Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe (10500 Views)

Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
I watch peopple trolling their lives on Nairaland and I always shake my head in pity for them

If the said guy doesn't earn from trolling around the forum, I'm sorry to say that he's just wasting a part of his life on Social media.

A time will come when no one will talk about him again on Nairaland so he should use it to his own advantage at least for now

4 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by DONADAMS(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
themonk:

That guy on Facebook is not Nwaamaikpe, Nwaamaikpe even debunked the rumour in his diary or one of his posts. Secondly go and read the guys comments on facebook he does not in any way talk like Nwaamaikpe. I remember the first post that said the guy was Nwaamaikpe and the only evidence was that the guy copied what Nwaamaikpe wrote on his nairaland profile. You should know better, Nwaamaikpe has photographic memory of events that happened 20 to 30 years ago so as a poster said above I would not be surprised if he is in his forties.

The facebook profile is Michael Chidubem Ngige and the guy is not Nwaamaikpe.
I also use his signature as my WhatsApp status.. does that make ne nwamaikpe? some people sef
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by chiipink(f): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2019
amaniro:
How did you get to know all these..... I actually believe some.

Pure lies.. He is only jealous trying to bring him. Down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2019
drealzum:
I agree with few of your points.
I like Nwaamaikpe. I follow him.
So I know few things.

Nwaamaikpe is well traveled.
What he knows about places is beyond what Google Maps will tell you. One time he was describing a road and he talked about a school by the road there in kwara state that was popular for producing criminals. Google Map doesn't tell you that kind of information.
Nwaamaikpe has on more than one occasion come out to say he has no other account on any social media platform aside this on Nairaland.

Do more than one person operate Nwaamaikpe account?
I follow many writers on social media. It is like my weakness. I am attracted to hypnotic writings.
Now each of this writers have a way the write. Some thing unique. Each writer brings his life to his writing.
Let me burst your head, I can decode who so ever sends me a text message on my phone without seeing the name as long as me and the person have been texting before . I study people. I get familiar to the words they use, how the express themselves and I understand how they react when faced with a challenge.
Nwaamaikpe is one. I have observed him for so long. Infact I can spot an Nwaamaikpe comment even without seeing his name. Two people cannot write the same way.

Where does Nwaamaikpe live?
I don't know..... Lagos, Enugu, Uk I don't know.

Where is Nwaamaikpe from?
I only know he is Igbo. He has love for Enugu.... he is always proud to throw around their telephone code '042' in almost every of his conversation.

I have also studied somethings to about him you have not mentioned. Where he schooled...... I have a feeling he schooled at Edo state..... Uni ben most likely .

What did he study?
He studied something along the lines of physics or Engineering.

I think Nwaamaikpe googles somethings he put here. Not sure of that..... but the brother could also have an elephant memory.
I for example, I hardly forget. You will be amazed at the little little details I will remember about you.
So I want to believe there are people more bless in that aspect than I am an Nwaamaikpe might be one.
One time a story on Nairaland was here about the Governor of Ogun State and Nwaamaikpe went ahead to mention how it was one time alleged that the Governor had an affair with a corper.
This comment was made long after the incident happened. One time he refrenced a Gloria young article which she wrote in early 2000's in the back of News paper.
Nwaamaikpe is no young boy..... He should be above the age of 40.

Nwaamaikpe comes and goes so we will discuss about him more like we are doing now.
it gives him a god like appearance.
And more so once something is absent, you appreciate it more. Nwaamaikpe will come back soon and he will go again.

Nwaamaikpe is Aro from Abia state.

4 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by SweetBuns(f): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2019
ShinqRambq:

You can't be a christian,Muslim,traditionalist,African or Arab and still be a feminist.Everything rejects you apart from the sacrilegious West.

Boko Haram-Western Education is a sin

Soon enough,I will be busting Pocohantas then I will focus on Literature section MOD Divepen1.

Lastly,my very own crush,Sweetbuns,then everyone else.
undecided
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by chiipink(f): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Amatarasha:
U yorubas knw hw to cover goodwill eh ,see hw u fight to cover some1s wisdom.

Google has become conscience that tells u wat 2 type shebi?

Exactly what I want to say, these people are so evil
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Rita5(f): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2019
I don't get the obsession with this guy.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by irumole1975: 3:20am On Mar 13, 2019
ShinqRambq:
So many of you here have heard of this guy or should I say "guys"(read on,you will understand better) who makes such crazy and interesting comment here on Nairaland and on twitter and you have been wondering,"who is this NwaAmaikpe?".Today we will get to know a little secret about how he makes his comments.

First of,His knowledge of places:

How many of you have heard of google?,google box?,google map?,does it strike a bell?,I guess so.When NwaAmaikpe gets to a thread where his knowledge of places is needed,this is what he does

1.First,he books his space with this smiley " shocked "

2.He goes minimises his browser and bolts off to Google map.

3.He checks for the place needed.

