Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113532 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by advocate666: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
You don't own her.

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by cr7lomo: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
U have a bad woman... always watch the woman that u are datings mum...I just pity ur baby girl cos she will tow their part if u ain't smart enough...

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by streetsoldier1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Life is too short to be living in bitterness and so long to crave for peace of mind, if after correcting and she still act stubborn, pls let her move to her parents house till she receives sense otherwise red card...... Not every woman is meant to stay married.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have

Birds of same feather....op are u sure it isn't the woman u are complaining abt dat hiding under this moniker......

7 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by JubrinElSudan: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Let's see the picture before we conclude
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
I need to see the whatsapp picture before i comment.

For a Quick Fix change your church to Deeper Life, Apostolic Faith, Choosen or any of those Orthodox. The life style there should change her.

If she is proven stubborn show are you a man. Buy Suya everyday and don't share with. That girl of a wife is a disobedient wife.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Quorax: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
can't u deduce from his post that dude is a bit churchy? Na all this sister brother choir master relationship... Dude will. Learn one of his greatest lessons by the time that girl is done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by oluxy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks

Are you guys already married or about to?
For proper advice, you need to specify if u are already married or still courting.
You only said ur woman which could be ur lady or wife.
Cos if u guys are married, it's a different advice to give n if u guys are yet to, it's a different advice to. But in both cases, sit, pray about her if she's not the types that wear good attitude before married n after, the real person comes out.
Seek God to put u through. .

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by woodrow(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Her mum sees nothing wrong in her bad behaviour and its very obvious she supports her daughter.
Whatever cannot be repaired should be replaced.a word is enough for the wise
"chance favours the prepared mind"

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by MoxxxxO123(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
I think before the relationship started properly you guys knew what was pleasing to each other and as it seems you can't change her and moreover the same is applicable to her.i think a meeting involving her mother, you and her should be held and sort for compromise and if not I think the relationship is not to be,since the narrative shows separate living.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Xisnin(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Thank you all for both destructive and constructive opinions and counsels.Through your advise I have been able to discuss with her dad,and discovered he was already aware,but kept mute till I called him this afternoon and he was very happy that I reported the matter to him,he assured me he will caution her daughter but advised me not to use such demeaning words"disappointed and ashamed of her daughter " due to her poor dressing.Tho I apologized to him(father).But I still insist that I was angry because she has to do the needful or live her life with whomever is making her dress in such manner even after I bought good cloths for her.Although the dad told me he spent some money on her all these while I have been mute and will still remain mute until the needful is done,I immediately refunded the money back to him.I really appreciate all your good counsels and insults from the small minds but only God knows my heart that I won't like my woman to dress like a harlot and if she is not ready to apologize and change to be a good model to our daughter then two captains can not be in a ship.Thanks
You sound arrogant. She is not even your wife.
Find someone who dresses the way you like and let the lady be.
If not, be ready for more family meetings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by DMerciful(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Go and sit down! If you've been in a serious relationship, you would have known that you try correction route first and if she doesn't listen to repeated admonition, you take a leave!
Xisnin:

They are not married. Even if they are, he can't control her dressing.
He should dump her and find a fully-dressed masquerade instead of disturbing the cyberspace.

6 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by tribalistseun: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why I made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

It's over 5 days now I have not heard anything from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks

Don't stop supporting her financially cos it will push her to men that will gladly fill that space you left. And when she starts sleeping with someone else its too late cos she will never stop again.

Some times issues like this are usually lack of communication and she's trying to get your attention.

I had this problem before and this was how a Rev Father solved it for us.

Both of you should take a pen and paper and write what you don't like about what the other person is doing that you will like them to stop doing. Write from the bottom of your heart without leaving anything out. This method works 100% of the time.

6 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Spatta: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Truth sucks but can't be denied. trust me, she is flirting the adulterer loves her in that attire, you cant help a pretender when she ended up as your wife, A prostitute cannot do otherwise even if you tame her by religion or church dressing.

she is doing worse than the dressing, i warrant you
most women are bastards in the art of infidelity
be not deceived

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by dehi: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Man if she is ready for you, she would have listened to your advice.....
How can you tell her to stop dressing like that and she will still continue..
I don't know if you are married or if you guys are not married yet. Is either you are wasting her time by not taking her to the alter nd she is scouting for another guy or she just want to feel or look good man

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Xisnin(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
streetsoldier1:
Life is too short to be living in bitterness and so long to crave for peace of mind, if after correcting and she still act stubborn, pls let her move to her parents house till she receives sense otherwise red card...... Not every woman is meant to stay married.
You didn't read the post.
They are neither married nor staying together.
It is just a babymama and babydaddy arrangement.

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by adisabarber(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

Thanks

You impregnated someone without marriage and you are now saying she dresses like a prostitute. Just leave her to enjoy her life. If she was so good would she have given you a baby girl without being your wife?

