Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair (49817 Views)

UNIZIK Reacts After Facebook User Advertised Its Admission Slots For Sale / Crazy Spelling Bee List At My Daughter's School / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by 9jaRealist: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:
You daughter did not tell you the truth.

She loosened her hair so that it won't be distracting her when sucking diiiicks in the campus.

Use your common sense. She just don't want any guy to hold her hair during diiick deep-throatingg.

You are a disgusting piece of human trash. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by PHRANK: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Trizzi:
A Nigerian father, Olayinka Fagbuaro, has vowed to fight with his daughter's school's management after she was instructed to loosen her braided hair. Fagbuaro who did not mention the name of the private university, wrote on his Facebook

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-dad-reacts-after-daughters.html

That is what you get when you send your child to a mushroom school. Why are you complaining?
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by ChristoBam: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
precious1967:
Let the man go and establish his own school to enable his daughter be untrained child
gay, what's wrong with that hairstyle??
Africans and their backward mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by bamysquare(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

She loosened her hair so that it won't be distracting her when sucking diiiicks in the campus.

Use your common sense. She just don't want any guy to hold her hair during diiick deep-throatingg.
abeg who no get common sense here
....my dog at my gate is wiser than you.... corrupt pevert "Vaseline crew spotted"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by gr8tone: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
ChristoBam:

Remove the daughter even if she's in her 2nd or 3rd year. Most of you guys talk sometimes without thinking. What if the rule is a newly introduced rule like they normally are, so he should remove the daughter from the school with the millions he's paid on the tuition..
How can you justify such archaic rules in our universities?? I don't understand you guys.. And when a person complain you say it's their rules and they must comply. Bunch of zombies
You got a point there.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by am4truth(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Instead of wasting precious time commenting here where you won't earn a dime, you can make money daily in $ through providing meaning comments on blogs I would introduce you to. You determine how much you make daily.

Send a mail to: whisperingop@live.com with the subject Online Commenting Opportunities
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Sabby1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

The distance between you and common sense is highly unexplainable. Why use such indecent words. Must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

Wereygrin she never loose the hair
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by SirLakes: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
acedsportsng:

Must you be stupid? undecided

Haha grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by 9jaRealist: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Some of the “obey the rules” drivel being spewed here epitomizes a reason Nigeria remains in its present state - Rankadede/Dobale mentality!

One of the primary reasons foreign investors and businesses hate to do business in Nigeria or even to come at all is the OPAQUE nature of rules, regulations and enforcement thereof in Nigeria. Proper Rules should not be what the Oga (or Mistress) at the Top arbitrarily decides to pull out of his/her backside on any given morning, and in the event that there is an alleged violation of any properly laid-down rule there should always be a settled transparent and predictable process to adjudge/penalize the violator. TRANSPARENCY (and thus predictability) in substance and process is one of the critical differences between ordered civilized societies and dictatorships/banana republics/zoos!

Furthermore, while a healthy respect (not worship) for authority is necessary in civilized societies, so also is a healthy skepticism of authority and authoritarianism. If all people acted like robots and zombies, merely obeying the Last Order, there would be no social progress in the world. Accordingly, the relevant questions in this case should start with what purpose does this so-called “rule” serve? Sadly, some Nigerians fail to grasp that the nations that make the most progress are those where individualism and individual freedoms are allowed to flourish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by BigIyanga: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
The father is something else
She's a student and should adhere by the rules put in place by the school

Besides she's looking like she made the hair for owambe
What an arrogant replica of congenital idiocy! Univetsity should be worried enriching minds with innovative ideas and theories instead of mere appearance
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Rapunzel001: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
acedsportsng:

Must you be stupid? undecided

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him" (Prov. 26: 4)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by TimiRume(f): 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Some people are hopelessly dumb. Like the fools that make and keep stupidd rules.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by 9jaRealist: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
BTW, so freaking proud of the dad! cool

It would have been so easy not to be bothered by these so-called “female issues” - and in the process teach his daughter a NEGATIVE practical lesson in dealing with authority figures, and that’s where tolerance (or non-resistance) of everything from sexism, sexual harassment to misogyny and even domestic/marital abuse starts to take root.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by WetinUGain: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Really disappointed in some of d comments and I can see dt some of them came from the guys..
Those saying she disobeyed d rule should please quote d rule here for us to see or forever shut their mouth...

So,if someone flaunts a rule,d next thing is to kill d person immediately. No fair hearing,not even a summon...d next thing was jungle justice...

