Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday (1414 Views)

Tinubu Arrives In Kano Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by islandmoon: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello everyone, I need a bullion van to carry dollar in kano next tomorrow, anyone know where I can get within the city of Kano?

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by daddytime(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
You want to hire Ganduje?? Who you be and how much you get...what are you transporting is it Naira, Dollars or pounds?

Lemme call Ganduje to put on his bullion babaringa..

Ganduje is the best, trusted and most reliable Bullion van the whole of Kano has ever known..

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by Bari22: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Go to government house

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by id911(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
islandmoon:
Hello everyone, I need a bullion van to carry dollar in kano next tomorrow, anyone know where I can get within the city of Kano?

Call the man on the right, he will give you bullion van for free. He has a lot of them

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by yarimo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
islandmoon:
wallahi nairaland is now full with weed smokers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by ojun50(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Call Ganduje buhari

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by Nbote(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ask Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by ChristianNorth: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hmm, Ganduje is more reliable than any bullion van

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by thesicilian: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
islandmoon:
You know where to get dollar but not where to get bullion van. It is mad that is madding you.
Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by Royals1st: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2019
kindly contact theif tinubu he knows much about Bullion van no matter the state u need it Gandollar may never get correct link that why he keep his dollars in babariga theif tinubu is the correct person u need to contact

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by islandmoon: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2019
id911:

Call the man on the right, he will give you bullion van for free. He has a lot of them

Thank you for your recomedation Sir, I prefer I coded Bullion van , in order to avoid EFCC , the one without Siren, Thank You, but do you think Gandollar will do the job for me with his babanriga?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2019
islandmoon:

Go to Cementry street in Kano, Ask for Where Late Musa Was buried, you'll get Two Bullion vans from him
Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by FearGodinall: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2019
The bullion van manufacturing company just left Lagos to Kano, the company name is TinuBullionVan and Co Nig. Ltd for easier indentification.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by islandmoon: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2019
I need someone to make choice for me, I need a good bullion van within Kano metropolis

Re: Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday by islandmoon: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
daddytime:
You want to hire Ganduje?? Who you be and how much you get...what are you transporting is it Naira, Dollars or pounds?

Lemme call Ganduje to put on his bullion babaringa..

Ganduje is the best, trusted and most reliable Bullion van the whole of Kano has ever known..

lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have Made My Point – Ekweremadu, Congratulates Lawan, Omo-agege / Fani Kayode's Wife Attends COZA Despite Rape Allegations.(photos) / Photos From Sen Uche Ekwunife’s COVID-19 Out Reach (day 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.