Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 PM

They Want El Rufai For President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want El Rufai For President? (1344 Views)

House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want El Rufai For President? by Quorax: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
This people here like to deceive themselves but I will do my part to contribute so that they don't say they were not aware.

I am see some comments from some Northerners already agitating for El Rufai as president.

When I said that power may remain in the North for a long time, some idiots say it is conspiracy theory or fake account. These guys don't give a fork about you down south.

I don't know what the rest said but the ones that caught my attention was one where they want El Rufai as next president... Despite giving Buhari a chance.

See image below...

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by simplyhonest(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
is elrufai not a Nigerian? or is he suddenly from Malawi?... he can aspire to become the president... same as anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
That bigot will never be president!

2 Likes

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by Baawaa(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
El-rufai is Osibanjo VP come 2023 while East will get Senate

3 Likes

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by elgramz: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
God forbid
Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by APCsupporter: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
A similar question was asked by legit.ng Hausa about kwankwaso but ipob is desperate to see the north turn it's back on the sw which isn't happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by 360degreess(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
.I dont know when some flat headed online pigs will start viewing politics from a sensible & logical perspective...You people will always remain loosers in nigeria politically.creating/propagating worthless propangandas that will never profit you ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by Quorax: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
360degreess:
.I dont know when some flat headed online pigs will start viewing politics from a sensible & logical perspective...You people will always remain loosers in nigeria politically.creating/propagating worthless propangandas that will never profit you ppl.

Okay.
Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by KGD10: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
What's wrong with El rufai? He was the brainchild of Abuja development enabled by Obasanjo who appointed him. Osinbajo/El rufai would be a brilliant combo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by KunleyY19(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Una never sabi anything so far you people keep clamouring for Northern President in 2023 to spite Yoruba's...

Then El Rufai must be on APC ticket too...
Lobatan...

Shebi na only una sabi calculate...grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by Herdsmen: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Elrufia for 2023

Ribadu for 2027..

I've been shouting this..you heard this first...

We must continue...

Who dash south president till 2031..

No going back

1 Like

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by rummmy: 6:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Baawaa:
El-rufai is Osibanjo VP come 2023 while East will get Senate
you suddenly lost your sense
Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by rummmy: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2019
360degreess:
we have participated activily in all government from 1999 date so how are we losers? Sw was no where close to power during gej..buhari government has a sw vp(spare tire) In a government they worked very hard to install and se Dsp so? They should top the losers table.

1 Like

Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by Quorax: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2019
KGD10:
What's wrong with El rufai? He was the brainchild of Abuja development enabled by Obasanjo who appointed him. Osinbajo/El rufai would be a brilliant combo.

The guy is no longer what you used to know. El Rufai and Ribadu of OBJ era are not what we have today. They have changed a lot. Simple. They were my most respected minister and security agent but this APC tenure has exposed them.
Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by Quorax: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2019
KunleyY19:
Una never sabi anything so far you people keep clamouring for Northern President in 2023 to spite Yoruba's...

Then El Rufai must be on APC ticket too...
Lobatan...

Shebi na only una sabi calculate...grin
no Southerner will smell that sit don't get it twisted. The SW ruined the south's permutations in 2015. So we may end up suffering for that nonsense for a very long time.

Stop trying to sound like it was others that started it.

Deal with it.
Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by Somtitous: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2019
If u are testing the waters for Hell Rufai or maybe u are Hell Rufai!

Keep ur ethnic, satanic religious bigotry in Kaduna. We hate you to your soul!
Re: They Want El Rufai For President? by ZombieNation: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Yoruba fools will vote for him

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! / Calling On Gov. Abdulrazaq To Open Bishop Smith Ang. Sch. Ilorin / Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.