Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Kings of Kentworth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Kings of Kentworth (4452 Views)

The Kings of Kentworth (Book Two) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hey there, this story is an LGBT story/Romance. It means it contains scenes with male on male or female on female action and the characters may or may not be Gay, lesbian or Bisexual. I like to create things that are unconventional and different and that includes LGBT romance stories, so if you know your mind isn't Mature enough for this work of art... PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER READING. Thank you.

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chapter One

Trevor

"Oh my fucking God!" Lisa groaned out loud in pure ecstasy, before she collapsed on the space beside Trevor ; panting heavily. "You're just...my God."

Trevor,with his chest moving up and down, turned and faced an equally exhausted Lisa and gave a somewhat proud smile. He had rocked her world. He reached forward and pressed his lips against hers; pulling away a little to look into her blue eyes. "You were amazing," he half whispers.

Lisa rolled her eyes and pulled herself away from him and off the bed. "Yeah, right," she scoffed as she made her way to the closet and wrapped her naked body in her pink towel.

"Hey come on..," Trevor chuckled. "Just trying to be sensual is all."

"Is that what you tell all of them?" She smiled playfully while moving her naked self across the room and towards the closet.

Trevor gave a smirk and shrugged. "The ones that want to hear it anyway."

She coughed out a laugh in response his reply before she spun and saw the blonde teenage boy smirking at her; his eyes travelling up and down her body. Trevor and Lisa have been dating for a year now; going to two years even, and somehow, they felt the need to always reassure themselves that they weren't seeing anyone else. Trevor loved the flash of jealousy in her eyes whenever he pointed out the possibility of him having slept with other girls and Lisa equally liked the way his eyes turned cold every time she talked about some random guy she met at a party. It was satisfying for both of them.

"I'm going to take a shower,"Lisa said casually as she flipped her hair and walked into the bathroom.

"So,when is your Dad getting back?," Trevor asked loudly as he picked his phone from the table beside his bed.

"Don't know" Lisa yelled a reply from the bathroom just as the hissing sound of the shower started. "Why?"

"Nothing, just asking." He lied as he fixed his earphones to his phone and put them to his ears.

Trevor was terrified of his girlfriend's father and that was a fact. Her mum was sweet and kind, but her dad was the complete opposite. As the song, Dirty Laundry by All time low, coursed through his senses from his ears, Trevor remembered when Lisa first brought him home to dinner on her mother's invitation, He could remember how the man's dark eyes stayed on him through out the feast. The way that man looked at him made his skin crawl. It wasn't until the men were left in the living room and the ladies were in the kitchen, that the question Trevor expected, was thrown at him.

"What are your intentions with my daughter exactly?" Lisa's Dad had asked. Trevor remembered looking up to him and seeing his cold eyes on the TV.

"Nothing really," Trevor had replied. "I like her. Alot"

The man smiled and for the first time since Trevor had seen him and then turned his cold eyes to him.

"If you touch my daughter or hurt her in any way, I'll kill you," Lisa's father's word were like ice cold knives digging into Trevor's skin. That smile was still on his face. A smile that said 'I'm not fucking kidding.'

"Geez."

"I..I understand....Sir," the teenage boy stuttered; his nerves betraying him. He couldn't even look at the man anymore. The moment Lisa and her Mum joined them, he was so relieved.

He still help the chill that went down his spin when he saw the way Lisa's father's watched them as they sat together; He's eyes fixed on the hands being interlocked with each other.

Here he was in Lisa's room a few weeks after. They had just had sex. Something that they had planned ever since they knew Lisa's parents were going to be out of town.

After a while, the bathroom door swung open and Lisa came out along with a cloud of steam. Trevor looked up at her and felt himself get hard again. The way her body was glistening from the wetness. The way her wet black hair stuck to her beautiful face. She was so hot.

Trevor found himself pulling the ear phones from his ears with his lusty eyes fixed on his girlfriend. "Come here baby," his voice was seductive.

Lisa turned and smiled at him. "No"

"Don't play with me," He smirked at her through hooded eyes.

"I said no," her smile was seductive now as she playfully turned away from him.

She suddenly yelped out loud in laughter when she felt her boyfriend's strong hands wrap round her and pull her to the bed.

"Trevor!"

The teenage couples threw themselves on the bed before Trevor rolled himself on top of her. "One more round," he smiled.

"God Trevor Bowman," Lisa smiled. "You're an animal."

"I know," He said. "Now shut up and let me Bleep you."

Lisa laughed out loud at the dirty words of her boyfriend. She loved it when he talked dirty to her like this. Thier lips them came in for a kiss and Lisa felt his tongue force his way into narrowed mouth. An act that made her moan uncontrollably. Suddenly, the room became hot. Trevor dropped his from her face, down to caress her full breasts, before Lisa felt his large hands sliding under her towel; rubbing her thighs. His hands felt so strong and rough on her.

"I'll be more creative this time," Trevor groaned as he sucked on her neck.

Lisa smiled and was about to moan a reply, but she was interrupted by the large knock on the door.

The two teens shot themselves up from the bed, their bodies stiff as boards.

"Who...Who is it?" Lisa called out; trying to steady her voice.

"Lisa?," A man's deep voice boomed from the other side. "Lisa sweety it's Daddy. Open up!"

Lisa and Trevor darted their eyes from the door to face each other. Their eyes widened and their faces drained in horror.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chapter Two

Lance

"Mom wants you downstairs for dinner," Little Molly's voice was low and slow as she stood at the door way from her big brother's room; terrified to death of coming in and she had every reason to be.

"I'm not hungry," Lance replied without even moving his attention from the book held before his eyes as he laid in bed.

"..But Mom said to..."

"I'm not hungry, Molly," He replied again. Eyes still fixed on the book before him and a tone of warning in his voice.

Molly opened her mouth to speak again but immediately thought otherwise and closed it. Lance laid there preparing himself to lash out at his little sister if he heard any word from her again, but he didn't. He looked towards the door and saw it was empty. She was gone. Thank God. She was so bloody annoying. So annoying, he wished she didn't even live with her.

He quickly got up and closed the door before jumping back to his bed to get on with his novel in peace. Bearly a minute had passed by before he heard another knock on the door. A knock as low and as quiet as Molly's. It was almost as if the person outside the room was being careful not to wake him up.

"Go away!" Lance growled.

"Lance? Honey?," His mother's voice broke through in a calm manner as she slowly pushed the door open.

Lance looked up and glared at his mother for two seconds before he looked back at the novel before him ; fighting the urge to tell her to get out of his room.

"Sweety, your food is getting cold." Mrs Tiffin said softly.

"I'm not hungry," Lance growled through his teeth.

"Oh come on now Lance," she went on as she moved away from the door and moved closer to his bed. "I made your favourite."

Lance raised his head to her and gave her a look that made her feel as if she was actually crazy for saying that. He then gave a smile and shook his head as he looked back at his book. He thought she was really pathetic. How could they be so delusional ? He just couldn't believe it.

"Lance," Mrs Tiffin had a persistence that was beginning to get on her eldest son's nerves now. "Come on sweety. Come downstairs."

Lance bearly waited for her to finish her sentence before he clapped his novel closed and shot her a hard glare. "Mom. I. Said. No." His words were separated with fury. But Mrs Tiffin wasn't giving up that easily. She was determined to get her son back just like she has being trying to all these years. She tried hard to stop herself from moving closer to him and sitting beside him on the bed, but she just couldn't.

Lance was watching from the side of his eye, as if he knew what she was about to do. She moved over and sat herself beside her son. "Lance, please..."

