Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Friends With Benefit. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefit. (23665 Views)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Oloripelebe: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Dm me sad
Re: Friends With Benefit. by JimD(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Seriously girls need to start thinking in 5 years terms. The average mentality of many Nigerian girls today is just laughable. Imagine you guys don't bring any value to each other other than just fuckn.

Someone said with advancement in AI, it might be feasible that men will soon prefer companionship with sex robots because most women simply have nothing to offer than sex. Shame! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends With Benefit. by tomju(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2019
Sadly,
i just wasted my time to read through the entire 'trash" because that's what it is. Trash. The write-up doesn't seem to come from a female. When a man writes, we know! If you know you know. That write-up was concocted by a man to make front page and he sure did.
Meanwhile, in the other news Christiano Ronaldo is the best thing that ever happened to modern civilization after GSM. Dudes is immensely gifted. Big match player indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Friends With Benefit. by kenny5811(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
I don't know. Can't run a test 'cause it's too soon to tell. I feel pregnant.
congrats dear...... letz all thank God for d fruit of d womb... let sumbody shout hallelujah!!!.... i'm happy for u my dear...

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2019
Na wa o! Are people still this careless towards sex?

But then this lie was written by a stup1d boy, so no surprises.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by noisy45(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2019
My candid advise to you is to go out there and Fu*k more dicks. U own no one a tight puna make it have a pot hole grin
Re: Friends With Benefit. by diamondpepz(f): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2019
you r not pregnant ok. just your mind playing tricks on u.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by noisy45(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2019
tomju:
Sadly,
i just wasted my time to read through the entire 'trash" because that's what it is. Trash. The write-up doesn't seem to come from a female. When a man writes, we know! If you know you know. That write-up was concocted by a man to make front page and he sure did.
Meanwhile, in the other news Christiano Ronaldo is the best thing that ever happened to modern civilization after GSM. Dudes is immensely gifted. Big match player indeed.

Please I'm looking for Fluck Messi have you heard from him of late
Re: Friends With Benefit. by LordAdam16: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you have to feel somehow sorry for a woman who writes the above in bold about a certain dude then open her legs and have unprotected sex with that same man... may the lord grant you the strength to resolve your emotional issues ASAP.

[img]https://media1./images/9a5b8c78b7e90f4b09a658ec79327c8a/tenor.gif[/img]

And there'd be one guy somewhere disturbing his life trying to get an affirmative response from this same skirt. Or months after she's let herself me a doormat, she'd start acting all sanctimonious for one ignorant mofo who doesn't know any better.

BTW, what is this thread about? Can't seem to put my finger on it.

JimD:
Everything you dislike in a guy and you still keep fuckin him. Even let him insert his blockus without protection. Seems like you do have either self esteem issues or too emotionally clingy.

Emotion and logic for a lady?! Please. They don't mix -- Blood and Water.

Now she wouldn't have a loving, loyal relationship with him (for the most part), but that random sex cannot be ruled out.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Larryslim(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Stupid thread!
Waste of front page!
Re: Friends With Benefit. by bluefilm: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2019
After going through this shitty write-up, I think I can safely conclude that this OP is:

1. Very ugly.

2. Very obese.

3. Has been rejected by guys so many times.

4. Suffers from very low self-esteem.

5. Depends on guys for money.

6. Has only sex to offer.

If not eh, tell me, how can someone purposely put themselves in the sordid position she just described?

Tufiakwa undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Ashley34: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2019
It is sold for #50 in my area
grossintel:
I don't think you're pregnant anyway. But do a urine test with pregnancy stripe, they sell it #200 here. But you should never have unprotected sex with someone you're not emotionally attracted to, you said he's full of shiit and very arrogant. Is that someone you want as the father of your child? Just be careful next time dear.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by superlanny(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2019
From many of the comments I can read up there shows there are a lot of immature folks on Nairaland, all this indomie generation boys self, I doubt if many don enter 18 self.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by holyfather(m): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
I was lost at what to title this thread. Personally, I'm tired of relationships and all the lies and empty promises that comes with it. I've a guy I've been in an emotionally unavailable relationship with for years. It's been on and off since we don't owe each other anything. Recently, we got back together. He's everything I dislike in a guy...arrogant, talks before thinking, brags a lot, doesn't respect my decisions, but doesn't know I dislike him for these. He's handsome though with little cash, but who cares? He's full of shìt and I'm just stuck up with him. Guess it's because I'm not in any relationship.

Now here is the problem. He tells me of his escapades and his current relationship. This asshole and I had sex on Friday night and after the act, he started asking stupid questions like if he should be worried. I told him to have thought of that before diving in and he opened a drawer full of condoms. That he never goes in on a girl without protection, but didn't say why he did with me. Today makes it 4days since I had sex with him and I'm feeling pregnant. There's this discomfort I can't explain. My period started on Sunday, but the flow is abnormal.

