was stupid, there's a difference.
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Shepherd00: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
why are you still alive?

I don't think I said killing ourselves is precious to God. Did I say that?

He brought us here and it behooves on Him when to take us out of here.
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by MJBOLT: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
nothing can be more stupid than believing in an imaginary sky daddy who cannot even save his followers

Shepherd00:

What is funny? The Bible says in Psalms 116:15, that Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saint.
You may want to laugh louder now.

And No, the atheist was stupid, there's a difference.

1 Like

Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by MJBOLT: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
death is death,why have you not transitioned to glory
Shepherd00:
I don't think I said killing ourselves is precious to God. Did I say that?
He brought us here and it behooves on Him when to take us out of here.
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Shepherd00: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
nothing can be more stupid than believing in an imaginary sky daddy who cannot even save his followers

Forgive me, I didn't know you are a fool.
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by MJBOLT: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
only a bigger fool would believe 5 thousand people can be fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes or one man can kill 1 thousand soldiers without getting tired

Shepherd00:

Forgive me, I didn't know you are a fool.
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by Shepherd00: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
death is death,why have you not transitioned to glory

So thinks the fools, but death shall reveal all things. Like someone here will say, we shall see when we die. bye

***Moving on***
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by MJBOLT: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
when you die,you die.you are not seeing sh*t or going to some imaginary place,only a re.tard would think heaven and hell is real

Shepherd00:

So thinks the fools, but death shall reveal all things. Like someone here will say, we shall see when we die. bye

***Moving on***
Re: “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash by StrikeBack(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Africans..

Okay

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Study Mariology For Free At Mary Our Help / Seven Churches On One Building / Nigerian Prophet Releases 249-pages Book Of Prophecy, Predicts Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.