"Jesus Christ, Mom," Lance fired as he shot himself off the bed, tossed the novel on his reading table and went over and grabbed his leather jacket from his closet. His mother just sat there, watching him as if he was about to break like glass.

"Where...where are you going?" She asked in a trembling voice filled with pain.

"None of your fucking business," the teenage boy replied as he walked over to his reading table and pulled out a white roll of weed; not even giving a damn whether his mother saw it or not.

"What is that?" His mother asked, but of course, she was ignored. She then stood from the bed and moved close to him. "Lance, are you taking drugs now?"

"Leave me the Bleep alone!" His loud voice made his mother move back in shock. He stood for a second and noticed her astonished eyes begin to well with tears, before he turned and went outside his room door. He made his way downstairs and hurried past the dinning room, ignoring his father and little sister's eyes on him.

"Hey Son," He heard his father's calm voice just before he felt someone grab him by the arm. He violently shrugged the person off and headed straight for the front door, ignoring his father voice calling out his name behind him.

Lance stepped out into the porch and made his way out of the drive way. The cool evening air did little to calm him down so he pulled out his joint and lit it. As he walked he took a drag and was lost in thought.

How could they be so pathetic. Pretending as if nothing happened. Pretending like they loved him; like they didn't know or care who he was . God, they made him sick. He was surely going to run away very soon. He hated them so much. He wiped the tear on his right cheek with the back of his right hand before pulling his sleeve down enough to cover the scars on his left wrist.
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Interesting
Trevor, say your last prayer cheesy
Lance, hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by EVarn(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Following....nice
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chapter 3

Trevor

By seven-thirty the next morning, Trevor was already pressing the horn of his corolla right infront of Lisa's house; just like he did every other school morning. After three loud horns in an interval of about a thirty seconds. He there waiting before his eyes began scanning Lisa pristine white house; a perfect suburban set up. His eyes travelled up to Lisa's room window and he immediately cringed when he remembered his ordeal last night.

Lisa's father was now knocking loudly in quick succession when he realised his daughter was taking too long to open up.

"Lisa," the man called. "Are you okay in there?"

"Uhm...Yea..yes dad," she replied as we both darted from one corner of the room to the other; picking up our clothes.

As Trevor quickly pulled up his jeans, he looked over at his girlfriend and mouthed a "What do we do now?"

Lisa replied with an equally soundless "Out the window" as she pointed to her room window.

Trevor followed her pointing fingers and faced her again with widened eyes. "No way." He whispered.

"Lisa open this door now," Her father kept calling. "He's in there, isn't he?"

"No dad," Lisa replied. "His not. Just chill okay?"

She then picked up her boyfriend's shoes, moved to him and pressed them to his chest before looking into his eyes. "Trevor, If he comes into this room and sees you in here, he will bury you alive," she hissed through her teeth before she turned and hustled her reluctant boyfriend to the window. "Come on."

"But i'm your boyfriend," Trevor whispered as he darted his eyes between her and the suddenly silent door.

"I know," her whispers were heavy as she pushed him to the window. "...and that's why I want to make sure you don't die tonight, now go."

Trevor raised on of his long legs and placed it outside the window, with his sneakers clutched to his chest.

"Come, hurry, hurry," Lisa whispered as she kept darting her eyes between her boyfriend and her room door.

Trevor had half of his body out the window now before he spun and faced her. "Hold on," he said.

Lisa turned to him with eyes filled with urgency. "What? What....did you forget something?" She asked even thought she had her doubts.

"Yeah actually."

"What?" Her eyes flew from one corner of the room to the other before she looked back at Trevor.

"A kiss," Trevor smiled mischievously.

"Are you serious right now?" She glared at him.

"Come on just one," Trevor cooed.

"I swear to God, my dad is gonna...," she shook her head in frustration before she looked back and saw her boyfriend's pink lips being pushed out for a kiss. She couldn't help but smile when she saw him doing that. It was so cute.

"Just one," she finally gave in.

As their lips came closer and closer, the clicking sound of the door lock rang through the room. Lisa spun and saw the door swinging open.

"Shit..i almost forgot, he has a spare key," she whispered.

"Lisa?" Her dad was in the room now.

Without looking back, Lisa pushed her boyfriend of the window before she slammed it shut, hearing nothing but him yelling "shit!" before he disappeared.

Trevor felt himself floating for upto three seconds, before hit the grass filled ground hard.

"Bleep!"

He could swear he had broken his elbow, but at this point, He didn't care, he knew Lisa's father would still look outside the window to make sure, no matter what she tells him and so he stood to his feet; not caring that his entire body was on fire, before limping away into the darkness.

"Hey you!" Lisa's sweat voice pulled him back to the present.

He looked over at his approaching girlfriend as she walked out the door of her house. and he didn't even know when he started smiling. She was so beautiful. The way her straight black hair swayed from side to side as she hurried over. The way her perfectly smooth and well toned olive skin contrasted with her small white t-shirt and her pleated blue skirt, with black suede knee length boots to match. Lisa was perfect.

"Hey Babe," she smiled as she pulled the car door open and sat in before they both brought thier lips forward for a kiss.

"Hey gorgeous," Trevor replied as he slowly pulled away from the kiss. His eye suddenly travelled to Lisa's front door and he saw Lisa's mom standing there, watching them both with what looked like admiration.

"Morning Mrs Watson!" Trevor called with a wave.

The woman raised her hand and waved over at them. "Hello Trevor! How's your Mom?"

"Good!"

"Tell her I said hi," The woman yelled.

"Will do," Trevor yelled a reply. He then watched as the woman nodded and made her way back into the house, before he reached forward, turned the ignition and they were off.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Taniaa(f): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Following keenly
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chapter 4

Lance

He looked at his time.

"7:54."

He was running late, but of course, he didn't care. He had intentionally missed the bus, like he had been doing since the beginning of the week. He just couldn't stand sharing a space with those clowns overdosed on hormones. He thought it was enough that he had to spend half of his day with them in class. Lance walked to his mirror and put on his black hoodie. He stood there staring at himself for a while and as he did, he was slightly surprised at the look of disgust on the facial expression of his reflection. He picked up his backpack, hung it over his shoulders and left his room.

He made his way down stairs and across the dinning table, completely ignoring his dad and his little sister having breakfast.

"Lance," he heard his mother's voice and immediately rolled his eyes before he looked back.

"Yes?"

"Aren't you having breakfast?" She asked.

"No," He replied before he started to move towards the door.

"Maybe I can drop you off while I..."

"I'm fine," Lance growled a reply to his father through his teeth. He pushed open the back door, ignored his father calling him back and was out of the house.

He would rather walk all the way to school than them dropping him off. He didn't want to enter thier cars for any reason. He didn't want to be anywhere near them. He slowly began to realise that he sooner he left this house, the better for him.

"Fake retards," Lance thought to himself as he pulled the top of his hoodie over his head and dug his hand into his pocket as he kept walking.

2 Likes

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Ann2012(f): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Following
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chapter 5

Trevor

"Awww baby," Lisa cooed as she studied Trevor's bandaged arm resting on the gear. "I'm so sorry."

Trevor gave her a sweet smile before he shrugged. "life of a suburban teenage boy I guess."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little," he replied. "It's just a scratch."

Lisa nodded and looked up at him before closing in to kiss his cheek. His entire body shook as he chuckled in response.

No one spoke for a few minutes because Trevor just watched Lisa observing her perfect white teeth on the side mirror. He reached over and turned on the radio and the rhythm from Khalid's Song, American teen boomed through the entire car. For some reason, it irritated Lisa because she immediately turned away from the mirror and faced her boyfriend with a scowl.

Trevor suddenly too note and reached down to turn it of. "Sorry."

