Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) (9329 Views)

HMA, Proxynova Proxy Server Scraper Online And Offline Tool / International Web Proxy V 4.2 Settings - Cheap N Relaible Browsing / *** India Web Proxy Still Working Perfectly Request For Ur Server Here*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2010
India Web Hosting Server

I'm bringing to your a faster package for browsing, quick download and more

it works better with mtn fastlink, download at 201.34kps on 3G and 50.34kps with Edge

There are different packages available

Pack 1 with 2GB bandwidths For N5000

Pack 2 with 5GB bandwidths for N8000

Pack 3 with 10GB bandwidths for N15000

Set Up time is within 24hr of payment.

Idea for both pro and beginners. I also provide Video tutorial on how to configure and start using your server

Note: All packages have one month Guarantee, you can request for your money if does not work.

For more info contact me on dkess15@gmail.com
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by Princeofilorin(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2010
NA wa o.ur money cost pass MTN wey get the company sef grin

I'll help some people out.

call 07030237175 wink
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
This package is 24hr. u can give free server that they will not enjoy. why not drop ur free servers here for them to see. and even let compare your servers and mine?. My servers are paid servers not free server.

Any way there are different plans for any one to choice from.

I'm not forcing any body. pay and enjoy speed download faster than normal mtn plan.
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by gmcbiz(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2010
na wa for u o guy. u no even try at all. we all knw that our cheatz can be blocked at anytime by mtn. u didnt even come down to 1k or 2k? but even up to 15k for a cheat that can be blocked anytime? cmon man get serious.
in case u dnt knnw, 90% of folks here have used f.r.e.e. browsing in one way or the other and they all knw whats involved ,
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
I don't want encourage many people, so the only way doing that is the price, any you will not regret it

check site like www.divxcrawler.com for movie download, your normal mtn, cafe, even multilinks will download at 13-15kps but when you combine India web with mtn, your download speed will be up to 100-200kps depending on modern speed, 3G is better,

with that u can download a file of 500MG in less than 30mins.

If you need paid server contact me on dkess15@gmail.com

cheers
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by samajayi1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
gmc.biz:

na wa for u o guy. u no even try at all. we all knw that our cheatz can be blocked at anytime by mtn. u didnt even come down to 1k or 2k? but even up to 15k for a cheat that can be blocked anytime? cmon man get serious.
in case u dnt knnw, 90% of folks here have used f.r.e.e. browsing in one way or the other and they all knw whats involved ,

tell him oo, incase he did not know
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
If you have the need you will request, No body is forcing you.
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by Ty207: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
na wA ooooooooo, pple dey greedy ooooooooo

Pack 3 with 10GB bandwidths for N15000

STARCOMM IZAP NO CHARGE THAT AMOUNT!
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2010
what is ur izap speed? can it download at 200kbps? of cause not.

Enjoy speed india web is blazing,
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by eddygalvin: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2010
iwp is d best
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
India Web Proxy(IWP) make sense and it blazing for life. @eddygalvin
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by preshizeee(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2010
Even foreign paid web host dont charge up 2 dat amount ,u can get 4 $7 to $20 per month and they are unlimited bandwith , chairman dis ur price no try oh
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 3:28am On Sep 10, 2010
do have credit card? don't advice people the wrong option oh, or give them credit card too. Also do note that some host do not work with iwp, so my are all tested at dkess15@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bhsadmin: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2010
Unimaginable speed with paid server at dkess15@gmail.com. Request now.
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by texazzpete(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2010
The base risk is that it can be blocked by MTN at any time. Yet you're charging such a ridiculous amount. Let's see how many people spring for this.
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by BankoleO1: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2010
If anyone need a server its just N2k for 50GB then N3k for Unlimited Bandwidth interested? call 08137756154 and get connected.
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by kaykaodili: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
grin chei dis guy wan open another mtn office
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bigfatng: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2010
India web proxy is a life saver
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by ican2020: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2011
I am currently using IWP in my personal laptop
and i paid N1000 monthly for that.
Is just unbelievable when i see my brother here asking
for such amount, when IWP has it big limitation.
you can not even use it to trade forex online (meta4 trader)
i can not even upload my website with it, i use 'sitespiiner' direct publisher.
when talking of price, we should learn to take care of each other.
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bigfat: 3:58am On Jan 27, 2011
@ican2020 you have to configure your software before you can use them e.g download manager e.t.c and you seems not satisfied for the package you got imagine you subscribe to a package of 8gbor 18gb from MTN how much will they charge you ,human want is unsatisfiable ,you dey still complain.GOD HELP US ALL
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by DualCore1: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2011
Whoever needs a dedicated iwp server should let me know. Resellers only. 1 reseller per server. Host over 300 iwp servers with it at 100mbits connection speed with a bandwidth of 2TB per month (upgradable at 2000 naira per TB), having your own control panel and domain, completely white label. Cost is 30k per month however you pay just 10k the first month and use tht month to gather your clients. Imagine have 50 clients at 1000 naira per month. That's 50000 u get per month. Work hard and u could tripple your clientbase the next month.

Resellers only.
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by BankoleO1: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
Dual Core:

Whoever needs a dedicated iwp server should let me know. Resellers only. 1 reseller per server. Host over 300 iwp servers with it at 100mbits connection speed with a bandwidth of 2TB per month (upgradable at 2000 naira per TB), having your own control panel and domain, completely white label. Cost is 30k per month however you pay just 10k the first month and use tht month to gather your clients. Imagine have 50 clients at 1000 naira per month. That's 50000 u get per month. Work hard and u could tripple your clientbase the next month.

Resellers only.

Business man! grin kai LOL!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by ican2020: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2011
India Web Proxy

Using IWP, Can any one help out on how to configure Meta4 forex trading platform
Re: The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) by bigfat01: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
if you have having problem with your india web proxy 3.2 please upgrade to india web proxy 3.2.1 by loginning in at web tunnel website ,log in with your user name and password ,and upgrade by downloading india web proxy 3.2.1 ,if u need assistance please call or send a text to 080-236-82532 or go to my blog

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Sports Equipment In Lagos? / TOPE PROMO ON MTN 250MB,500MB,& 750MB NOW AVALIABLE / Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-24TD-L Catalyst 3650 Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.