Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje (59934 Views)

PDP Chieftain Senator Ben Bruce Shock PDP / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by banio: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Protest everywhere. Women leading the way. In Rivers State, Ogu/Bolo LGA, women did thesame. They protested and protected their votes.

The only solution to inclusive election is for women to wear bra and pant on the election day. Minimum of twenty per polling unit and ensure people's vote are protected. I advise all politicians that want free and fair elections to hire women from all over the state and camp them in areas of rerun so that the rerun will be free and fair. The ladies should man all polling units and protect all votes until results are announced.

Continuous protest from unclad ladies, even b4 the start of the rerun to the end, is all we need to protect us from INEC / APC / PDP rigging machines.

This advice is worth #10million. But I have given it for free because I love my people.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Kingspin(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
More of Yakubu assurance
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by tfelicityk(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Smile
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Quorax: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
sexiestharam:
No wonder you went to beg Buhari to redeploy the police commissioner. Kano people said NO. Is it by force? Na wa.
did he succeed in redeployment of the CP?
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by miceroms: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=hinwazaka post=76599942]Kano State Governor Dr Abdullahi Ganduje has vowed to give the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) a shocker during the rerun of governorship election.

He also declared his victory is guaranteed.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the Kano governorship election inconclusive following allegation of irregularities in Nasarawa local government area.

A statement by the Commissioner for Information, Youth and Culture and Chairman, Publicity 2019 Election, Malam Muhammad Garba said:www.thenationonlineng.net/ganduje-promises-pdp-shocker-during-rerun
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by dannielight(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thought of nothing better of this man. Disgraceful.

Meanwhile...

Avail yourself the opportunity to be financially free and being your own boss.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Start mini importation with as low as #20,000

��Part-time business to supplement your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Create your niche and become a force to reckon with.

��Get connected to manufacturers of clothes, bags, shoes, quality human hairs, custom necklace, fabrics, makeup products, children toys, eyelashes, baby wears, sunglasses, cake tools, perfume and fragrances, lingerie and body shapers and lots more.

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

��Become a major supplier and business owner with little capital through marketing network.

Wait no longer. Be a part of the April edition of the Importation Seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives among others.

Join with the group with this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by captianfreeman(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Another Osun format loading.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Sufisunni: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
hinwazaka:
Kano State Governor Dr Abdullahi Ganduje has vowed to give the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) a shocker during the rerun of governorship election.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the Kano governorship election inconclusive following allegation of irregularities in Nasarawa local government area.

A statement by the Commissioner for Information, Youth and Culture and Chairman, Publicity 2019 Election, Malam Muhammad Garba said:www.thenationonlineng.net/ganduje-promises-pdp-shocker-during-rerun/
Ganduje is the most shameless man living. You were caught red handed collecting bribe, your deputy caught tearing election results and yet you have the guts to talk about election rigging! I support Buhari and Kano people have equally supported him. If Buhari should toe the line of this fool and rigg the election for Ganduje, then he would be the most ungrateful human on earth and God will surely pay him back!
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by bejeria101(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
As a nepa transformer or naked wire? Shame no dey catch you! Intergrity thief!
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by miceroms: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
hinwazaka:
Kano State Governor Dr Abdullahi Ganduje has vowed to give the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) a shocker during the rerun of governorship election.

A statement by the Commissioner for Information, Youth and Culture and Chairman, Publicity 2019 Election, Malam Muhammad Garba said:www.thenationonlineng.net/ganduje-promises-pdp-shocker-during-rerun/

he can't speak like this
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by ud4u: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't blame you, what a country
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by hush15: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
hinwazaka:

its reckless statements like this that this government tolerates is what fuels my dialike for the APC. what could be the shocker if not using federal influence to subvert peoples wishes and get away with it. he will invite his niger people for the massive thumbprinting, invite the police and military to hold back the opposition, and use Buhari's tolerance to influence INEC... what else!
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by onyeka02: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by spinna: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
My friend keep quiet .

you cant shock anyone

Your dollar bundles video was too shocking. Nothing you do can be more shocking than that
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by islandmoon: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
i

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by islandmoon: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
w
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Charmish(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Disarray
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
The Osun treatment is on the way

grin grin grin

APc is an evil terrorist party
they are 2 different scenarios. Omisore needed to win his place for apc for a bargain. He had Efcc cases hanging on his neck and his passport had since been seized. What he did was trade by barter. I will win my constituency for you at all cost but you too must waive all the corruption charges and release mynpassport to me, which the APC did. In kano's case, those places where elections were declared inconclusive are the PDP strongholds. Kano isn't osun. If you like , give them one million naira each. If they don't like you, they still won't vote for you. They way they play politics is amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by 77up(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
pejuakinab:
Hihihihihihahaha

Wehrey re o
Trust me nothing ll happen if he win though as an apc man , i want him to lose because of that dollar stuff .
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Lankyscot(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
I completely concur!
uvalentine2003:
lf apc win
Kano will go up in flames

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by spinna: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
banio:
Protest everywhere. Women leading the way. In Rivers State, Ogu/Bolo LGA, women did thesame. They protested and protected their votes.

The only solution to inclusive election is for women to wear bra and pant on the election day. Minimum of twenty per polling unit and ensure people's vote are protected. I advise all politicians that want free and fair elections to hire women from all over the state and camp them in areas of rerun so that the rerun will be free and fair. The ladies should man all polling units and protect all votes until results are announced.

Continuous protest from unclad ladies, even b4 the start of the rerun to the end, is all we need to protect us from INEC / APC / PDP rigging machines.

This advice is worth #10million. But I have given it for free because I love my people.

Lol perv things.

That may work in the south but thats a dangerous suggestion for the "conservative" north.
Yarinyas and hajias in pant and bra ? Haba!

But If it happens make the press and bloggers no miss the pics o wink
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by okonyia(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
If Osun gate repeat itself in Kano, then Nigeria is finished
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by wazirmichika1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thief like you
Kano no want you
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
77up:
Trust me nothing ll happen if he win though as an apc man , i want him to lose because of that dollar stuff .
the only sane APC supporter I've seen on nairaland so far. Not like some gullible and myopic ones, who would see green and still call it yellow. Orie wambe jare
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by AnanseK(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
This Ganduje buffoon Is so nauseating
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by demoBaba: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
uvalentine2003:
lf apc win
Kano will go up in flames

Flames.......you have to join them to flames kano don't hide in your bedroom when INEC declare APC winner l.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by awuf2008: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ganduje should expect shocker of his life as he is only waving to a moving vehicle.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Icon79(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yup. He's confident because he knew that tradermoni is still available for distribution.

O pari
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Babaalawo: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gandollar preparing for his passing out parade

1 Like

Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by Teejay13(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
So sorry sir, guilty conscience
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by sapele914(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Sufisunni:
Ganduje is the most shameless man living. You were caught red handed collecting bribe, your deputy caught tearing election results and yet you have the guts to talk about election rigging! I support Buhari and Kano people have equally supported him. If Buhari should toe the line of this fool and rigg the election for Ganduje, then he would be the most ungrateful human on earth and God will surely pay him back!
When did exchange of money become bribery?you think that video can convict him,Only a rookie EFCC agent will take up the case,and fail woefully in prosecution.
Re: I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje by ofiko123(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin we know that you are going to rig the elections that's all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.