Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US (27262 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US by ImaIma1(f): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Miles300:
I Complimented the lady who interviewed that she looks good and she was like ooh thank you and u as well !! 10 min after I left the interview I got an email asking me when I will like to start my Jod !!! Now this is a customer service job interview that I even went putting on a 3 quarter while in Nigeria we attach so much importance to formalities !! Most interview in Europe are sometimes interactive so u don’t feel tensed .

In Nigeria, it is the opposite. It is like facing a disciplinary committee. The interviewers just make you feel like you are being scrutinized to bring out the worst in you
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US by RealAdewole(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Lols i had to give one to my colleague and I have been using the three since late last year... grin

OK, Sebi na laye last year you start use am, no wahala, make I send address grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US by aim14(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

So you wore Hot Pant to an Interview abi? Well done ma!
Who said I did? I'm always modestly dressed. FYI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos / Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) / Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.