Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates (658 Views)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 And Alibaba To Nigeria / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by prinzcharminn(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

Terdel delenn enterprise helps with all your procurement needs, help you source for cheap items on 1688,taobao and Alibaba.

Why we are the best;

1. We teach you how to source for cheap and moving items.

2. We recommend good manufacturers

3. We we help you make payment on 1688,taobao and to any Chinese seller you may have .

4. Our charges are cheap and flexible.

5. Our shipping rates are cheap and fast.

6. We have express shipping and air cargo( normal shipping).

7. We help you track and monitor your goods.

For more enquires check my signature or email me personally. oladele ayojide peter @gmail.com

Re: Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by Tayogeorge(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
prinzcharminn:
[color=#990000][/color]

Terdel delenn enterprise helps with all your procurement needs, help you source for cheap items on 1688,taobao and Alibaba.

Why we are the best;

3. We we help you make payment on 1688,taobao and to any Chinese seller you may have .

For more enquires check my signature or email me personally. oladele ayojide peter @gmail.com

You should try Valuehandlers International Limited
We are into Supply Chain Management specialized in the movement of goods/cargo/items of any weight (as low as 1kg) from one place to another, from one country to another.
Our services includes Shipping of Goods to Nigeria from over 80 Countries.
Procurement of Goods
Logistics
Shipping and Clearing of Goods either by Sea or Air.
Weekly consolidation services from CHINA, USA, UK
Direct Shipping and clearing Sea and Air.
Groupage (LESS CONTAINER LOAD) as well as FCL (FULL CONTAINER LOAD).
please feel free to make any enquirers as we will be glad to attend to them all.
Thanks
Contact Bola on 08032241768, or send us an email: customercare@valuehandlers.com
We're the Winner of "Logistics Excellence Prize 2018" in Africa
Re: Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by gbenga4sure(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Tayogeorge:

You should try Valuehandlers International Limited
We are into Supply Chain Management specialized in the movement of goods/cargo/items of any weight (as low as 1kg) from one place to another, from one country to another.
Our services includes Shipping of Goods to Nigeria from over 80 Countries.
Procurement of Goods
Logistics
Shipping and Clearing of Goods either by Sea or Air.
Weekly consolidation services from CHINA, USA, UK
Direct Shipping and clearing Sea and Air.
Groupage (LESS CONTAINER LOAD) as well as FCL (FULL CONTAINER LOAD).
please feel free to make any enquirers as we will be glad to attend to them all.
Thanks
Contact Bola on 08032241768, or send us an email: customercare@valuehandlers.com
We're the Winner of "Logistics Excellence Prize 2018" in Africa
I know you work for value handlers but that bolas number above Is not whatsapp active
Re: Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by Tayogeorge(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
gbenga4sure:

I know you work for value handlers but that bolas number above Is not whatsapp active

That is not the whatsapp line
For whatsapp, you should try 08082375017
Thanks
Re: Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by gbenga4sure(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tayogeorge:

That is not the whatsapp line For whatsapp, you should try 08082375017 Thanks
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by prinzcharminn(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2019
A trial will convince you. Ship with us today and you w won’t regret it. Fast and reliable.

Re: Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by akinola1384(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
prinzcharminn:
[color=#990000][/color]

Why we are the best;

let talk on WhatsApp ur number
Re: Buy And Ship From 1688,taobao And Alibaba At Cheap Rates by prinzcharminn(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
No problem
akinola1384:
let talk on WhatsApp ur number

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Guaranteed Grammarly Premium Account / Trending Business In 2019 / How I Made My First Paypal Fund With Buzbreak App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.