Let me use this emoji to laugh away how I really feel right now grin grin 'cause I don't know what to do now.
If your period started on Sunday, it's impossible to get pregnant on Friday, judging by your cycle.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2019
In this Modern Society, it's really hard to think of raw without proper knowledge of the both parties and the direction you guys are moving. What if he has infected you with STD? Thank God you're just assuming pregnancy. If it's true, maybe you can take care of it with little or no assistance. But inform him about the development so far to see his reaction.

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Theboss100(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2019
xendra:
grin grin
Stop Been Emotional With That Ur Dp. U Ladies Are Still The Reigning, Defending Heavy Weight Champion Of LIE Telling. Even With Lai Mohammed Talents He Is Still A Learner

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by anonymuz(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
I can't explain. The only obvious one is throwing up and pains around the hip. Maybe I'm worring for nothing.
wrong feeling is the problem,though you might be pregnant...I think you are letting your feelings overcome your your reasoning.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by barrydee(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2019
nuggarito:
A man gains alot from fwb but a woman looses more from it. It's a man's world.

I completely disagree with you on this. How does a woman loose from a FWB relationship? Women love good sex and they can do anything for it.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by MCFRESH(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
I was lost at what to title this thread. Personally, I'm tired of relationships and all the lies and empty promises that comes with it. I've a guy I've been in an emotionally unavailable relationship with for years. It's been on and off since we don't owe each other anything. Recently, we got back together. He's everything I dislike in a guy...arrogant, talks before thinking, brags a lot, doesn't respect my decisions, but doesn't know I dislike him for these. He's handsome though with little cash, but who cares? He's full of shìt and I'm just stuck up with him. Guess it's because I'm not in any relationship.

Now here is the problem. He tells me of his escapades and his current relationship. This asshole and I had sex on Friday night and after the act, he started asking stupid questions like if he should be worried. I told him to have thought of that before diving in and he opened a drawer full of condoms. That he never goes in on a girl without protection, but didn't say why he did with me. Today makes it 4days since I had sex with him and I'm feeling pregnant. There's this discomfort I can't explain. My period started on Sunday, but the flow is abnormal.

Let me use this emoji to laugh away how I really feel right now grin grin 'cause I don't know what to do now.
I guezz the guy name is *henry* am I right?
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
bluefilm:
After going through this shitty write-up, I think I can safely conclude that this OP is:

1. Very ugly.

2. Very obese.

3. Has been rejected by guys so many times.

4. Suffers from very low self-esteem.

5. Depends on guys for money.

6. Has only sex to offer.

If not eh, tell me, how can someone purposely put themselves in the sordid position she just described?

Tufiakwa undecided

Nawaa for you dude!!

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by xynerise: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
nuggarito:
A man gains alot from fwb but a woman looses more from it. It's a man's world.
What do men gain from it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Akalia(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Ashley34:
It is sold for #50 in my area
I deduce the kit is a regular handy tool at your disposal for always riding raw....
Re: Friends With Benefit. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Haaaaaa ! Isn't this a tad too harsh
oboy81:

You are Fool! You think the world Revolves Around you? angry
Mumu why do you think any Of us Would give a Sh!t about What's going on with you undecided
Making Stupid Decisions too. Dumb bitch angry
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Zombicmodz: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:

Don't worry it's only guilt.

It will wear off soon.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Kunlegzy(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2019
You better go do HiV test after one Month. Dude fit don finish you like that o
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Pinuc: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2019
At this age and time, people are still comfortable sleeping with a guy they barely know their status. I am sorry for you. Obviously its not pregnancy but whatever you see you asked for it, since you have no choice whether a guy sleeps with you protected or not.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by StTrump: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2019
This is pure BS

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefit. by Daeylar(f): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2019
Is op testing her writing skills?

What kind of bullshit story is this?
Re: Friends With Benefit. by suwalee(f): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
That was the mistake I made. It's just 4days...Maybe, it's hormonal changes. Can't really tell if I can get pregnant that fast.
sometimes our body plays trick on us based on our emotion at that moment.... U might not be pregnant symptoms coms after two weeks prolly its ur period wait till two weeks before carrying out any test get ur mind off it my dear and just av a serz talk with the guy and state the relationship you're having with him...me personally don't blv in fwb....a Minuit feeling must be the spark btwn u two if u can develop it fine if not just japa so u don't hurt each other
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:
That was the mistake I made. It's just 4days...Maybe, it's hormonal changes. Can't really tell if I can get pregnant that fast.

You are 6 months pregnant.

You better go start buying baby clothes small small because it's better to start early. Learn about baby food, and inform your in-laws about the expected bundle of joy.

For the guy who did this to you, he is man enough.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by Deepthoughts: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2019
graceyramah:

I can't even understand this idea of keeping opposite sex as ordinary friends considering the challenges n unpredictable nature of such friendship, personally I don't agree with it n can never do it.
Re: Friends With Benefit. by raybestman: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2019
xendra:
you can it depends on what changes you are experiencing now
Your dip won't do u any good. Respect your man no matter d situation even if he didn't appreciate u today but in future he will definitely do. Your character will always drag him to u and so doing your marriage will last longer than u ever thought.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.