Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video (26235 Views)

Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Amagite3(f): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Veteran singer, Duncan Mighty has take to his Instagram page to call out Magnito for excluding him from the music video of their new song, titled “Genevieve”.

According to Duncan Mighty, Magnito came to him with the song, with no beat, hook or vibe, he then worked on it, and also flew down to Lagos for the video shoot.

The music video is out today, and Duncan Mighty is not happy Magnito removed him. See Duncan's post below...

"This big fool called @magnitofreshout u brought a beat with no vibe no hook no chorus and said I should work on it, I composed the chorus, hook and gave the song a vibe for free of charge with my project mobile studio left ph flee down to lag straight to ur shoot and yet what I get in return is editing a video where every effort I made for the song was now u singing it.... why inviting me for the shoot when u know this is what you will end up doing? same thing Bracket did in chinelo a song o composed almost every thing including smashed verse they edited the video to there own benefit... Wizy did not take my glory in fake luv video TIWA did not in luva luva OBO did not in AZA LILL KESH and others did it right... my brother fear GOD O"

Watch the video and see the part where Duncan was cut off here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/duncan-mighty-slams-magnito-for-removing-him-from-the-video-they-shoot-together.html

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Rosay15(f): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
That's why they always remain upcoming artist... Sorry bro, I can feel ur pain.. Bunch of ingrate.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by OKorowanta: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
dis guy bin dey try but why he come fall him hand?
Duncan would have added massive difference.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Larryslim(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fear God at the end killed me grin
But that guy no try at all.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Alejoas(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who God has blessed.... No man can curse!
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by edlion57(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Duncan...I respect u so much ....der are something u have to overlook... Next time der will surely comeback to u...then u can take ur revenge... Not complaining on social media like black face and co...don jazzy can't do dis

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Ryabcool(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
First sentence, you called him a fool. Last sentence, you called him your brother.

Does that mean you're a brother to a fool? Make una no kill me with laugh.
grin grin

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Pulsenaija: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Amagite3:
Veteran singer, Duncan Mighty has take to his Instagram page to call out Magnito for excluding him from the music video of their new song, titled “Genevieve”.

According to Duncan Mighty, Magnito came to him with the song, with no beat, hook or vibe, he then worked on it, and also flew down to Lagos for the video shoot.

The music video is out today, and Duncan Mighty is not happy Magnito removed him. See Duncan's post below...

"This big fool called @magnitofreshout u brought a beat with no vibe no hook no chorus and said I should work on it, I composed the chorus, hook and gave the song a vibe for free of charge with my project mobile studio left ph flee down to lag straight to ur shoot and yet what I get in return is editing a video where every effort I made for the song was now u singing it.... why inviting me for the shoot when u know this is what you will end up doing? same thing Bracket did in chinelo a song o composed almost every thing including smashed verse they edited the video to there own benefit... Wizy did not take my glory in fake luv video TIWA did not in luva luva OBO did not in AZA LILL KESH and others did it right... my brother fear GOD O"

Watch the video and see the part where Duncan was cut off here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/duncan-mighty-slams-magnito-for-removing-him-from-the-video-they-shoot-together.html

Has what?

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by NaijaCelebNews: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Disappointed in Magnito, he should show a legend like Duncan Mighty more respect. Anyways on a lighter not click link to watch the FUNNIEST Nigerian videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_An0Z-Cc3vI
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by crestedaguiyi: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
it means the guys music career is dead on arrival.

were is kelly handsome sef

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Nathdoug(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
BUT I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO NOW ON MTV BASE DUNCA MIGHTY IS IN THE VIDEO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
what if it was planned

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Lincoln275(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
an ingrate will never be grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by kamez(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
back stabbers everywhere...

just forget the guy and move on... u are already a legend... 20 yrs from now, magnito still wouldn't have achieved half of what u have achieved already

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by tobtap: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
cool cool
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by SleakBuzzPR: 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Duncan Mighty also deleted this post after realizing he wasn't patient....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Chucks1989(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
All these upcoming artist self
Duncan de Mighty we know you are too much
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Prodigytal: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nigerians are difficult to help. See Runtown and Eric Manny, Kiss Daniel and emperor geezy, woli agba and dele. They formed humble when they're nothing but carry shoulder after your assistance to their success.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Maxi3k(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
If I were Duncan I will beat the shït outta that bastard
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
lmao!! Nigerians sef. This is why law is not lucrative here.

this would have been a juicy court case but as usual we only know how to rant on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by ekaette1621: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Some idiots will blame Buhari for this grin angry angry grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by agbonkamen(f): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Upcoming wahala grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Born2Breed(f): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who is magnet abi Na magenta. Is he a Nigerian artiste or Ghanian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Starboytwo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Big ass stunt

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Toni19: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
why some people will never amount to anything in the industry is not bcoz of devil or village people but because of taking another person work to be your own. when you do that, the next thing is death because u r not talented. you can take a vibe from someone but yu can take the talent away. DUNCAN,,TAKE IT EASY. I still enjoy portharcourt first son today.
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by EndyEdesonNews(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
maybe mighty is not cute enough to appear on the the music video

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Upcoming artistes and their drama.

Flee down to ..... grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by bentlywills(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who is magnito

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video by Spark01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Don't mind him, your reward is in heaven

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program! / Akpororo Blasts INEC Over Delay In Announcing Presidential Election Results / Layla Amani: "I Love Teddy-A & Bambam; Teddy A & I Broke Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.