₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,535 members, 5,049,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2019 at 10:17 AM

Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna (58411 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reveals How She Finds It Easy To Cry In Movies / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Gemmzy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12
A French lady who looks like Rihanna has stated that she finds it difficult having a man of her own because most men who approach were fantasizing about the singer.

Yna Sertalf , 23, who originates from
Martinique in the West Indies, was made aware of the resemblance she shares with the Barbados singer when her uncle told her about it when she was a teenager.

Yna also stated that her mum once mistook a photo of Rihanna, 31, on a magazine cover as her when she saw it.

Yna said: ‘I’ve been single for about a year, but I would never put myself in a relationship with someone who sees me as ‘Rihanna’ and not ‘Yna’.

More Details and photos on source https://hotnewhitz.com/photoslady-finds-it-difficult-getting-a-man-because-she-looks-like-rihanna/

10 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:11pm On Mar 12
FOR HER MIND.......

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by sherylbakky: 6:14pm On Mar 12
Body double
Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by decatalyst(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12
She must be the "HEADward" version of Rihanna.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by youngberry001(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12
Chaii see forehead grin

2 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 12
grin even as she is right now i will still bang her raw cool shocked choi she is hot

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap today

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by kachi19: 6:49pm On Mar 12
The forehead must be responsible grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Gentleziggy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12
She fine pass rihana self

155 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Baddiezz(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12
Which rihanna?
Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by stanisbaratheon: 9:06pm On Mar 12
Ri what? With that signboard forehead?? cry
Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by EbukaHades10(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12
Biatch, da fawk outta here

17 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Onyi22(f): 9:18pm On Mar 12
snowxandria:
grin even as she is right now i will still bang her raw cool shocked choi she is hot

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap today
U really need to add that Sense to ur brain

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Texman21: 9:45pm On Mar 12
Onyi22:

U really need to add that Sense to ur brain
trust me he is just being a man,some men can Bleep anything fuckable

5 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by tohyorsih(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12
no sing fucck will be given

5 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Chi59(f): 10:42pm On Mar 12
Why the bad-belle? She actually looks like Rihanna

73 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by earthsync(f): 11:09pm On Mar 12
Am I the only one not seeing any resemblance?

3 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by nonye6194: 11:16pm On Mar 12
tell her to wash those emulsion abi oil paint off her face. then come back to talk to us. umu azi nzuzu

4 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by africandictator(m): 2:09am On Mar 13
decatalyst:
nairalanders I am glad to introduce to you the king of savagery, keep it up bro wow!

11 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by ValCon888: 5:12am On Mar 13
earthsync:
Am I the only one not seeing any resemblance?
You are the only one.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by jerryunit48: 7:52am On Mar 13
You guys should stop talking trash this girl is very pretty

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Maket: 9:25am On Mar 13
I love Rihana
Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by bumzylongs(m): 9:26am On Mar 13
make she go do plastic surgery to look like Beyonce
Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Cletus77(m): 9:27am On Mar 13
decatalyst:
I will not die..
Not today grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Abfinest007(m): 9:27am On Mar 13
stanisbaratheon:
Ri what? With that signboard forehead?? cry
who told u that Rihanna doesn't have big forehead

32 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by virginboy1(m): 9:27am On Mar 13
Some gals should please try and reduce makeup, I just kissed a girl on her forehead and it tasted like tiger battery... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 13
But why will you look just like Rihanna? Argggghhh..
She's pretty sha.

2 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by emmadejust(m): 9:28am On Mar 13
U are fatter than her rihana

5 Likes

Re: Yna Sertalf Finds It Difficult Getting A Man Because She Looks Like Rihanna by Yxngksa(m): 9:28am On Mar 13
She really does look like rihanna

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone / Suicidal: Russian Model In A Death Defying Photoshoot Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.