Lisa gave a quicker smile and went on with her dental observation. Trevor then remembered he had left her in the house that last night with her dad who almost caught him. He wondered weather the man hand believed whatever she had told him because evidently, she didn't look like she has gotten into a fight with her parents.

"So....was your ehm...dad mad?" Trevor asked.

"Nope," her attention still on the side mirror.

"Really," Trevor asked as he darted his eyes below raised brows to the road and back to her again. "What did you tell him?"

She then turned away from the mirror and faced her boyfriend. "I told him a squirrel jumped in through my window and I was chasing out."

Trevor suddenly glared at her when he knew what she was implying and Lisa just smiled up at him mischievously. "Sorry," she giggled.

There was silence for another few minutes as they were close to the school parking lot, before Trevor decided to speak again.

"So wait," Trevor started, his attention shared between the road ahead and his girlfriend once again.

"You told him a squirrel jumped in through your window at about 9:30 at night, and he believed you?"

"Well you're lucky he did," Lisa replied as she looked at him with furrowed brows. "He came into my room with a baseball bat you know."

Trevor's eyes widened. "Wha...what?"

"Yeah, I practically saved your life," she chuckled before looking back at the road. "You're welcome."

They were turning into the school parking lot now and Trevor's mind began to wander. He had a Base ball bat with him? God. He was trying to imagine what could have happened if he hadn't fell of that window. Trevor felt the question rising in his throat, to the point where he had to spit it out of his mouth.

"Why is your Dad such a jerk?"

Lisa turned quickly and glared at Him. "Excuse me?"

Trevor immediately felt like stuffing those words back in his mouth. He just insulted his girlfriend's dad and that was not cool.

"Shit Lisa i'm..."

Lisa raised her hand and looked into his grey eyes. "Maybe when you have a teenage daughter, you'll know what it feels like." He words made him feel even more stupid. She turned away from him and faced the road ahead.

Trevor faced her again, remorse taking over his features. God, he hated having Lisa mad at him. It made him sick. "Look, i'm sorry okay...I didn't-"

"Trevor Look out!"

Trevor darted his attention back to the windscreen before him and screamed out a loud "Oh shit!" before he pressed his left leg hard against the brakes hoping it wasn't too late.

3 Likes

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Ayanfe29(f): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
I hope it wasn't really too late oooo.... following keenly
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Ann2012(f): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
shocked
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Ann2012(f): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
shocked
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Ann2012(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
shocked
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Chapter 6

Trevor and Lisa were thrown forward when the car screeched to a sudden halt. Trevor hit his head on the steering all because he had his arms stretched out infront of Lisa to make sure she didn't hit the dashboard.

"Holy shit," He heard his girlfriend cuss before he felt her soft palms on his face; turning his face towards hers.

"Trevor," his vision was blurry but clearing quickly. "Trevor, are you okay?"

He blinked away his confusion before he realised what had just happened. He started to search Lisa's face. He pressed on her arms, squeezed her shoulders and cupped her face in his large palms as he tried to make sure she was okay.

"Are you okay? Are you alright?" Panic laced in his voice.

"I'm fine Trevor," she replied as she held him in place; trying to calm him. Then the both of them turned to the windscreen instinctively and saw him. He was just standing there in his black hoodie and his backpack hung over his back. He was indifferent to what just happened.

"Isn't that the new guy," Lisa said leaned forward to get a closer look at him. "You know, the one on your soccer team."

"Tiffin," she heard her boyfriend growl beside her before she turned and saw Trevor glaring at him with clenched jaws. She saw the boy give a malicious smirk as he turned arrowed to walk away from them.

"What an asshole" Lisa hissed before she heard the car door open and turned to see Trevor moving out getting of the drivers seat.

"Trevor, wait," she called, but she knew she was too late. "Shit," she hissed as she forced herself out of the car because she knew what was about to happen.

"What the hell Tiffin!" Trevor yelled as he moved towards Lance. "Are you blind?"

Lance stopped in his tracks and spun to face Trevor. "What," he uttered in a half laugh.

"I could have hit you," Trevor fired.

"And that's my fault?" Lance hissed through his teeth as he moved closer Trevor.

"You don't just move infront of a moving vehicle like that you slowpoke," Trevor growled. Lisa has made her way out of the car and was pulling on him now.

Lance looked confused for a second and then he chuckled. "You were the one driving." He said as he gestured to the car.

"Trevor come on, we've got to get to class," Lisa said as she pulled on her boyfriend's arms with a look of disgust and panic fixed on Lance.

Lance glanced at her and then back at a seething Trevor. "You should do what your bitch says, Bowman," He smirked. "I bet the Mouth Action she was giving you in there made you lose your concentration."

Trevor suddenly felt the blood in his veins boiling. He clenched his fists at his sides and felt the bile rise in his throat.

"Trevor, No." Lisa knew what was coming when she felt her boyfriend's body shaking in anger as she held on to him.

Trevor yanked his arm away from Lisa grip and charged straight for Lance who was dropping his bag now, preparing for Trevor's assault.

"Hey!" A man's voice thundered. "Stop it right now!"

Trevor paused just inches from Lance's face with his fist stretched forward for a punch when he turned and saw Mr. Johnson, the vice principle.

"The two of you!" He ordered. "Break it up and get to class now if you know what is good for you!"

Lisa moved forward and began pulling Trevor away again. His death glares still fixed on a smirking Lance.

"Now!" Mr Johnson roared.

Lance picked up his bag, Trevor gave into Lisa's persuasion and the little crowd that had gathered, began to disperse.

As the moved away from the parking lot, Trevor kept glaring at Lance, unable to hide his disgust for the tattoo covered goth. He hated him so much and the fact that he was on his football team made him even more bitter towards him. Lance Tiffin was a jerk. An obnoxious jackass who treated people like shit.

"This isn't over Tiffin!" Trevor had to vent his hatred towards him. "You hear me!?"

"Jesus Trevor," Lisa uttered. "Stop."

Trevor kept his eyes on the boy in the black hoodie as he walked away, lifting the middle finger of his right hand to them without even looking back.

2 Likes

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 12:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello, Slymer here. Please, y'all Should read the note at the top of the story cover. This is a different kind of romance Ooooh. Abeg! This story carries Homosexuality and Bisexuality as it's main themes, if you know you can't handle it..STOP READING OH..PLEASE,beacuse I am a mad person Oh! I bask in oddity and weirdness so unless you are as open minded as I am, you can keep reading, but aside that...LEAVE THIS PLACE! OVER AND OUT!
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2019
Chapter 7

Lance

Lance

Lance made his way into the school building and into the large hallway crowded with teenage students that seemed to make him want to vomit. God, he hated this place, hell, he hated this fucking town; thier school bags hung behind them as the hurried to class, chatting, laughing and gossiping as they did so. He stopped right infront of the entrance,dipped his left hand into and brought out a small wrapped up candy. Menthos. he always took it so his mouth wouldn't reek all day because he planned on keeping it shut and not talking to any of these losers that surrounded him. Speaking of losers, he tossed the candy in his mouth and began looking round to see if.....shit!

"Hey Lance!" A red haired girls hurried over to him, smiling ever so brightly.

Lance dropped his shoulders when he spotted her and the familiar lanky figure with wavy brown hair coming behind her. "Oh God," he groaned, before started to move in another direction; away from the pathetic nerds that were coming his way.

"Lance come on," the girl yelled. "wait up."

"Maybe we should leave him alone, Stephanie," Lance heard the others boy's voice laced with nervousness.

"Shut up Lenny," He also shook his head when he heard her reply.

