Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113534 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see that your experience has made you sentimental. The Op said he repeatedly corrected her and after a little improvement she goes back. You need to understand there's a difference btw bf and husband. I myself do tell my wife few times to change her clothes while going out if I'm not comfortable with it, thank God my wife is quite respectful. A man said his wife wears clothes that are uncomfortably short, you a stranger is saying how short is short! Are you saying he doesn't know what he is saying. If a woman is not looking for market why the advertisement?

Thank you sir,i wonder what runs in some ladies brain.Its better to ignore there comment most times because the truth is that until they regret there action they will never learn,and thats even if they learn.las las na jesus them go run to

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by ihimiray(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Smileatme:
Call her, sit her down and explain things to her again. Ask her why is is wearing such cloths. It might be she does not have self confidence ZX assure her of your love and let her know you prepare her in decent clothes. I wish you the best bro.

Sir he would have done this several times,no need to sit her down again.its either the OP cope with it or jump the fence.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:38am On Mar 14, 2019
ihimiray:
nonsense
I swear down,the comment got me angry aswell

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:39am On Mar 14, 2019
streetsoldier1:
Life is too short to be living in bitterness and so long to crave for peace of mind, if after correcting and she still act stubborn, pls let her move to her parents house till she receives sense otherwise red card...... Not every woman is meant to stay married.

Gos bless you

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Spatta:
Truth sucks but can't be denied. trust me, she is flirting the adulterer loves her in that attire, you cant help a pretender when she ended up as your wife, A prostitute cannot do otherwise even if you tame her by religion or church dressing.

she is doing worse than the dressing, i warrant you
most women are bastards in the art of infidelity
be no deceived

God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Move on. She is not a wife material.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2019
andyanders:
Op, having gone through your post and also some comments herein, I can only deduce that most ladies or those not married here have expressed their own view over your post because of who they are. Some good and some bad.

No responsible woman would wanna start showing of negative behavior against your own wish having not shown those attitude at the early stage of your relationship.

Two things are involved here. Either she is having affairs outside, to impress someone out there, or she has a very close bad friend that is misleading her. Check her friends that are very close to her to know where the fault is coming from. Something is definitely wrong and if her mother doesn't resolve the issue and she is not willing to change, take a walk. I advise you not to go back to look for her in order to resolve the issue since you have done that before and it never worked. If you keep going after her, the family will see you as a weak person and the lady can take advantage of that and be messing around.

Brilliant
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Empressabbie:

I'm sure you are one of the control freaks she's talking about. No one has the right to tell an adult how to dress. She loves what she wears, so what is the op's problem. If you can't deal with it, then leave her. It's her life

A woman doesn't need any advertisement to get a man. Her mode of dressing does not mean she is doing it for another man. You people should grow up!

What did i just read?
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by anonymuz(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
you don't seem to get me. The op didn't complain any other aspect of his wife's behavior except for her sudden change in dressing. You can't tag that act as been disrespectful. From the paintings of the op, we can't even tell if the woman is his wife or baby mama or you can't tell tell me she ran out of her husband's house because he scolded her about her dressing. All I'm saying is that the op's manner of approach was wrong, you can't give away your relationship because of this issue. He saw a picture on WhatsApp and that is it, she is shameless. Everyone here or most people here are clamoring he leaves her, haba. I have seen people that trys to control other people's lives because they feel they own them. he said because of this, he has refused her money. Understand where I am coming from, I might be wrong but most times, issues like this are borne out of mere insecurity. He went to get a girl from a so called Christian background thinking that is were he will get a "yes sir woman"
you are very reasonable. This kind of post shows who are actually reasonable on nairaland
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by jay5iveee: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Guy my candid Advice for you as a married man is that
You are a man and this is African
You need to stand your ground and make your don't and do's clear
Of course you need to give your spouse some level of freedom but not when it threatens your own peace of mind or raising issues and spirit of doubt...tell her what you want if she truly loves she would be glad to respect your feelings but if she insists then learn to walk away if she is still your girl friend but if she is already your wife Inform her parents and make sure you do everything possible to make sure she agrees to your decision
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by segzyndpep(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2019
walegees:
Not all prostitute dress provocatively, however, our (both gender)mode of dressings say a lot about our feelings.
What if you succeed in changing are dressing pattern but the intention remained unchanged?
Look beyond the dressing or pretend to be a bad guy that doesn't care.... the land is wide and fatile, stop giving yourself headache because you want to own a woman.