4.He proceeds straight to Google info's about the place.

5.He comes back online to our darling nairaland,armed with "information stored in his head".

All this taking less than a minute and with Nairaland only showing the time last seen,you will hardly ever notice he went offline then he proceeds to complete his commen

This thing you just put here is an insult to the constituted authority and your plan to divide Nigeria will not materialize. Right now as we speaks the gods are angry and it'll take exactly 2days 7hrs 32mins 54seconds for them to look at your side again. We're currently mobilizing the thunderstorm that you deserved and that'll strike you without missing target, and You'll get it before midnight. Feel free to contact if you don't get before midnight today
Regards

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by cdtg: 3:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

@bolded, he has a twitter account, he follows me on Twitter.

ShinqRambq hope you know it is the easiest thing to create a fake account of somebody on twitter and infact socia media. Hope you also know that so many celebrities have suffered from fake account creating.

ShinqRambq, I put it to you that all you have written there is false. The person in question has no other social media account.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by ShinqRambq: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2019
cdtg:

ShinqRambq hope you know it is the easiest thing to create a fake account of somebody on twitter and infact socia media. Hope you also know that so many celebrities have suffered from fake account creating.

ShinqRambq, I put it to you that all you have written there is false. The person in question has no other social media account.
Take a look at NwaAmaikpe's NL account profile,he clearly left his twitter account there that is how I found him
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
ShinqRambq:

I can't tell but I doubt he is coming online anytime soon.The next person I am going to burst is a lovely one,a beautiful character,a lady but I chose to think of her as submissive and not as a feminist.That beautiful Lady is Pocohantas.
It’s like you want one of these moderators to change the login details of your account or give you a lifetime ban.
They don’t play when it comes to female members here.
A warning is enough for the wise.
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
ShinqRambq:

You can't be a christian,Muslim,traditionalist,African or Arab and still be a feminist.Everything rejects you apart from the sacrilegious West.

Boko Haram-Western Education is a sin

Soon enough,I will be busting Pocohantas then I will focus on Literature section MOD Divepen1.

Lastly,my very own crush,Sweetbuns,then everyone else.
Sweetbuns is a Ghanaian man who runs the accounts Bingbagbo, Bingbagbo1, Bigvajina1 and Bigvajina.
I believe he is a local comedian who released a hopeless song called tafi tafi.
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by ShinqRambq: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:

Sweetbuns is a Ghanaian man who runs the accounts Bingbagbo and Bigvajina.
I believe he is a local comedian who released a hopeless song called tafi tafi.
grin thank you for giving me the lead
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
I don't get it.
Exposing Batman as Bruce Wayne doesn't make him any less dangerous.
What is the point of exposing NwaAmaikpe's identity?
I enjoy him as NwaAmaikpe.
I do not care for his real life.
If it is multiple personalities behind the moniker then all the better, more comments will get posted in twenty four hours.
OP, cease and desist this action.
Don't spoil the fun for me.
Expose other idiots who deserve a name-and-shame.
Start with the MTN and IT tech spammers.

7 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
We don't know 'it' undecided
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by chiipink(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
meobizy:
I don't get it.
Exposing Batman as Bruce Wayne doesn't make him any less dangerous.
What is the point of exposing NwaAmaikpe's identity?
I enjoy him as NwaAmaikpe.
I do not care for his real life.
If it is multiple personalities behind the moniker then all the better, more comments will get posted in twenty four hours.
OP, cease and desist this action.
Don't spoil the fun for me.
Expose other idiots who deserve a name-and-shame.
Start with the MTN and IT tech spammers.

Don' mind him.. That shows u how jealothis people can be.. Imagine some1 just catching his fun online and the OP has to take everything serious to this level.
Just because he felt People loves the guy.
some one like this can kill u or do something bad to u, If u are his neighbor and becomes rich
SMH. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by monex(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
drealzum:
I agree with few of your points.
I like Nwaamaikpe. I follow him.
So I know few things.

Nwaamaikpe is well traveled.
What he knows about places is beyond what Google Maps will tell you. One time he was describing a road and he talked about a school by the road there in kwara state that was popular for producing criminals. Google Map doesn't tell you that kind of information.
Nwaamaikpe has on more than one occasion come out to say he has no other account on any social media platform aside this on Nairaland.

Do more than one person operate Nwaamaikpe account?
I follow many writers on social media. It is like my weakness. I am attracted to hypnotic writings.
Now each of this writers have a way the write. Some thing unique. Each writer brings his life to his writing.
Let me burst your head, I can decode who so ever sends me a text message on my phone without seeing the name as long as me and the person have been texting before . I study people. I get familiar to the words they use, how the express themselves and I understand how they react when faced with a challenge.
Nwaamaikpe is one. I have observed him for so long. Infact I can spot an Nwaamaikpe comment even without seeing his name. Two people cannot write the same way.

Where does Nwaamaikpe live?
I don't know..... Lagos, Enugu, Uk I don't know.