"Hey Lance," She was right beside him now. Damn she was fast, and fucking persistent. "How was your weekend."

"Get lost," Lance replied sharply without even looking at her as he made his way through the crowded hallway with them tagging along.

"I finally finished the entire first season of Stranger Things by the way," Stephanie said as she struggled to keep up with him. "Do you like stranger things?"

Lance roles his eyes and stopped moving before he turned and glared down at the Red haired girl beside him. He could see Lenny's uneasy and nervous eyes darting between he and Stephanie. He was afraid of Lance, but Stephanie obviously wasn't. The short girl just stood there, smiling at him through her glasses; her gap tooth always intrigued him. Even the way she clutched her folder filled with books close to her chest

"No," Lance growled in a way that he hoped would frighten her. "I don't."

"That's too bad," Stephanie smiled up at him. "I could lend you the DVD if you like."

Lance's look of rage suddenly dissolved to that of shock and confusion.

"This bitch is crazy." Lance thought to himself as he shook his head and kept walking to his locker. He wasn't surprised when he heard Stephanie's quick steps behind him and Lenny groaning for her to leave Lance alone.

The first week Lance spent in Kentworth, he noticed Stephanie was always watching him, but of course, he chose to ignore it. The second week was when she finally made her move; sending him what was obviously love notes in class and winking at him at the cafeteria during lunch. She once threatened his lab partner in Chemistry so she could sit near him and glared with any girl that seemed to flirt with him. Stephanie just couldn't help herself when she was around Lance though. The first day she saw him, he looked like the typical tattoo coated bad boy with an attitude and to be honest Stephanie was disgusted by him, but when the results of his first two tests came out and he score straight As in both, she started to feel an attraction towards this phenomenon that was Lance Tiffin. He was a misfit, an obvious rebel and an outcast,but he was also a straight a student. Stephanie couldn't handle the intrigue. She had to make him hers.
Lance then knew it wasn't a joke anymore when people started asking him if he was really dating Stephanie Walker. He had noticed Lenny was obviously her best friend before then cornered the boy during soccer practice and asked him what was going on. Lenny told Lance that Stephanie had been telling everyone that he was her new boyfriend. Lance lost it that day,ran over to the Library, dragged the girl out and warned her.

"Oh come on," Stephanie had chuckled. "It's just a joke."

"Well it's not funny anymore," Lance was pacing the hallway before the Library that afternoon.

"So you wouldn't date me?" Stephanie smiled at him and Lance could remember the confusion in her eyes.

"No."

"Why?"

"because i'm fucking gay,okay?" Lance had lowered his furious voice to a menacing hiss. He remembered the way her face fell. she didn't want to believe what he had told her until she left. Two weeks since he told her his secret, Stephanie never bothered him again and Lance was relieved as hell, not caring weather he had hurt her feelings or not. Then, on the third week, he was shocked when Lenny and Stephanie blocked him in the Library, inviting him to the school science club and the day after that, they were joining him at his cafeteria table were he normally sat alone.

"So you're joining us for the quiz right?" Stephanie's voice pulled Lance from his thoughts and he realised he had reached his locker now.

"What?" He asked as he opened his locker and took his books.

"The Science club," she explained in enthusiasm as she moved close to him. A gesture Lance found uncomfortable. "We're practising for our the upcoming competition,remember?"

"I don't care," Lance hissed as he slammed his locker shut and began to walk away.

"Come on Steph," Lenny groaned. "Let's go, we'll be late for literature."

Stephanie looked up at Lenny beside her, before glancing over at Lance as he walked down the hall.

"One second," she said before she darted over to meet Lance, leaving Lenny dropping his shoulders with an exhausting sigh. She was impossible.

"Lance, Listen.."

She grabbed Lance's arm and that was when he lost it. Lance shrugged her off violently and spun to face her with his eyes dark and blazing with rage.

"Leave me the Bleep alone!" The boy screamed. "What are you? Fucking deaf!"

Stephanie moved back in shock. Lenny was running down to them now, just to make sure this guy doesn't hurt his friend. "It's okay...it's alright man," Lenny raised his palms to Lance in surrender. "We're sorry."

"You both come near me again and I'll kick you worthless asses!" Lance growled as he darted his dark eyes between Stephanie and Lenny, before he spun and trudged down the hall.

"Come on Steph," Lenny uttered as he held his best friend and began turning her around. Her eyes still fixed on Lance as he disappeared down the hall way.

"Okay," she replied softly, as she blinked back the tears in her welling eyes.

Hey there...Updates come up once a week. Most likely on weekends. Thanks for following!

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 1:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Chapter 8

Trevor

The entire day just breezed by and Trevor suddenly found himself in the school stadium with his friends Aaron, Caleb and Bruce, along with the members of the school soccer team. They were all waiting for the coach to arrive as they sat by the bleachers. Caleb and Aaron were jogging round the field though, so it was just Bruce and Trevor.

"Damn dude," Bruce said, "I had a mad one last night."

Trevor turned to him with a smirk. "with Megan?"

Bruce shook his head and sighed in longing manner; in a way that showed he was remembering something so pleasant that happened in the past. He was remembering his time with Megan.

"I swear to God man," He went on, looking down at Trevor. "She always knows the right button to push."

Trevor chuckled. It always amused him when Bruce talked about his sexual escapades with Megan like this. But he was always also intrigued at the fact that Megan had gotten it off with so many guys at school and Bruce knew about this, but for some reason, he wasn't bothered. "As long as we use a condom, we are good," Bruce would always shrug. Bruce was no angel himself. He had slept with so many girls, even while he was with Megan,but of course, she didn't care. Their relationship was one that baffled him, to be honest.

"Dude, please tell me you're not giving another description on how you bleeped Megan last night," Aaron uttered with heavy breaths, as he ran over and joined Trevor and Bruce at the bleachers with Caleb beside him.

"Not yet," Bruce smirked at him, but when his eyes met that of Caleb,Bruce's smirk grew into a mischievous grin.

Trevor looked over at Caleb and saw him flash Bruce a glare before he mumbled, "I need to get water." Then he walked away.

Trevor watched Caleb walk away for a while, before he turned and saw Bruce's eyes on him too; with a smirk on his face.

"Just stop it," Trevor rolled my eyes at Bruce.

"Stop what?" Bruce feigned innocence with a shrug.

"You know what," Trevor fired back with a slight glare of warning.

Megan used to date Caleb before Bruce snatched her off with his bad boy persona and when that happened, Bruce and Caleb were at loggerheads, until they all decided to settle it once and for all between them. Caleb had to accept that she was with Bruce now and had to call a truce. But Bruce, on the other hand, was not going to stop being an asshole. He kept giving the stories of his sexual exploits with Megan, and even Trevor knew that Bruce was just rubbing it in Caleb's face.

Finally, Coach Riley made his way into field in quick and hurried paces with two other people behind him. Lenny, who was the water boy and .... Trevor immediately felt the bile in his throat rise when he saw who was behind Lenny, walking ever so calmly. Lance.

Trevor didn't even know why Lance was a part of the soccer team, hell, he didn't even know why Lance would be a part of any team since he was such a self-centred jackass.

"Okay boys!" Coach yelled before blowing on his whistle. "Let's go! let's go!"

Practice started as usual with warm ups, before coach split them up to two teams of five each. Trevor, Aaron and Lance were on the same team and Trevor tried to ignore the fact that Lance was on his team and just play the bloody game.

Things would have gone on perfectly if Lance would pass the ball every time he got it, but no, being the selfish bastard that he was, he would run over to the goal post, shoot and miss his shot.

"Lance, what the Bleep man!," Aaron yelled in frustration. "I was open and told you to pass the ball!"