OP

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by anonymuz(m): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2019
ghettochild4u:
My brother.. Na u see Her.... Na u marry her.
Let me you. Nowadays, ladies stay religious is they can find a man..after marriage the go back to that lifestyle... Some will even back it up with... Pastor says we shd look sexy for our husbands... So intruders won't take our home...
Brother ur mistake was marrying this one outta religious consideration...
If she no go change den divorce her ooo...
And go marry deeper life member...
U knew what u wanted as a wife.... U didn't approach deeper life church...
See ehn... Don't be bringing this trivial family matter Here. Shows u can handle ur home...as a man. Shame on u....
Gerrarahere
"religious consideration" gbam
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by shugabasbn: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Pack all the short dresses n buy her new ones. If she insisting tell her to leave your house and a straight and strong face by doing that u are not only addressing the cloth but fully established your total authority as husband.
Enough of involving her family.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have

That's d supporting spirit dat follows most women wearing those rags.......#sighted
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

You ended up saying nothing but absolute rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by shugabasbn: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Pack all the short dresses n buy her new ones. If she insisting tell her to leave your house in a straight and strong face by doing that u are not only addressing the cloth but fully established your total authority as husband.
Enough of involving her family.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by piippa(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2019
That's the sign of a promiscuous girl. If you are investigative enough you would have found out the reason for such dressing. It's either she is influenced by her unmarried friends, or married friends that care cheating, or she is doing it for a guy. If you need patient enough and investigative you would have found out the reason.

Secondly your mother in-law to me seems to be a bad person. Not about supporting the daughter here... A good mother in-law would just tell you Ha... You for no tell her that kind thing oooo may be just tell you to apologize to her or something but it seems she is backing her up.

Your woman is very immature to be letting third party into your affairs....

You can apologize to her for apology sake and tell her you can't take such slut-like dress code.

If she can't cope then plan ahead without her.

If she has feminist traits or the mother has feminist traits then dump her.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by UNUKHASO: 1:24am On Mar 14, 2019
BROTHER I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD PLEASE IF YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAUGHTER COLLECT HER AND IF NOT TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE ORPHANAGE HOME AND SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR WIFE BECAUSE SHE NO MORE ENJOYS YOUR FRIENDSHIP MIND YOU DON'T RISK DEALTH LIFE IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by UNUKHASO: 1:25am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by brightalo17: 1:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
you don't seem to get me. The op didn't complain any other aspect of his wife's behavior except for her sudden change in dressing. You can't tag that act as been disrespectful. From the paintings of the op, we can't even tell if the woman is his wife or baby mama or you can't tell tell me she ran out of her husband's house because he scolded her about her dressing. All I'm saying is that the op's manner of approach was wrong, you can't give away your relationship because of this issue. He saw a picture on WhatsApp and that is it, she is shameless. Everyone here or most people here are clamoring he leaves her, haba. I have seen people that trys to control other people's lives because they feel they own them. he said because of this, he has refused her money. Understand where I am coming from, I might be wrong but most times, issues like this are borne out of mere insecurity. He went to get a girl from a so called Christian background thinking that is were he will get a "yes sir woman"

Why not deal on the particular issue the op complained about ? you want him to feel the page with story of his life ? some guys like there ladies wearing skimpy stuffs while some doesn't , So it is better they all move there separate ways to avoid baby you knew I love wearing all these yet you went ahead and marry me.

Op this sign is there for you to start looking for a new babe.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Prompto: 1:47am On Mar 14, 2019
If you are not a teenager then you must be excessively foolish for the comment you made earlier.
Katier00:
me teenager? You don look my face before?

What is wrong in a man seeking a yes sir woman if he believes that will give him peace ? Why can’t you also marry a wife beater because you do not deserve peace in your home ? Is relationship not about compromise ? Why must you do things that are not okay with your partners yet you believe they should be happy for you because that make you happy without any recourse to how the partner feels ? What is wrong with you brain ?
Katier00:
He went to get a girl from a so called Christian background thinking that is were he will get a "yes sir woman"

You are simply not making any point, that is what you can’t figure out. A man as every right to caution his woman excesses as the woman too. You can’t go into a relationship expecting one mumu boy to be happy n excited about you dressing like a ”prositute”. Prosistute in quote because him saying she dresses like that does not necessarily translate to being a prostitution but his concern will need to be addressed nonetheless. This is basic common sense in relationships.
Katier00:
nobody is arguing supremacy here. Since you don't understand my point of view no need to continue this discussion. Have a blessed day

