Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113536 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Fixitgood(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2019
LadySarah:
All your topics are of complains abt your wife.how abiut You look at urself one bit.

How many topics has he posted? You just pulled that comment out of your ass abi?

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by OLAJADON: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
why are you thinking with Ur emotion, the guy stated it clearly that at the beginning of the relationship she was different but now she has changed, instead of u to proffer a solution on how his wife can stop advertising her nudity, u r saying HE SHOULD NOT DESTROY A BEAUTIFUL THING, PLEASE WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL ABOUT A WOMAN THAT DOESNT RESPECT HER BODY?
maybe that how you dress also so you won't see it as a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Benosky011(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2019
This 'bad dressing attitude, did she start it after you married her or was she doing that before your marriage with her.

But, with the way you sound, it's like her mum is supportive of her.

If she's been dressing 'badly' before you took her in marriage, I think the best way is not to boy cut off any financial support to her. You are creating a room for her to have excuses and flaunt.

Some women are very stubborn. Those of us that have decent and loyal wives don't know the value of what we have.
But,since you have tried this your method and it didn't work, you change your style.

First, your attitude towards her MUST be changed.
For instance, do you really see her as your wife? Do you give her all due benevolence and respect as your wife?
Do you love your own family more than your wife?
Do you discuss the family affairs and family plans with her?
You need to reappraise yourself first. Most times, as my Governor says, "the problem is not always in the head of the state, but in the state of the head".

Then try to find out if she's trying to impress any man. Secretly install automatic call recorder in her phone, make sure she can't easily find out, atleast in the next 2 or 3 days. Then secretly listen to her calls when you are home.
Moreso find out the type of friends she keep.

If you are convinced she's not seeing any man, then, obviously she's not happy with you.

Maybe I think she's just being jealous. She needs to make you remember what your job really is.
I also think you should report to your pastor, he'll be able to talk to her one on one and find out her anger.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by dederocs(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2019
Woman no be investment, no carry dem for head.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by horlakay(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
you don't seem to get me. The op didn't complain any other aspect of his wife's behavior except for her sudden change in dressing. You can't tag that act as been disrespectful. From the paintings of the op, we can't even tell if the woman is his wife or baby mama or you can't tell tell me she ran out of her husband's house because he scolded her about her dressing. All I'm saying is that the op's manner of approach was wrong, you can't give away your relationship because of this issue. He saw a picture on WhatsApp and that is it, she is shameless. Everyone here or most people here are clamoring he leaves her, haba. I have seen people that trys to control other people's lives because they feel they own them. he said because of this, he has refused her money. Understand where I am coming from, I might be wrong but most times, issues like this are borne out of mere insecurity. He went to get a girl from a so called Christian background thinking that is were he will get a "yes sir woman"
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by OLAJADON: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Why are you supporting a bad thing? So you will disrespect your husband because you want to please other men literally? Or what does a married woman get from advertisement?
Op, there are many women looking for husband, look for one who will respect you!
don't mind that one, I guess that how she dress also.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
Oga you are the man of the house yet you are acting like the help. Mk your decision concerning yoy family no need inviting her parents. Tell your wife what you want in your family. If she can't have it, let her leave your home and go marry her parents. Am afraid you are giving her too much leeway that will come back in future to bite you. Warn her family to stay off your family issues. Be the man will you. This isn't United States. This is Africa. This ladies are becoming something else if you dont curtail theirs excess, in about 2-5 years time, you will come bk here to tell us stories that touch the heart. Man up bro
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by charidot(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2019
I just hope she has not found new friends and they are not influencing her. Monitor her closely
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sleekman(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
What a silly comment. So he should manage what is obviously a problem abi? Ashawo feminist². Abeg face front. Yeye

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by satowind(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
close your mouth there
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by satowind(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2019
MajorJeffery:
She is already getting attention from someone for her to be dressing like that and has now gotten the reason she has been looking for to make a move. Wait, you guys have a daughter? Is she your wife?
Never you dictate for someone especially in the area of dress code, it's rude.
shut up
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by horlakay(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2019
SapphireFort:
You didn't go about it the right way. If truly you love her,let it show even in the way you express your displeasure. Correct her in love and do not report her to anyone. It is not okay for you to expose your relationship to third party influence or withold gifts because you feel she has done something wrong
You should be able to trust the one you love, with that such slutty dressing that yur partner doesn't like, makes one thing clear, she is selfish.....PERIOD!!!!!!
That is boyfriend love no be marriage
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Boldtrust(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

√√A woman who refuses to take correction from the husband is "rude" and "disrespectful".
√√every sensible woman " dresses for her husband". This one isn't.
√√there is a 75% chance the mother is supporting her. If she truly is, then she's gaining from her new dress style.

In conclusion, something is grossly wrong. There's a high probability this lady is seeing a man. And she's dressing to impress him.

THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONCLUSION
your comment is useless and total nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by fizzile(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
Brother, you are seeing the signs..therefore take a decision immediately. A lady who cannot submit to her man is not worth having as a wife. The moment she continues this, then be ready to deal with many of such attitudes in marriage. Use your tongue and count your teeth. There are many good girls out there.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sleekman(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
All the people saying there's someone else out there she's dressing up for, what's your problem? undecided

It's not everyone who dresses for someone else. Some of us dress up for our very own selves.