But Lance, like always, completely ignored Aaron and acted like no one was talking to him.

The game went on and the other team won Trevor's team with five goals to two. Trevor was furious when the final whistle went off. He kept glaring at Lance as they made thier was to the locker room and when Lance caught his eyes, he gave a mischievous smirk and blew Trevor a kiss. That was when Trevor lost it.

Trevor matched over to Lance, ignoring Caleb's voice yelling a "Trev! Don't!" behind him.

Trevor got close to Lance until he was inches away from his face. The fact that Lance didn't seem frightened or the least bit intimidated by him seemed to fuel his anger.

"What the Bleep is wrong with you, Tiffin?" Trevor hissed through his teeth. "Why are you so screwed up,Huh?"

Lance looked up and lock his green eyes with Trevor's, before giving a short smile. "Screwed," he smiled. "That's an interesting word."

Trevor suddenly pushed on Lance's chest hard. A gesture that made Lance stagger backwards a little; erasing the smile from his face completely. "You made us lose the game you fucking prick," Trevor growled.

Lance glared at Trevor through hooded eyes. "Do not push me, Bowman," Lance warned.

"Or what?" Trevor yelled as he shoved Lance back again. "Huh Tiffin, What?"

Lance staggered back and found his footing again, before he glared up at Trevor once more. His breath became heavy and his fists were clenched at his sides. Trevor couldn't deny the the faint feeling of uncertainty that moved through him when he saw the way Lance glared at him. He looked very unpredictable. He looked like a psychopath, but Trevor wasn't going to give in.

"Hey," Coach yelled. "You two! break it up! Now!" But neither of the boys seemed to be distracted by the coaches authoritative voice.

Bruce and Aaron stood at a distance among the other boys, snickering, while Lenny, the water boy, just stood there beside the coach.

"You can't do shit, and you know why," Trevor hissed before he walked closer to a seething Lance. "...because I own your Ass. I'm the captain and if you want to stay on the team, you better play by the rules."

Lance looked like he wanted to say something, but he couldn't. Trevor could see it in his eyes. He had defeated him. Trevor suddenly felt someone's hands on his shoulders from behind, before he heard Caleb's voice utter, "Come on Trev, Let's go."

Trevor slowly spun away from Lance and walked side by side with Caleb who was trying to calm him down.

"You know what? " Lance's voice cut through the calm air like a sharp knife. "You're right Bowman."

Trevor then spun to face Lance. Lance was looking at the ground below his feet, tapping his right foot constantly. A gesture Trevor knew most people gave out to hold down thier anger. Lance was about to say something stupid, but Trevor didn't have time to prepare himself.

"You own my ass," Lance uttered with a chilling calmness, before he looked up at Trevor with an evil grin. "Just like I own Lisa's."

At the point, Trevor's vision went red and the "oooh" that came from the crowd of boys made it even worse. Trevor felt his mouth go bitter with rage. His body began to vibrate and his breath began to quicken. He tore his arms from Caleb's grip and charged for Lance immediately.

"Trevor! No!" Caleb yelled.

"Bowman!" Coach yelled a warning.

Trevor didn't listen to anyone. He could swear he didn't even hear them. Rage had taken over every part of his senses. His eyes, his ears, his thinking. Before he knew it, he was on top Lance, throwing punched at his face so many times, he had lost count.

"Trev! Cool it man!" Caleb yelled as he tried to drag his friend off Lance.

"Yeah! Kick his ass, Bowman!" Trevor heard some of the boys yell. He wasn't surprised though,Lance was the least favourite person on the team. Everyone hated him.

Trevor just kept punching and punching until Lance's nose and mouth was covered in blood. He thought to stop, but every time he lifted his fist from his face, he would see Lance smiling up at him and he would have no choice but to punch him again.

Lance was a really screwed up dude.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 1:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Chapter 9

Lance

The next day at school, Lance was in the Library studying. It was weird for him, but this was what he liked to do. He would settle for anywhere in this dump, so far the number of dick heads would be on the low. He rubbed his bruised cheek and tried not to touch his plastered up nose. It hurt like a bitch.

He looked round and was sort of happy that no one was paying attention to him. He looked like shit, but nobody cared. When he got home yesterday from the nurse's, his mom was petrified, but he told her to mind her fucking business. Even when she kept knocking at his door for hours, he drowned it out with his ear phones to his ear. He wasn't going to tolerate pity from his parents or anyone else for that matter.

Lance looked up from his book just in time to see Stephanie walk into the library with her books clutched to her chest as always.

"Of course."

He had seen Lenny earlier on when he himself walked in and knew it wouldn't be long before Stephanie walked in too. They were inseparable. Like brother and sister. It was pathetic.

When Stephanie's eyes caught sight of Lance, she stopped moving and her eyes widened. Lance looked away and clenched his jaw, praying to God she didn't come anywhere near him because she was the last person he wanted to deal with right now.

As if reading his mind, Lenny suddenly called for Stephanie from across the hall with a loud "Psst."

She turned and saw Lenny beckoning to her from three rows behind Lance. She looked over at Lenny and then back at Lance. Lance was a little relieved when he saw her moving towards her friend; her worried eyes still trained on him.

Lance sat there for a while, scribbling down solutions to the algebra questions in his text book into his notebook. He felt the need to turn and sneak a peek at Lenny and Stephanie far behind him because something told him they were talking about him. When he decided to fake a stretch, he cunningly turned back and saw them talking to each other in hushed tones. Stephanie turned to look at him with worried eyes again, but Lance quickly turned away.

He went on studying as he chose to ignore whatever they were saying. He's stomach began to growl and that was when he remembered he had not eaten anything since last night.

He leaned back on his seat and flinched when he suddenly felt someone touch him on his shoulder. He did not need to turn to see who it was. Instead, just gave an exasperated sigh.

Stephanie came into view as she sat herself down on a seat beside him with her hands still on his shoulders.

"Hey," she said softly."You-you okay?"

"Bleep off," Lance said bluntly; his eyes still fixed on his books.

"Le-Lenny told me what happened,"she uttered.

"Well, Lenny should learn to mind his business."

Stephanie lifted her small hands from his shoulders and reached for Lance's bruised cheek, but he moved away.

"What?" He growled.

" d-does it hurt?" She asked.

"Jesus Christ, Sally," Lance turned to her fully now. "What's your problem? what the Bleep do you want?"

Stephanie felt a sharp ache in her heart at the fact that he didn't even know her name. "I just wanted to know -."

"Wanted to know what?" Lance's eyes tore into her like daggers. "To know what? If I would Bleep you?"

Stephanie eyes widened in shock as she pulled back a little.

"You want to know If I would Bleep you, right?" Lance kept asking through his teeth. "Is that what you want?"

Stephanie kept shaking her head as she darted her eyes to every corner of the library, making sure no one was staring, but they were, because his voice was quite audible in the quiet hall.

"You listen to me, slut..," Lance spat the words out like venom on Stephanie's face and Stephanie darted her tear filled eyes as if those words had slapped her on the face. "I already told you, I'm gay. You know what that means, it means I don't like you and I never will. So quit waving you fucking cunt in my face and leave me the Bleep alone."

Stephanie let out a quiet whimper before she quickly raised her hand to squeeze her mouth shut before her cry would echo round the hall. She watched Lance pack up his books into his bag and make his way towards the Library entrance.

Lenny was hurrying towards her when Lance was moving away. Her eyes never left him, even as the Librarian let out a loud "Shhh" when she heard him cussing under his breath.

Lance then responded by raising his middle finger at the woman, without even looking at her, just before he pushed the entrance door open, and left the Library.

