Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil (26370 Views)

Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil / Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ThatBoy: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2010
People, have you ever made money from marketing Nigerian crude oil as a facilitator please be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ThatBoy: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
This thread is getting very interesting. I am glad i created it.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ThatBoy: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2010
bobos, abeg make una reply me.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by GideonG(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2010
It has been very frustrating, buyers and sellers don't always agree,so the will be wasting your credit and time.
So many times I was close to hitting it but at the end a very small thing will change the whole thing.

Day before Yesterday I was in Abuja for some buyers that needed 5000MT of DPK NNPC allocation. the alerted the bank, their money is ready I was there everybody was there but the supplier f**kd every body up. could'nt come down to Abuja to present the Hardcopy of the documents that's how we lost that.

It's been like this for long. the buyers will contact you and you will start wasting credit calling suppliers at the end of the day it will notwork and you will loose everything.but we can't stop doing it one day it's going to work! No need to give up even if you spent N50000 on calls just one deal can make you freaking rich!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by oildealz: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2010
Hello sir we have converse problems mine is that only un serious buyers agents contact me and i have genuine sellers we can work 2 geda if you ever have serious buyers again contact me on 08098746712 or mrkpm69@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by sppnig(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2010
what we should all understand is that scam artists have contributed alot to the lack of confidence that we suffer as genuine businessmen in Nigeria. If you have any near you, do not accept that it is normal for him/her to defraud people of their hard earned money notwitstanding the nationality or race of their victims. If we all treat them with disregard despite their ill-gotten money, the message will go round in no time. I haven't made much myself in this trade i cherish so much but i believe with the right network of individuals who have built their businesses on the foundation of trust,integrity and professionalism, the SKY WILL BE THE LIMIT ONE DAY!!!!! keep working hard and stay focused.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jesuspikin(m): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2010
hi @ all anybody in need of BONNY LIGHT CRUDES OIL BLCO with the consideration on SELLER’S AGENT/FACILITATOR ($2.00) per brl CLOSED.should contact me on timelexinterbiz@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by centD(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2010
no! no! no!
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by asdan(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2010
The problem sometime has to do with trust.there are a lot of scammers in this biz.is either no geniue buyer or seller.If anybody has a genue buyer who can meet NNPC requirement we can do biz.my mail is myasdan@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by stagger: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2010
Too many scam artists. Imagine going to a cafe and you see someone who looks like he hasn't eaten for days saying he has oil. Who are they faking?
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Pebontrack(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2010
i dumped the idea of making money from oil and gas after flying to Pretoria and bring two American buyers to join me - the so-called Nigerian buyers at the end are not only fake but fraudster.

Please do your own dye diligence before spending your hard earned income to pursue oil deal.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ThatBoy: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2010
The replies i have been getting so far are interesting. So far, no reply has stated he made money from Nigerian crude oil. Please people, keep them coming.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
So many are on self exile sef,once you make a deal ,there will be one greedy guy that will want to have it all ,buy sending killer squad,I have given up and doing other things related to it.You can die anything doing that oil business in Niger
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by jesuspikin(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
yes i made some bucks co coordinating bunker badges for my boss,buyers who are ready to venture into the world of the creek amnesty boys should reach me timelexinterbiz@gmail.com.there is no great wealth without a crime.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
@jesuspikin
are you sure your deal is real? bunker oil;wow! so your offer is $2 per barrel. the problem with this oil deal is there is no true supplier,so this frustrates the market;but some buyers still buy. so the task is identifying and dealing with the true guys. i just wish someone can recommend a true supplier to us here, I've got some serious buyers from Asia also.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ThatBoy: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
STACYM:

@poster Checkout my link for more money in your account

Am not interested at all.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Nicols(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2010
Twice I was very close to sealing up a deal. The only problem I had was that the buyer is always greedy. It seems all buyers are always looking for the cheapest rates and sellers are not willing to sell below certain amount.

