Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (94066 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:04am On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:
He's a one minute man, we have so many of them on this forum.....
They r always shouting n ranting......
Thank you 12hours woman! That's how you've sleeping around this forum to know who performs how? Continue!
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Hoodbilonia: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2019
I last between 30-1hr
But if i dont cum. Problem o
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by afoltundeseen(f): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Anything just to trend.
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by dam2000(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Maybe her pussy dey smell
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2019
See As She Fine Reach But Common Sense Like This She No Get
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by SALIMAN(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Looks like. A scammer
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by princegeo(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Madam u sure say ur titty no dy smell

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Gentlefineboy(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2019
hugelyendowed:
A beautiful young slay queen has got Tongues wagging online after she revealed her sexual experience with man who overhyped his manhood.

The Twitter users who goes by the name 'Your Wife' shared her disappointing experience and wrote:

"Met a guy who overhyped his dick, made a 6hours trip to go get some ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️ he lasted 7mins exactly. �"

See reactions after the cut....

What do you think about her experience and the open confession?

See more photos....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/slay-queen-travels-for-6-hours-for-sex.html

She has beautiful eyes...hmm
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Jokkarm2: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2019
girls una trouble and problem s too much, i knack one girl for more than twenty minutes the girl was complaning till the extent she refuse to give me her number for a second day just because i lasted more than she wanted. i knack another one over twenty minutes too she was crying till i just stopped because it was so annoying .

am just confused .
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Akios63(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Seven minute
That is courageous
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Jakumo(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Gentlemen, to avoid being labelled as a "minute man", it is essential that you snack on that beaver, slowly, calmly and methodically, AFTER having administered a LIGHT full body massage, so as to ensure that your woman has attained Nirvana AT LEAST THREE TIMES, before you even start to hang pipe in pursuit of your own pleasure.

Following this protocol, she will not even remember how long it took you to bust a nut, because she will have been seriously pleasured long before you commenced the slip-and-slide portion of the agenda.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by xaggar(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2019
lilmax:
ash

I'm the real markswell
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Gbeduchinedu: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2019
WE YOU KEEP KWAYET undecided
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by beehollah: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2019
etoman1:
. Oya take!! You said it all

Bro where can I source for this?
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Mouthgag: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
this one will be someone wife someday
=
(your wife)
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Preetti(f): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2019
id911:

Hmmmmm...retired? grin
Try post with sense
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by McKayConcept(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by etoman1(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2019
IwantToShashe:

Bro where can I source for this?
chat me for WhatsApp. Check my profile . Make we talk well
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2019
etoman1:
chat me for WhatsApp. Check my profile . Make we talk well

OK bro.
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Ishilove: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Someone's future wife.

Hopeless generation.
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Jakumo(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2019
Ishilove:
Someone's future wife.

Hopeless generation.

Women have a divine RIGHT to attain sexual satisfaction. Any man who is so selfish as to forget this basic truth, and who is only out to get his rocks off as quickly as possible, is highly unlikely to receive any future invitations to share carnal knowledge, UNLESS the encounter is simply a cash deal, from the woman's standpoint, whereby she lies back, thinks of England for two boring minutes while faking enjoyment, before demanding prompt payment for services rendered, once the ignorant minute-man has expended his little worm.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2019
prince3009:

You really have a big problem! 95% of your comments reeks with hatred for men and black people! I wonder if your conception involved the semen of a white Mongolian monkey and a Caucasian racist woman?

'White Mongolian monkey' whose inventions you are using to spill trash to me. Are you not ashamed of yourself?
What does that make you? Who is the dumb racist now?

Instead of thinking how you can evolve, you come here online to bash the very people that make you have little prestige to the outside world.

Ironic that you have 'prince' as your moniker.

Unproductive, demented animal.

f@ggot.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by holyfather(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2019
seyi371:
she is not ashamed of posting dis online ?
so one day someone will marry this one as wife ?
it is not every information people should share online, some are not worth it.
No, she'll soon be on bbnaija and do even worse,then turn around and become a"role model" for youngsters.
Skewed society norms.
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2019
koyyes:

'White Mongolian monkey' whose inventions you are using to spill trash to me. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

f@ggot.

So you don't even know your dad?
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Jakumo(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
holyfather:

No, she'll soon be on bbnaija and do even worse,then turn around and become a"role model" for youngsters.
Skewed society norms.

A lot of hypocrites, prudes and geriatrics online today ha ha.

If it were a man boasting about his beaver-mounting escapades, the same people wagging their fingers like angry primary school teachers in this discussion, would be vigorously applauding the man for his daring exploits, and wishing they had the same ability to seduce women.

There is nothing wrong with a woman desiring sexual satisfaction, and complaining PUBLICLY if she did not get what she wanted. It is the man who boasted about his sexual prowess, only to fall WAY short of fulfilling his manly duties, who has reason to be ashamed of himself.

It takes the average woman 15 minutes to get REALLY aroused and ready for the crocodile to swim up the river, which means that any man who has expended his desires SOONER, and without taking those of the woman into account, is a failure in bed, and should be jailed for at least a week of hard labor in the sun, if there was any justice in this world

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by joshrare(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
fykes:

If she's not already

@least for now, she's someone's girlfriend or fiance. later they will say we only need them for sex...
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by hosuji88(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2019
hahah

Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Davash222:
Guys aim is to serve God and keep his commandments but girls be using us for sexx and other things. It’s not right!!

Hallelujah grin
Re: Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! by holyfather(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Jakumo:

A lot of hypocrites, prudes and geriatrics online today ha ha.

Describes your daddy... are you feeling alright,son? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.