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Divay22(f): 1:47am On Mar 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:
So because of her dress code you want to end your relationship. My dear I even love this kind of lady's because there change in there dressing gives you signal to investigate her. Op I advice you to be vigilant but don't complain about it again so as to make her think you are not watching her. I'm certain something fishy is going on because of her change in dressing.
And if at the end nothing is fishy, she just wants a lil change of fashion?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Divay22(f): 1:49am On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... No vex sha smiley
Lol
You'll rather act like a coward than fight or quarrel with anyone grin grin
I like that smiley .Sometimes peace is better.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by etimism1981: 2:07am On Mar 14, 2019
HEAR From God don't make my mistake. She is not born again and she not ready to for now. Anytime lady prefers to expose her sensitive part of her body for men to see rather covering them is not born again. No woman who is serious for Heaven that will advertise her sensitive part knowing that is not part of God way of dressing. She knows the true for her to even accept initially but started again shows is not transform in her mind. The first sign post that she looking for another man. I have seen many have the same attitude ended with another men or start sexual activities. I will advise if you dont want future divorce or crisis for your marriage u better let her go and pray for a godly woman who understand the meaning "fear of God". If she truly fear God she can't even try it not even doing it over and over. Use your brain avoid mistake of others. Being in church is not being born again even Satan was in church during Job era. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Souqwaqif: 2:13am On Mar 14, 2019
andyanders:
Op, having gone through your post and also some comments herein, I can only deduce that most ladies or those not married here have expressed their own view over your post because of who they are. Some good and some bad.

No responsible woman would wanna start showing of negative behavior against your own wish having not shown those attitude at the early stage of your relationship.

Two things are involved here. Either she is having affairs outside, to impress someone out there, or she has a very close bad friend that is misleading her. Check her friends that are very close to her to know where the fault is coming from. Something is definitely wrong and if her mother doesn't resolve the issue and she is not willing to change, take a walk. I advise you not to go back to look for her in order to resolve the issue since you have done that before and it never worked. If you keep going after her, the family will see you as a weak person and the lady can take advantage of that and be messing around.

The master has spoken,thanks and thanks to all the good counsel I have gotten here.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by IMASTEX: 2:14am On Mar 14, 2019
nuggarito:
This is why it's not advisable to marry girls that are too religious in the first place.
I think she wants to taste that part of her life she missed.
I second. Which may lead to unrepairable damage.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by obinna58(m): 2:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Without even knowing you, at least I know you're beautiful inside wink my woman
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by tohyorsih(f): 2:47am On Mar 14, 2019
greatnaija01:
In the JOURNEY OF LOVE.... TAKE YOUR BRAIN ALONG.

She is dressing for someone else.... who is richer or better than you in HER EYES.

SHE IS NOT READY TO BE A WIFE.

following your own BIBLE... she is NOT a WIFE.

check CHARACTER before you go and deceive yourself at the ALTAR and Alter your destiny.

LET HER GO SLOWLY and run for your life.

She won't change even after marriage. She loves the attention she gets when she dresses that way and the money she also gets.... OOPS or maybe the sex she is getting... or she hopes to get which you are TOO GODLY to give her.

go and improve yourself financially and socially... till she is too LOW for you then she will be able to obey every command of yours. THAT'S HOW LIFE WORKS....

REMEMBER.......... NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST.

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Titogbanski: 2:52am On Mar 14, 2019
RUN!
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by profbayo: 2:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
I didn't say so. The op should define short, how on earth do you know that she is dressing up for another man? There are thousands and one way, he could have corrected her without using those demeaning words. From experience jealous men don't like women to look good because in their tiny mind, the lady is doing it for a man. My ex told me that I should stop wearing trousers because it reveals my contours and attract men to me, so he won't take it. How can somebody think like that? I don't support bad thing but when you see a control insecured freak, you won't need a magician to tell you that. No offense to the op
...What you r saying is different from what the Op said.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by profbayo: 2:55am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
You can see that your experience has made you sentimental. The Op said he repeatedly corrected her and after a little improvement she goes back. You need to understand there's a difference btw bf and husband. I myself do tell my wife few times to change her clothes while going out if I'm not comfortable with it, thank God my wife is quite respectful. A man said his wife wears clothes that are uncomfortably short, you a stranger is saying how short is short! Are you saying he doesn't know what he is saying. If a woman is not looking for market why the advertisement?
so you can't differentiate between something that's short and something that is not ... Hypocrisy kill you dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.