Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results (49149 Views)

Tinubu, Party Leaders Celebrate INEC's Declaration (Pictures) / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by MrAJQ(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Caseless:
kwankwaso made a statement with this election. But that can't be crowned with victory because the rerun would give apc a vista to react appropriately.
So INEC should have PDP winner of Kano election?
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Like for Kwankwaso and share for Ganduje.
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by BubuZombi: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

just when I thought the Evil party promised change.

There was none after all

Have you changed....

You are a fool if you think buhari will change this country alone with out your participation
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by guywitzerogal(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Baawaa:
Very neural king
see King with sense... If na some King were I know him for talk say make them throw all they INEC official into lagoon like say na only him get power.....
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Kingspin(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
BubuZombi:

Agreed...

How many time PDP rigged elections in this country
So, elections should be rigged forever in Nigeria.

I see no CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by vicdom(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Caseless:
kwankwaso made a statement with this election. But that can't be crowned with victory because the rerun would give apc a vista to react appropriately.
Bros, bookmark this my comment, Abba would widen the gap after the rerun.

1 Like

Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Kingspin(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
BubuZombi:

Have you changed....

You are a fool if you think Buhari will change this country alone with out your participation
When he failed to lead the change
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Tonytonex(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
BubuZombi:

Agreed...

How many time PDP rigged elections in this country
but APC is fighting kwaruption. and you don't know that rigging is stealing.

1 Like

Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by asawanathegreat(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sanusi is a gentleman and a role model.
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
It won't be even easy for APC to rig since it's one LGA remaining
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by rummmy: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
The same inec rushed to announce bubu the winner when many unite especially in Lagos,niger delta and south east were prevented from voting buy thugs and bagged by the security authorities..... Double standard inec
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by noisy45(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
guywitzerogal:
see King with sense... If na some King were I know him for talk say make them throw all they INEC official into lagoon like say na only him get power.....

No mind that idiot oba of Lagos
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by slivertongue: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
APC has fallen
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
rummmy:
The same inec rushed to announce bubu the winner when many unite especially in Lagos,niger delta and south east were prevented from voting buy thugs and bagged by the security authorities..... Double standard inec
u better shut up...hw many folks were Denied voting in Lagos..d polling unit in my area has over 2000 reg voters dos who came to vote no pass 300....dont die cos atiku lost if de repeat d elections atiku would still lose OK....
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
more things change the more things remain the same osun state everybody?
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by PremiumLeaks: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Caseless:
And he couldn't do the magic for Atiku in the presidency? Doesn't that tell you something; that we don't give the northern voters much credit that they deserve! Kano voters decided not to reward the Ganduje thief that's all!
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
BubuZombi:

Have you changed....

You are a fool if you think buhari will change this country alone with out your participation

Yeah right...

The change promised by Buhari will begin with me and not Buhari...

Clap for your self
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Olofintoto(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mightymanna:

is Muhammad Sunusi ii
Muhammad Sanusi ii is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, his grandfather is Muhammad Sanusi i

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanusi_Lamido_Sanusi
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by rummmy: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u better shut up...hw many folks were Denied voting in Lagos..d polling unit in my area has over 2000 reg voters dos who came to vote no pass 300....dont die cos atiku lost if de repeat d elections atiku would still lose OK....
the videos of thugs backed by the military destroying electoral materials and chasing away voters in Lagos are there for your view, the militarization of the whole south east and south south by the apc and buhari lead government are there too....go and interview the average Nigerian you will get the real feeling of the election rig..i don't argue with touts... Sorry
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by omoteacher(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

One of the many outstanding individuals in this country. I like his speech making any day, any time. His analysis is always top notch and captivating.
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by gladisa7: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
PDP PEEEEDEEEEPEEEE HAS WON KANO STATE..Make una leave English..If una rig this one again..Thunder where @ Thou?
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lenadiva:
Like for Kwankwaso and share for Ganduje.
Wuz doing this wan? grin
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
rummmy:
the videos of thugs backed by the military destroying electoral materials and chasing away voters in Lagos are there for your view, the militarization of the whole south east and south south by the apc and buhari lead government are there too....go and interview the average Nigerian you will get the real feeling of the election rig..i don't argue with touts... Sorry
u are naïvely stupid...de were pockets of violence and u are here spewing thrash of militarization...wwe are d videos...those who are discontent with the elections are petty hypocrites and fools...Buhari is president if u are not ok with go and die...bitter souls who can twist anything to suit their narration
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by ADEXTORONTO: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
BE YOUR OWN BOSS WITH SOLAR ENTREPRENEURIAL TRAINING AND EMPOWERMENT.

SGI is a company duly registered in Nigeria with a goal of manufacturing and provision of sustainable, reliable and affordable off-gird power systems for Homes, and SMEs. We are in partnership with the World bank and United Nations with the sole obligation of bolstering the energy security of the sub-Saharan Africa.
Solving electricity crisis and unemployment is the world’s biggest challenge.
SGI, through its technological expertise is amongst the leading companies that has proffered sustainable energy solutions to this age long electricity problem and our huge desires is to train carefully selected and qualified personnel for two days intensive training on how to become your own boss through our entrepreneurship solar solution.
SGI in partnership with Access Bank Plc offers empowerment through a solarized multi-purpose kiosk equipped with a smart android solar POS machine and a Phone charging hub.
This is an opportunity of a life time to earn hundreds of thousands monthly. Don’t miss out.
Note: Proper KYC will be done by Access Bank before empowering you with our solar solutions.

Date: 20th-21st of March 2019
Time: 8am-2pm daily.
Venue: Plot 157, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Landmark: Peniel Apartment, Switzerland embassy or OTI carpet.
For booking of seat forward your CV to: a.adeolu@smartergridint.com
For more enquiries, please call Ade on 07032417683 or Daniel on 08066575840
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by ajepako(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
BABANGBALI:
That's my nigga talking. My best friend in the north. Ajepako my friend from the east, fatymore and tohyorsih my yeye friends from Ghana

Ban just dey hungry me this afternoon, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique and seun what can I do for me to chop ban for eternity? tongue tongue

Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Caseless: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
PremiumLeaks:

And he couldn't do the magic for Atiku in the presidency? Doesn't that tell you something; that we don't give the northern voters much credit that they deserve! Kano voters decided not to reward the Ganduje thief that's all!
kwankwaso was being tactical and that's why the outcome of this election is like this. It will be suicidal to go against Buhari in kano - that could have cost him more than supporting atiku.

Kano people voted Buhari in 2011 and voted kwankwaso in the governorship.
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Caseless: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:

Bros, bookmark this my comment, Abba would widen the gap after the rerun.
we shall see.
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Caseless: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
MrAJQ:
So INEC should have PDP winner of Kano election?
No! The winner should emerge after the rerun.

1 Like

Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by rummmy: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u are naïvely stupid...de were pockets of violence and u are here spewing thrash of militarization...wwe are d videos...those who are discontent with the elections are petty hypocrites and fools...Buhari is president if u are not ok with go and die...bitter souls who can twist anything to suit their narration
he is not my president my brother.no election in okrika, abonema, etc.... If he is yours, good luck...
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by Mightymanna(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olofintoto:

Muhammad Sanusi ii is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, his grandfather is Muhammad Sanusi i

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanusi_Lamido_Sanusi
that's not what I mean just trying to tell you the name SLS is outdated
Re: Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results by esiri4jesu(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Do you need choice properties in Lagos? Then check this, https://m.facebook.com/Choice-Properties-237439363801615/?ref=bookmarks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion / Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.