Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How To Pass Jamb Few Days To Your Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Jamb Few Days To Your Exam (1102 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / How To Pass Jamb 2019/2020 And Score Above 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Jamb Few Days To Your Exam by Longevity33: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Keys to prepare for JAMB and pass in two weeks to one month is exactly what I am going to show here.
Is jamb hard to pass? Totally Not! The problem is that many those who claimed it is hard
failed to prepare the right way, hence they fail.
Listen,
The way you prepare for JAMB in 2 weeks to the exam is totally different from how you should prepare in two weeks!
If you are wondering what you need to prepare and pass JAMB in just one to two weeks, you are reading the right article.
NOW READ
1. LOOK FOR THE BEST TEXTBOOKS
At this die minute, you have to make sure you read only what you need.
There is no time to read unnecessary things that won’t come out in your exam.
One way you can do that is to study the best textbooks (i.e recommended textbooks) for all subjects.
These textbooks have been properly reviewed by JAMB examiners and are standard enough to pass JAMB.
In addition, these textbooks have explained explicitly every single topic questions will come out from in JAMB.
2. STUDY VERY FAST, YET EFFECTIVELY
This is a no dulling moment and you are already behind schedule if you are just starting to prepare for JAMB two weeks to the exam.
If you are ever going to meet up, you need to study with the
speed of light. That way, you can cover for the past, the present and even the future.
Wait.
I am not telling you to read your books the way you read novels or newspapers.
That is why I said, “ Yet effectively”
3. FOCUS ON JAMB PREPARATION ONLY
Read more
Source https://www.longevity.com.ng/how-to-pass-jamb-few-days-to-your-exam/
Re: How To Pass Jamb Few Days To Your Exam by Princiology(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2019
I have a post on 11 sure ways to pass Jamb on my website. Click on the linked text to read.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Can Accept 180 In Jamb / ASUU Reduces Demands From N110bn To N50bn Fund / Are You Aware You Have Been Using These Wrong Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.