Now to the OP. First, of all, is this lady your wife or baby mama? You must know that you can't push an adult around. You can't scream down their heads in the name of telling them what to do... most often, such actions are counter-productive. You'd bring out a rebellious side in her. Saying it once, truly is enough... a few times is passable...but anything beyond that becomes downright over bearing.

As you said, she never used to dress like that before. Certain things, consciously or unconsciously are influencing this change. She's going through a phase... I was there at a time, too... if the dress is not above knee-length I won't wear it, even to the office... Lol. But I honestly wasn't doing it for anyone...I felt cool with myself. I didn't know the Holy Spirit had departed from me. grin cheesy It was just a transient mood, anyway. What your fair lady needs is loving admonishment, like an adult...not calling family meeting on her case! Haba! I'm sure the short things you're referring to are not overtly short. Check...perhaps her spiritual life is dwindling... perhaps she's trying to be more fashionable and she thinks skimpy is the way to go...

You've already registered that you don't appreciate the new style... let her be... she'll get tired and come around to being the girl she used to be.
If she's cheating on him he should ignore it abi. You want make e carry gun or carry acid. Na so e dey start. Guy if I were u I go face front. Withdraw. Call her less, and if she's continues simply just leave her O! Make she go with who she's trying to impress

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Naruto87(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
If she is your wife then I'll advice you investigate, I sense infidelity here but if she is your gf then find another girl, there are a lot of descent ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Wesely01(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2019
nuggarito:
This is why it's not advisable to marry girls that are too religious in the first place.
I think she wants to taste that part of her life she missed.

Absolutely true , marry in between who knows her faith also enjoy life with respect
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Passionate1(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2019
uuzba:

These are for babes looking for man.
Is this how your mother and grand mother dress?
Na you people dey make man have accident on road, trying to look or avoid looking.
Hahaha! Different people like different things bro

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by jidxin(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
chai na woman dey spew this kin nonsense. .....u beta goan buy wife material, u are just insensitive

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by maasoap(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2019
Xisnin:

They are not married. Even if they are, he can't control her dressing.
He should dump her and find a fully-dressed masquerade instead of disturbing the cyberspace.

Even the woman can't say anything about the dressing of her man whether married or not if such dress is below the their standard! That's a nice one from you.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Hushteddy(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Uncle na insecurity Dey worry you. You’re probably scared of something. If you trust you wife and yourself, you have nothin to be scared of. Just accept her like that bro.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Plss try and give us an update. Most times we get post like this but can't follow through on how it ended.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by thewordworks: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2019
qwertyboss:

the mother will always support her daughter!
better to engage the Dad
u guz are funny,so its her father that will come and correct an adult on what to wear in her husband house,this things is from inside out,she might be interested in legbegbe things
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Skmoda360(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2019
correctyourself:

He should not involved the father if he has not married the lady, it's downgrading for the father to involved this time, because they are doing back-yard runs.
Did you read the story at all.......? he is married to her and they had a daughter.. shocked shocked
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by thewordworks: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks

u guz are funny,so its her father that will come and correct an adult on what to wear in her husband house,this things is from inside out,she might be interested in legbegbe things
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Zikachat(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2019
were is the picture so that i can rate her tooo ;Dwere is the picture so that i can rate her tooo

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Gkemz: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Didn't you see all these before choosing her to bear your kids? Perhaps you were blinded by emotions during courtship. Maybe you weren't providing her needs and therefore she decided to get help elsewhere. Take her out to places she likes, try to sit her down. Tease her, look into her eyes and remind her that you love her, appreciate her for accepting to be the mother of your kids, make her happy. If you can afford it, take her for shopping. After doing all these, try to talk things out with her with respect and love. Don't be too hard or pushy on her. She will pour out her heart to you. Women are emotional beings and so you need to treat them with fragile.

As much as possible, make her believe you can take care of her and your kids and do your path as the head of the family.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sweetrace(f): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Thanks all am really getting enlightened by all your post,I do appreciate your time

Stop listening to all these Nairaland armchair analysts and go and fix your relationship. Is your own Christianity only about clothes? Should you not love her unconditionally? Should you not forgive her always? A Christian seeking advice from a forum filled with Christians, Muslims, and atheists will end up confused because you don’t share the same principles. That lady is only dressing that way for you. Most intelligent women dress sexy for their men. However, if you ignore her or don’t compliment her but nag, she may begin to feel insecure and seek validation from whoever is giving it to her. Go to her and tell her your heart. Tell her she looks so sexy you are afraid of loosing her to someone else. Encourage her to wear the clothes at home and lavish her with compliments. She won’t feel the need to put pictures on WhatsApp. Buy her clothes too: sexy for home and more formal for going out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by noisy45(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Bro forget it someone is already shining her Congo. This may be the result of not satisfying her sexually.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by dmola(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

Lolz how do u know what have is beautiful...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.