2 Likes

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 2:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Chapter 10

Trevor

It was lunch time. The time that every single clique in Kentworth High could actually hang out. There was a table for the jocks and the cheerleaders, a table for the nerds, a table for the weirdos and rebels and even a table for feminists. Trevor took his food and followed Caleb to their table; the table where the jocks and thier cheerleader girlfriends sat. As Trevor approached, he smiled when he saw Lisa beaming up at him in her blue and white cheerleading outfit. God, he loved it when she wore that thing. She looked so sexy in it. He also caught sight of Aaron and his girlfriend, Nadia, Bruce and his...well, what ever she was to him, Megan. As soon as he settled down between Caleb and Lisa, Lisa reached out and turned his face to hers.

"Hey Babe," she whispered before they shared a quick kiss.

"Hey," Trevor replied with a smile as he pulled back.

"Oh God," Nadia rolled her eyes at them.

"What?" Megan scowled at Nadia before she smiled at Trevor and Lisa. "I think you guys are adorable."

"Thank you," Lisa gave Megan a smug smile.

"Makes you wish our relationship was that romantic, right Bruce?" Megan said to Bruce, but she was unaware that his attention was else where.

When Trevor followed Bruce's eyes, he wasn't surprised when he realised Bruce was checking out another girl. She was seating at a table not too far. She sat with a group of girls Trevor obviously thought were her friends. She was quite pretty. Her long straight black hair ran down to her back as she occasionally turned and gave Bruce a flirty smile. Trevor didn't know her, but he knew he had never seen her around here before. She had to be new, no doubt. Probably one of the foreign exchange students. She had probably settled in and was looking for a boyfriend or something, and what better place to look than the table with the clique that was at the top of the food chain in Kentworth.

Trevor looked back at Bruce, and was a little surprised to see Bruce still staring at the girl, that is, until Megan caught him and pushed her elbow into his belly, knocking the air out of him.

"Geez Meg," Bruce scowled. "What the hell?"

"I'm right here, Bruce," Megan hissed through her teeth before she faced her phone again.

"Oh come on Meg," Nadia said as she rubbed Megan's back, before she looked over at Bruce. "I doubt she would even like Bruce anyway."

Bruce turned to Aaron's girlfriend with a scowl. "Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying, I mean..." Nadia uttered in a matter of fact tone before she forked up a piece of pineapple into her mouth. "Everyone know you're a man slut, so.."

Caleb and Aaron spat out thier orange juice when they heard Nadia's words. When I saw the way Bruce clenched his jaw at the smiling girl, I couldn't help but join in the laughter. Everyone was laughing, everyone except Megan.

Bruce darted his nervous eyes to everyone on the table as he blinked rapidly. Lisa suddenly sensed his discomfort and said, "Come on guys. That's enough."

Trevor turned to face Lisa and suddenly remembered why he loved her so much. She was so sensitive to other people's feelings. He threw his arms over her shoulder and kissed her hair without even thinking.

"Yeah," Caleb added with a mischievous smile. "I'm pretty sure Bruce can get any girl he wants."

"Yeah," Aaron added. "I mean, look at him."

But even Trevor knew they were mocking him. Bruce did too, because after Aaron spoke, he immediately raised his middle finger to him with a smile.

"You know who I think can get anyone he wants?" Nadia uttered loudly to call everyone's attention before she faced Trevor with a grin and pointed to him. "This guy right here."

What?

"Nadia," Lisa had a playful tone of warning in her voice.

"I'm sorry Hon," Nadia said before she sucked on her straw dipped in her bottle of Coke. "...But your boyfriend is a fucking god, Okay?"

"What?" Lisa laughed out loud and Trevor suddenly raised his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose when when he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Girl," Nadia started. "I still got that video of him during soccer practice. The one where he was shirtless."

"Yeah," Megan joined in either an animated enthusiasm as she looked up at Bruce beside her. "The one that made a million views on YouTube?" Trevor could swear she was trying to piss him off for some reason.

"Oh my god," Trevor uttered as he pulled his red smiling face from his hands. "Just stop."

"Aww,...and he's also shy" Nadia cooed at Trevor before she looked at Lisa. "You're a lucky bitch, you know that, right?"

Lisa chuckled and shook her head.

"Hey guys look," Bruce's deep voice suddenly interrupted. "It's Trev's boyfriend."

Everyone spun to look at who Bruce was talking about. It was Lance. He was sitting alone on a table in his regular black hoodie. His food on one side and a book on the other, and just like that, everyone started laughing at Trevor. Trevor spun slowly and glared at Bruce who now had a smirk on his face.

"Is that supposed to be funny?" Trevor hissed through his teeth.

"Dude can't get enough of Trevor, you know?" Bruce went on.

Trevor felt a slight anger take over his body, but everything disappeared the moment he felt Lisa's hand on his back.

"I bet he could get Tiffin too if he wanted," Aaron said with a mischievous smirk and Trevor looked up and glared at him.

"Yeah," Bruce looked over to Aaron before looking back at Trevor. "I mean, he is desirable, isn't he?"

Trevor took one look at Bruce and immediately knew this wasn't a joke anymore.

"You know, there's a rumor that Tiffin is actually gay," Caleb said. Everyone turned to face him with wide eyes.

"Really?" Lisa gasped.

"No way," Megan uttered in an astonished laughter.

"Well that settles it then," Bruce turned back to Trevor. "Trevor should be able to win him over with his..charm." Bruce's emphasis on the last word made Trevor cringe a little. What was this guy up to?

"So you think Trevor is hot enough to attract both boys and girls now?," Megan turned to her boyfriend in confusion, but Bruce's eyes never left Trevor.

"I don't know," Bruce said, before leaning on the table and looking Trevor in the eye. "Is he?"

"Okay," Lisa sighed. "You guys are really freaking me out right now."

"I think he can," Nadia's voice sliced the air.

The group turned to face the African American girl as she picked on her perfect nails, oblivious to thier shocked eyes on her.

"What?" Caleb uttered.

"I'm just saying," she shrugged. "Trevor is actually hot enough to get that piece of man Ass anytime he wants."

The table went up in a group of loud gasps and Megan through her head back in laughter.

Lisa pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head in disbelief before she looked up at Nadia.
"Okay, Nadia," Lisa said through her teeth. "Please stop talking."

Nadia just shrugged.

"How about it, Terv?" Bruce was so close, Trevor could smell his breath.

Trevor turned to face Bruce. "How about what?"

"A bet," Bruce said slowly with his eyes trained on his friend.

"Wha-What bet?" Trevor darted his eyes round the table to the four equally astonished faces. Is Bruce losing his mind or something?

"Since you're so irresistible," Bruce said with a tone in his voice that gave Trevor chills. "Let's see if you can get Lance to fall in love with you before prom."

"What?!" Trevor and Lisa uttered in unison.

2 Likes

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Chapter 11

"Dude," Caleb looked at Bruce like he was nuts. "What the hell?"

"Relax Caleb," Bruce said as he leaned back into his seat with his eyes still on Trevor. "It's just a bet. And it's his choice, if he wants to chicken out or not."

"Bleep you, Bruce," Trevor said with an amused, yet calm tone.

"Oh come on Trev.." Nadia started. "Don't be a wuss."

"Nadia?" Lisa warned in a louder and more serious tone this time. Trevor could tell she was getting angry.

"Look Bowman," Nadia went on. "You don't have to Bleep him or anything."

Trevor then took his eyes, filled with shock, and looked at Nadia, before looking over at Aaron, wondering how he dealt with a case like Nadia being his girlfriend.

"Yeah," Bruce added. "Just make him believe you like him and then ditch him on Prom night, simple."