For those calling out d father and d daughter, please,do us a favour,let us know d rules.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by SEGLIZ: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
princeemmma:
i dont have a problem with the school rules, i only have a problem with you, for the insult you made to someone's father, you have a father too, and you should know how it feels insulting father's

how are so sure you ain't contending with a father as well?
well in the spirit of father hood I retract the insult earlier passed.
it is unusual of me, I only reacted to the picture accompanying your comment to the quote of that lady mentioning relaxer brain. I felt it's insulting as against her opinion.
really I'm sorry about it, I don't drop gabs, kindly get back to know you're cool with this.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Offpoint: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
rali123:
A University, Nope unless it a private University and rules are rules if the school has one.
I love your eyes balls, nice one.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
safarigirl:
stop embarassing your parents on the internet.

Purge your mind of such thoughts or keep them in the gutters. Not every discussion calls for perversion. An obsession with genitals and the act of fellati0 is quite damning. Pray tell, do you cut your hair just so you won't be distracted from sucking diicck as well?
Well said. I wish I could like your post over and over again.

There's nothing too hard for these idiots to type. Nothing too perverse, nothing too abominable, nothing too sacred. NOTHING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

?Nwaamaikpe clone or wannabe

Anyway, rumasy drumasy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by dabossman(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
gr8tone:
Is that the only University? Every institution has its sets of rules. If you are not ok with it then you can remove your daughter and save yourself the energy of fighting.

Even Jesus challenged the Pharisees and Sadducees on laws and rules that they were using to enslave the Israelites.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by dabossman(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
SEGLIZ:
you have no case here if and your children can't confirm with the rules and regulations of the school then do needful by quitting the other than come online ranting to trend.

If Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr. had this same attitude...
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by SEGLIZ: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
dabossman:

If Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr. had this same attitude...

can we differentiate between a freedom fighters and law breakers.
they established their school to meet their standard so who ever don't like the laid down standard should stay away from their organization.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by ChiefVolt007: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
9jaRealist:
Some of the “obey the rules” drivel being spewed here epitomizes a reason Nigeria remains in its present state - Rankadede/Dobale mentality!

One of the primary reasons foreign investors and businesses hate to do business in Nigeria or even to come at all is the OPAQUE nature of rules, regulations and enforcement thereof in Nigeria. Proper Rules should not be what the Oga (or Mistress) at the Top arbitrarily decides to pull out of his/her backside on any given morning, and in the event that there is an alleged violation of any properly laid-down rule there should always be a settled transparent and predictable process to adjudge/penalize the violator. TRANSPARENCY (and thus predictability) in substance and process is one of the critical differences between ordered civilized societies and dictatorships/banana republics/zoos!

Furthermore, while a healthy respect (not worship) for authority is necessary in civilized societies, so also is a healthy skepticism of authority and authoritarianism. If all people acted like robots and zombies, merely obeying the Last Order, there would be no social progress in the world. Accordingly, the relevant questions in this case should start with what purpose does this so-called “rule” serve? Sadly, some Nigerians fail to grasp that the nations that make the most progress are those where individualism and individual freedoms are allowed to flourish.
spot on!
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Jaqenhghar: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Oponel1962: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
CAN YOU PLEASE BUILD A SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILDREN WHERE THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY LIKE

DON'T FIGHT ANYONE FOR HIS PROPERTY.
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Pearly255(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Affordable and available in wholesale and retail quantities.
I need one please price for XXL
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by alphaNomega: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
sexiestharam:

Oga it is not Covenant. People are so quick to say rubbish about the school

Covenant student spotted cheesy
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by alphaNomega: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
asuustrike1:
I suspect Madonna or deep wink

Babcock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by alphaNomega: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
donstan18:

You're in the spirit... Na babCOCK wink
Re: Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
rali123:
A University, Nope unless it a private University and rules are rules if the school has one.
smiley back in my sch, a paramilitary sch, no female dare to make their hair. At ND 1 she will cut her braided hair and look like other boys. No earrings, although she's wearing a camouflage and it she's not to complain. Although she's a fresher. Only final year students are allowed to braid their hair in some hairstyle. It called rules and discipline. If she don't like it then she should quit the sch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In UK, Others Risk Deportation / 27 Kagara Students Kidnapped, One Shot Dead - Niger State Governor (graphic Pix) / BUK Student: Hisbah Arrested Us In Our Hostels, Conducted HIV, Pregnancy Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.