Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buying Of Already Used Recharge Cards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buying Of Already Used Recharge Cards (720 Views)

Remember This Recharge Card / Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards / FG Plans 5% Duty On Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Of Already Used Recharge Cards by bondingman: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
There is this new trend ongoing where people buy recharge cards, scratch and on loading are replied that the recharge card has already been used by another user.
Many have lost their hard earned money because of this scheme as the recharge card sellers insist they can't refund any money since the buyer scratched the said card.
Is this happening elsewhere or only in Akwa-ibom state?
Reported on all network cards so far.
pls comment because I want to get to the bottom of this. Thank you.
#betternigeria
Re: Buying Of Already Used Recharge Cards by mrkachi13(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't buy recharge cards anymore. I can't even remember the last time I did.

Buy from your bank via App or USSD. It's very simple and fast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buying Of Already Used Recharge Cards by bondingman: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
mrkachi13:
I don't buy recharge cards anymore. I can't even remember the last time I did.

Buy from your bank via App or USSD. It's very simple and fast.

Sure, that's what I do: maybe reason I didn't know used recharge cards can be resold.
Met 3 people close to me who had d complaint and I had to intervene.
there're people who still buy cards and many I asked have complained of buying already used cards so I want to know if it's in AK state alone or it happens elsewhere cause I'm taking it up with the card distributor.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help U Order / How Can I Remove This Stubborn Spyware / Galaxy S7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.