"Okay," Megan looked away from Bruce and faced Trevor. She looked really excited. "This is going to be fun."

"But, guys," Caleb said. "Trevor's not gay."

"Thank you!" Lisa spat with her eyes still fixed on Nadia.

"Don't you get it?" Megan began. "That's the point. It doesn't matter. All he has to do is make Lance believe he is in love with him, Lance falls for it and..BAM! ..come Prom night, he dumps his ass like a bomb."

Aaron laughed and pointed at Megan. "Saying it that way? Yeah I agree, this is gonna be fun."

"Bu-but Lance will be....hurt. That would hurt Lance," Caleb's voice was still calm,but filled with thought this time.

"Who gives a Bleep," Trevor spat as he moved his eyes from Caleb to Bruce. "I'm not doing it anyway."

"Not even for a hundred dollars?" Bruce said calmly and Megan turned and faced him with a smile.

"Nope," Trevor said. "Not interested. Sorry."

"A thousand?"

Trevor looked up at Bruce in confusion. "Dude," he said. "Are you deaf, I said no."

Just then,the bell rang for the end of recess and everyone started leaving the cafeteria.

"A thousand five hundred, then."

Everyone was standing from the table now and Trevor laughed as he pulled himself from his seat, throwing his arms over Lisa's shoulders. Trevor then stopped and looked at Bruce. "Bruce, there is no amount of money that you would give me, that would make me pretend to be that asshole's partner, Okay?" Trevor spat. "..So fucking drop it already."

Bruce narrowed his eyes at him as he stood to his feet. Trevor turned and faced Lisa. "Come on babe," Trevor said as he pulled her along. "Let's get to class."

"Three thousand dollars."

Everyone froze, including Lisa and Trevor. They all spun to face Bruce ego had a smirk on his face.

Caleb turned to Bruce with wide eyes. "Dude," Caleb croaked."

"Bruce, what are you doing man?" Aaron was equally astonished.

Nadia just started to laugh. She was obviously enjoying this.

Trevor face Bruce's calm features and steadied himself to give his answer. "No," He said slowly.

"Think about it Tre..." Bruce was then interrupted by Trevor's growl.

"Drop it, Bruce." The tone in Trevor voice was one none of his friends had ever heard before. Even Nadia's smile had disappeared now.

They all stood and watched as Trevor turned to his girlfriend before they both walked out of the cafeteria.

Caleb turned and faced Bruce. He was just standing there, watching as Trevor left the cafeteria with Lisa. There was a dirty smirk on his face. A smirk that made Caleb think that maybe Bruce knew something that the rest of them didn't.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Chapter 12

Trevor

"What the hell is Bruce trying to pull?" Trevor thought. "What the hell is wrong with him."

He tried very hard to concentrate on the road before him as he and Lisa were driving home from school. He didn't think he had heard anything more outrageous than what he heard from from Bruce's mouth during recess today.

"Since you're so irresistible,Let's see if you can get Lance to fall in love with you before prom."

Trevor felt nauseous when the words kept pouring back into his senses. Lance Tiffin of all people. The one person he hated so much. Even if Trevor went ahead and did it, it would be to hurt that swine, but no. He couldn't risk his reputation in school. He couldn't imagine being associated with a low life junky like Lance. No fucking way.

"Trevor!" Lisa's voice startled him.

"Yeah...what?" Trevor replied as he darted his eyes between his girlfriend and the road.

"Where the hell were you?"

"Right here baby," Trevor replied, as he moved his hands from the gear to her laps.

She studied him for a moment and turned to face the windscreen. "You're not thinking of doing it, are you?" She asked.

"What? No, hell no," Trevor scowled at her.

"Good," Lisa said before she turned to face him. "..because you..." Then something caught her eye outside Trevor's window. Something that made her eyes widen.

"Ohmygodpullover," Lisa yelled.

"What? wh-why?" Trevor asked as he darted confused glances from the road to his girlfriend's astonished face.

"Just pull over, Trevor," she yelled again.

Trevor stopped the car and Lisa jumped out and ran across the road into a clothing store before he could even undo his seat belt. Damn she was fast.

Trevor eventually made it out of the car and crossed the road, entering the store she had hurried into. When he got in, the fresh scent of jasmine and new clothes hit his nose. He scanned the well lit hall filled with rows and rows of dresses hung. Human sized mannequins stood close to the show glasses facing the outside world.

There she was, standing infront one of the mannequins that wore a particularly gorgeous pink and white gown. Even before Trevor approached, he could tell that the gown his girl friend was observing was expensive, hell, this whole place looked expensive.

"You like it?" Trevor asked as he watched as excitement filled her features. Lisa looked as if she was looking at a fairy or some other magical creature she read about in books.

"This is it, Trevor," she gasped in amazement before she looked up at him and smiled. "This is the one."

Prom was a month and a half away, and in Kentworth, that wasn't even enough time for the girls to get thier Prom dresses ready. Trevor looked over at the far corner and the sight of two particularly pretty blondes caught his eye. They were trying on some shoes and one of them had been unable to keep her eyes off him. Even after he had caught her staring, she didn't look away. Instead, she whispered something into her friends ear and that was enough to shift her friend's attention to Trevor. He could swear that one of the girls looked very familiar. Even the resemblance, it was striking. She looked like someone he knew.

"What do you think?" Lisa asked. "Should I get it for prom?"

"Umm-," he tried hard to tear his eyes from the two blond girls who were staring at him like he was something they were going to eat for dinner.

"Trevor," Lisa's voice pulled his attention back.

"Yea..yeah?" He said.

Lisa then looked in the direction of the girls and looked back at him with a glare.

He smiled and reached for her. "Lisa, come -"

She suddenly placed her hand in between them to stop him from coming any closer,before she looked up at him and snarled, "I'll go find out the price of the dress," then she stormed away, yanking her arms out of his grip when he reached for her.

Trevor then shifted his attention back to the girls who still had thier eyes on him. They knew the girl who had just walked away was his girlfriend, but they just didn't seem to care. They even had the audacity to wave to him, and he waved back anyway.

No need to be rude, right?

It was then Trevor noticed that the girls were wearing matching outfits. Green blaisers on top white buttoned up shirts with a green tie and green pleated skirts. They also wore black shoes with socks drawn up close their knees. Then it hit Trevor, they were girls from a private school; probably from St. Matthew's, the one on the outskirts of town. The would explain they could afford to shop here. He narrowed his eyes at the familiar blonde, trying very hard to remember where he had seen her before. She obviously didn't go to thier school, so where the hell has he seen her before?

As Trevor was still watching them, one of them pulled out a credit card and handed it to one of the uniformed sales personnel.

Rich bitches.

"Trevor," Lisa's voice made him turn to face her. "Let's go."

"What, now?...I thought you were.."

"Come on Trevor," Lisa hissed. From the way she avoided his eyes, he knew something was wrong because she didn't look okay as she stormed out of the shop. Was she still mad at him for flirting with the blonde girls?

He turned to one of the sales girls whom Lisa had spoken to. She had a wry smile on her face. It was almost as if she felt sorry for her.

"What happened?" He asked.

"The dress," the young lady said as she gestured to the pink and white gown Lisa wanted so badly.

Trevor looked at the dress and back at the sales girl whose name tag read 'Jennifer'. "What's wrong with it?"

"It costs twenty five hundred dollars," Jennifer's word made Trevor a little dizzy.

"Wh- What the...?" Trevor suddenly gained control of his mouth.

He then spun back when he heard something. The two private school bitches, they were just sitting there staring at him, giggling thier spoilt rich asses off as the sales personnel stuffed up to seven bags with shoes that they had bought.