I pulled out when I found out through revelation from my pastor that a certain deal I'm about to strike could make me lose my job if I'm not careful. Some members of Seller's mandate were also going behind our back to close the deal so I've to bail out. There are bunch of fraudsters and greedy sellers & buyers who makes this biz very difficult to work.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by Ivynwa(f): 4:55am On Sep 22, 2010
Please does anybody know how much steel we make and how much do we import into Nigeria? Anybody that has a good info about Nigerias steel market should enlighten me pls.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by henchiz: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2010
NO BUT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AND HELP UR SELF
CHECK THIS
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by breaka: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
The problem in this business is greed, mostly btw Mandate and Agent.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by harakiri(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2010
I am not into oil and gas but i have a pal who has sat in front of his laptop for 3 years, sending emails, faxing documents, chatting with buyers and sellers with Skype and till date, not even one deal. He is always on the phone, talking about SPA, MOQ and all that exportation terms, he is always going out with documents here and there and nothing nothing. Even if i was interested, i cannot go through all that frustration. At one point, he couldn't afford internet browsing anymore and he would use my laptop to communicate. One interested client from Russia was talking about $400 million and i was like "Meeeen, guy u don hammer" and till date, voice mail. . .lol

It's really frustrating!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by ThatBoy: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
So far, so bad, no one has ever closed a deal before have posted here. Thanks for your sincere feedback so far. This will help nigerians into this business have a rethink about their life.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by dan6019(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
We are genuine and sincere and we seek such people to do business with. We have 40000mt of AGO coming in in the next 3 wks @ N83/litre. Do you have buyers or you are the buyer, will you be ready to issue a genuine and verifiable Letter of Intent to us and with this from you we will be ready to give you every other info you need. Let's talk.

Info@cxploitsltd.com
www.cxploitsltd.com
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by osetoba: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
Have forcaodos 4 sale. NNPC ALLOCATION
PROCEDURE 4 BUYERS
1. Provide CPA, Q88 and ATL which are genuine, then we load u.

2. If d buyer can provide an ICPO or IBPU, We will deliver the product to ur doorstep.

3. The buyer can send a super cargo to come onboard our vessel carrying out Q AND Q, pay d sum of 5 million naira deposit and the vessel sail to your destination 4 transhipment.

U can reach our contact on osetoba@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by marmarasea(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
The main problem about this business is Nigeria as a country.Nigerian government is not taking any action to stop scammers.We even received a lot of fake written documents and some were signed by Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.I as a Turkish cant even reach our embassy in Nigeria by land line phone so how any foreigner will verify Nigerian seller?

Not blaming all Nigerians about scam.The Nigerian government should take an action about reputation of country.

Coming to business about your are talking many people earn money but they all find Nigerian products through 3rd parties.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by odupope: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2010
for a genuine and reliable way you can beat the current nokia market in nigeria by geting your desire nokia phones at a very ridiculous cheap price ( i.e nokia n8 goes for 28,000 naira and n900 for 27,000 naira ) bonanza price, so for info on direction on how to get these great phones do contact me 07061314694.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by alice688(f): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2010
hello ,all my dear people
i am alice from guangzhou china,we do express and cargo from China to Nigeria,express cost 1 day and cargo cost as 1 week ,and we help customers buy goods from China .
our compnay called IKE express kilo and cargo LTD ,it builded in shanyuanli guangzhou city ,i will go Nigeria end of this year and i want to know some good friends there too .if u want to know some business from China please contact us ,thanks ! cheesy

alice :0086-15920472745 yahoo :sz9hy.1998@yahoo.com

IKE:0086-13265150497 13660133470
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by DIVINEMERC(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
You need to map out time and pray to GOD for your business to bloom.
Re: Share Your Story - Have You Made Money From Nigerian Crude Oil by assetstrip(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2010
Hi guys very interesting topin Kesx hit the nail on the head. Hey kesx whats up with ur website. i need to get in touch with u to discuss some things. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Nigerian Bank That Operates The Best Kiddies' Account. / Dangote Sugar Refinery In Niger State Shut Down / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.