Where is Nwaamaikpe from?
I only know he is Igbo. He has love for Enugu.... he is always proud to throw around their telephone code '042' in almost every of his conversation.

I have also studied somethings to about him you have not mentioned. Where he schooled...... I have a feeling he schooled at Edo state..... Uni ben most likely .

What did he study?
He studied something along the lines of physics or Engineering.

I think Nwaamaikpe googles somethings he put here. Not sure of that..... but the brother could also have an elephant memory.
I for example, I hardly forget. You will be amazed at the little little details I will remember about you.
So I want to believe there are people more bless in that aspect than I am an Nwaamaikpe might be one.
One time a story on Nairaland was here about the Governor of Ogun State and Nwaamaikpe went ahead to mention how it was one time alleged that the Governor had an affair with a corper.
This comment was made long after the incident happened. One time he refrenced a Gloria young article which she wrote in early 2000's in the back of News paper.
Nwaamaikpe is no young boy..... He should be above the age of 40.

Nwaamaikpe comes and goes so we will discuss about him more like we are doing now.
it gives him a god like appearance.
And more so once something is absent, you appreciate it more. Nwaamaikpe will come back soon and he will go again.

exactly. lived in enugu and attended uniben can be easily gleaned from his posts.

and he has a unique writing style that is consistent on both nairaland and twitter.

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Warning!!!
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by rubyjan(f): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Amatarasha:
U yorubas knw hw to cover goodwill eh ,see hw u fight to cover some1s wisdom.

Google has become conscience that tells u wat 2 type shebi?

That is eh....., the mumu op is so jealous of his intelligence. Wow

Go and develop yourself jare, secrets ko.
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nofavorss:
What are we supposed to do with these ‘secrets’?

Where is killab?
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by sukhothai: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
I watch peopple trolling their lives on Nairaland and I always shake my head in pity for them

If the said guy doesn't earn from trolling around the forum, I'm sorry to say that he's just wasting a part of his life on Social media.

A time will come when no one will talk about him again on Nairaland so he should use it to his own advantage at least for now
speaking from experience..
cux you never thought you'd become irrelevant after creating 400+ topics

11 Likes

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Westaslave2:
Are you d sarcastic quarter of nwaamaikpe or dead sherlock holmes alive?

He is the faction that refused to be appropriately settled and decided to spill everything. grin
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
bobobooge:

Where is killab?
I’ve got no clue
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Speedyconnect15: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
DONADAMS:
I couldn't agree less.. especially his detailed description of places..haba..google map cannot give such information

Do you know the import of "I couldn't agree less"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
sukhothai:
speaking from experience..
cux you never thought you'd become irrelevant after creating 400+ topics
Did you say irrelevant? cheesy There are a lot of things eating up my time bro

Life doesn't end here.... Nairaland will forever remain my stepping stone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Daviddson(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
themonk:

That guy on Facebook is not Nwaamaikpe, Nwaamaikpe even debunked the rumour in his diary or one of his posts. Secondly go and read the guys comments on facebook he does not in any way talk like Nwaamaikpe. I remember the first post that said the guy was Nwaamaikpe and the only evidence was that the guy copied what Nwaamaikpe wrote on his nairaland profile. You should know better, Nwaamaikpe has photographic memory of events that happened 20 to 30 years ago so as a poster said above I would not be surprised if he is in his forties.

The facebook profile is Michael Chidubem Ngige and the guy is not Nwaamaikpe.
Just know that it's him. QED.
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by DONADAMS(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Do you know the import of "I couldn't agree less"?
yes. it could mean I either agree/disagree completely..and you should know which I meant from the sentences that followed it..thank you!
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nofavorss:
I’ve got no clue
She said you had contacted her offline in time past. I suppose she wasn't lying. So I ask again where is she?
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by themonk(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Daviddson:
Just know that it's him. QED.
What a persuasive con man would say. Who made you an authority to issue facts without evidence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
bobobooge:

She said you had contacted her offline in time past. I suppose she wasn't lying. So I ask again where is she?
Nah mate. Not me. You definitely mistaking me for someone else. I don’t know her outside NL
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by ShinqRambq: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
chiipink:

Don' mind him.. That shows u how jealothis people can be.. Imagine some1 just catching his fun online and the OP has to take everything serious to this level.
Just because he felt People loves the guy.
some one like this can kill u or do something bad to u, If u are his neighbor and becomes rich
SMH. angry
Whining little cow,it is not my fault you are not married yet
Re: The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe by Speedyconnect15: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2019
DONADAMS:
yes. it could mean I either agree/disagree completely..and you should know which I meant from the sentences that followed it..thank you!

No, not true!

You said I couldn't agree less. It means that you disagreed.

But you wanted to say you agreed.

So you would have said "I couldn't agree more!

It's a simple common mistake. You made it. So fess up and learn it. It's nothing. We all make mistakes.

Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC] / Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.