"Tell you what," Jennifer's whisper made Trevor turn away from the trolls and face her. "I can bring it down to two thousand, since she wants it badly."

Trevor felt his heart warm up a little bit from the kindness Jennifer was offering, but he knew he didn't have two thousand dollars. Even his monthly allowance wasn't up to that.

"It's okay," he said with a wry smile. "Thanks anyway."

Jennifer nodded her head in understanding as Trevor turned and left the shop.

When he got into the car, Lisa was already on the passenger seat waiting for him. She looked away from him; her eyes trained outside her window. Even though he couldn't see her face, Trevor could see the tissue in her hand. She had been crying.

"Come on,Babe," Trevor uttered softly as he reached for her lap. "It's okay."

"Are- are they still laughing?" Lisa sniffed.

"Who cares?" Trevor gave a half laugh.

Lisa then turned and faced Trevor and saw the way his face fell when he saw her wet bloodshot eyes.

"Take me home," Lisa muttered as she lifted the tissue to blow her nose.

Trevor stared at her for a while, holding himself from just gathering her up in his arms and never letting her go. He hated seeing her like this, it killed him.

He then turned the engine on and drove off. They didn't say a word to each other until he dropped her off infront of her house.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chapter 13

Trevor

"Hello?"

"Hey Babe," Trevor immediately shifted his attention from his laptop and got up from his reading table when Lisa finally picked up. "What's wrong? I've been calling you all day and you've not been picking. I was worried."

"I'm okay," Lisa's voice lacked the normal energy it usually possessed. "Just tired, that's all."

"Is this about the dress?" Trevor slumped to a seat on his bed. "...or me flirting with those girls at the shop."

"What? No its not?" She lied. She was never good at lying.

"Then what is it then?" I asked in what almost came out as a groan. "..because ever since we came back from that store this afternoon, you've been down. You were even crying when I got into the car."

"Trevor, I wasn't-," she then gave an exasperated sigh and her end of the line was thrown into silence.

"Hello?" Trevor asked. "Lisa? you there?"

"Yes i'm here Trev-," she sighed again. "Look, i'll call you later, okay?"

"Lisa come on, I-," Trevor groaned.

"Trevor, please..," she said.

Trevor hesitated before answering. "Okay then."

The line then went dead.

He raked his fingers through his blonde hair and fell back on the bed with his legs hanging over the edge now. It was almost as if he was connected to Lisa some how. She was feeling bad about being laughed at by those chipmunks back at the shop and it made him sick. He thought about it for a while and realised how much she had wanted that dress. She had been talking about getting the perfect Prom dress since the final year started and she was so close to getting it but couldn't, because it cost twenty five hundred dollars.

"Jesus," Trevor thought to himself. "Who goes there to shop? Melinda gates?"

The thought of handing that dress to Lisa and seeing her face light up made him smile.

Twenty five hundred dollars.

If he could only come up with that money, how would he do it. He couldn't just go up to his dad asking for twenty five hundred dollars without being interrogated on what the money is for. He had checked his allowance earlier and it was just five hundred a month and he had no access to his college funds for reasons like these. Fund raising, there was no time for fund raising, Prom was a month and a half away. He didn't think he could do anything to get up to three thousand dollars that fast, so what was he going to-

The idea popped into his head and Trevor felt himself spit out an audible "No."

He could suddenly see Bruce's evil smirk in his head before he stood up and paced round his room slowly as he raked his fingers through his hair again.

"There's got to be another way," Trevor said to himself.

But, even he knew,unless he was planning on robbing a bank, there was no other way.

Lisa's large blood shot eyes filled with tears flashed in his mind and Trevor looked over at his phone, holding himself from calling Bruce. He punched his mattress three times before he realised that he couldn't stay in this room without picking up that phone and calling that jackass.

"I need to watch TV," he hissed to himself.

He immediately shot himself up from the the bed and was moving towards the room door and suddenly, the sound of his ring tone resonated through the room.

He froze and moved back to his bed to see who was calling.

He's heart skipped two beats when he saw who it was.

It was Bruce.

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chapter 14

Trevor

"Hey dude!" Bruce's deep voice boomed through the speaker. "What's up?"

"No-um- nothing," Trevor tried to calm his voice. He cussed himself internally for picking up the phone. It was like his brain wasn't controlling his arms anymore. "Just chilling. You?"

"Just got back from the mall with Megan," Bruce replied. "Hey, check out your profile on facebook. Quick!"

"Uhmm...Okay?" Trevor sounded uncertain as moved over to his laptop computer on his table and put his phone between his right ear and his right shoulder so he could type in properly. "You're not sending me porn again, are you Bruce?"

"Bleep you man," Bruce chuckled.

When Trevor got to his profile, he scrolled down searching and then in matter of seconds, he saw it. Trevor's jaws dropped as his phone fell off his shoulders.

"Shit," he hissed, as he fumbled to pick his phone up.

"Yo!" Bruce uttered. "Trev, you there?"

"Yeah...Yeah I'm here." Even Bruce could tell from Trevor's voice that he was stunned.

"So what do you think huh?" Bruce asked.

Trevor couldn't get his eyes off the picture of Megan in a beautiful red gown with glitters on it. God, she looked like a fucking goddess. Her smile, her eyes and her pose. Holy Shit, Megan was fucking hot.

"That's her Prom dress by the way." Bruce added. "She actually thinks she may win Prom Queen with that."

Maybe Bruce didn't believe it, but Trevor certainly did. If anyone saw her in that dress, she would definitely be nominated. Trevor immediately started to wonder how Lisa would look in a dress like that.

"God," he thought. "Lisa."

The sick feeling was back in his stomach again. If she should see Megan in this dress, he didn't even want to imagine how she would feel. Wait, what if she had already seen it, what if that's the reason she had been feeling worse than she was before after he dropped her off. The fact that the dress that Lisa had picked was even more beautiful than Megan's was very painful. He looked at Megan in her red dress over his computer screen and then pictured Lisa standing side by side with her in the pink and white dress she could not afford and then his mind suddenly went blank. Trevor wasn't thinking straight anymore.

Bruce was still mumbling something over the phone but Trevor wasn't paying attention at all. He hadn't been paying attention ever since he set eyes on Megan in that dress.

"I'm in," the words fell out of Trevor mouth and cut Bruce off, before Trevor could gather them back in.

"What?" Bruce asked after a pause.

"The-the bet," Trevor swallowed hard and tried to steady his trembling voice. "I'm in."

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Chykwrites(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kai! Bruce is a bastard! he had something to do with this. I know this was his plan! Why did he call Trevor to show him his girlfriend's Prom dress at the point in time? Something is up!
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Krizbaby: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chaiii...see wetin. Woman dey cause....nice one op..really enjoin it..keep it up man..!!
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
LightQueen:
Interesting

Trevor, say your last prayer cheesy

Lance, hmmmm

IKR
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ayanfe29:
I hope it wasn't really too late oooo.... following keenly

Lol...cam dan grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
EVarn:
Following....nice

Thank you seƱor
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ann2012:
Following

Oshey sir. You too much!
Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Taniaa:
Following keenly

Thank you...and your name is sooo hot. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Kings of Kentworth by Slymer: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chykwrites:
Kai! Bruce is a bastard! he had something to do with this. I know this was his plan! Why did he call Trevor to show him his girlfriend's Prom dress at the point in time? Something is up!

Hmmmm, cool you think so? well, let's see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Your Favourite Sci-fi And Fantasy Writers! / His Sex Slut chapter 1 / What Do You Think About The Book: The 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Greene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 280
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.