12 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Xisnin(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
DMerciful:
Go and sit down! If you've been in a serious relationship, you would have known that you try correction route first and if she doesn't listen to repeated admonition, you take a leave!
Isn't what he clearly stated in his post.
That lady will never change her dressing style at least not for a long time.
She is probably already bitter for being a babymama.

He even has the mind to call her a prostitute.
What kind of man would want to marry a prostitute?

I am still wondering why the pro-Christian value OP ended up having a baby mama.

8 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2019

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by maklelemakukula(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Thanks all am really getting enlightened by all your post,I do appreciate your time
are you a child ?

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by West2019(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
[Very good quote author=correctyourself post=76599647]

He should not involved the father if he has not married the lady, it's downgrading for the father to involved this time, because they are doing back-yard runs.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll advice u to involve the pastor and her family members. Use scissors to cut up the clothes.
What First of all, I don't fancy bringing in people into relationships, not even pastors because many of them are having marital issues secretly.

Secondly, cutting the clothes of his spouse is madness. He should be smart enough not to talk much as a man but to use his actions as a tool for complete dominance.

Bros please don't take this advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by mineyaks: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Smileatme:
Call her, sit her down and explain things to her again. Ask her why is is wearing such cloths. It might be she does not have self confidence ZX assure her of your love and let her know you prepare her in decent clothes. I wish you the best bro.
But..... Come to think of it is there anything wrong if she looks sexy for you? Because I can't imagine my wife not looking sexy at all. Oga you should be e happy that your wife is looking sexy for you, because that's some people prayer points

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by eyinjuege: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Thank you all for both destructive and constructive opinions and counsels.Through your advise I have been able to discuss with her dad,and discovered he was already aware,but kept mute till I called him this afternoon and he was very happy that I reported the matter to him,he assured me he will caution her daughter but advised me not to use such demeaning words"disappointed and ashamed of her daughter " due to her poor dressing.Tho I apologized to him(father).But I still insist that I was angry because she has to do the needful or live her life with whomever is making her dress in such manner even after I bought good cloths for her.Although the dad told me he spent some money on her all these while I have been mute and will still remain mute until the needful is done,I immediately refunded the money back to him.I really appreciate all your good counsels and insults from the small minds but only God knows my heart that I won't like my woman to dress like a harlot and if she is not ready to apologize and change to be a good model to our daughter then two captains can not be in a ship.Thanks

Why don't you find out the root of the matter? Why does she dress like that? Why not ask her?
If it's to keep you focused on her, let her know it's taking your attention away from her. If it's to make herself happy, that might be a problem for you because nobody should
do things to make them unhappy in a relationship. If you guys cannot come to a conclusion, then kindly go look for someone else who will dress the way you like, and let her find someone who appreciates her dressing the way she likes it. Relationship no be do or die affair.
It all depends on what values you hold dear, and this differs from individual to individual

5 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Topmaike007(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll advice u to involve the pastor and her family members. Use scissors to cut up the clothes.
the real madam Buhari herself cheesy
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Topmaike007(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
I am here to learn oo
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by maklelemakukula(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
adisabarber:

You impregnated someone without marriage and you are now saying she dresses like a prostitute. Just leave her to enjoy her life. If she was so good would she have given you a baby girl without being your wife?
if he was so good would he have impregnated her in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by midnighter(f): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
a madman walking naked in the market is not embarrassed, but his family is

if shes not ashamed of herself then you cant shame her

it seems her upbringing is questionable since you reported it to the parents and they are not bothered. The other point is how can she be from a christian background, bla bla but you still succeeded in impregnating her?

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by iammarvellux(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pathetic story of a crayfish that refuse to unbend...

Bro you have taken physical actions before and it seems all your corrections usually evaporates from her brain in 3 days, have you tried talking to God about the powers inform of manipulations that Wants To use that medium to create trouble in your home.

Bro pray... And more actions.
May God bring PEACE to your home, Amen.

Meanwhile check out my signature and thank ME Later

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by laskay(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
what are you saying from your mouth because I love my wife she must do something I don't like and am not free to complain my sister go borrow sense it not an insult oooo am just saying............

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by egojeny1(f): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Xisnin:

They are not married. Even if they are, he can't control her dressing.
He should dump her and find a fully-dressed masquerade instead of disturbing the cyberspace.
Hahahahaha i laugh in jakarta! No be small masquerade o. Hia! There's nothing i will not see/hear on this planet earth.
So bc of this small issue u withheld the chicken change u normally her? Well i blame ur wife for being dependent on you.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Donjazzy12(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Katier00:
I pity who ever gets to marry you. Is a wife's dressing not supposed to be modest?

No wahala! Continue opening your body to sell your market. Tueh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.