Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? (3629 Views)

Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC / NDDC Denies Fraud Rumors, Says Documents Circulating Are Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by kufre2010: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
THIS IS THE MESSAGE

INTERCEPTED BREAKING NEWS !!!

THE TURKEY CONNECTION AND THE FALL OF LAGOS AND NIGER DELTA TO THE ISLAMISTS.
#COPIED

THIS INFORMATION IS COMING FROM A RELIABLE ISLAMIC SOURCE FROM TURKEY THAT PLEADED ANONYMOUS.

A TERRIBLE WAR IS COMING INTO NIGERIA. A GROUP OF ISLAMIST MILITANTS WILL BE ARRIVING INTO NIGERIA WITH THEIR WEAPONS TO ATTACK THE NIGERIANS, MOST ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS.

MANY LIVES WILL BE WASTED WITHIN FEW DAYS AND THIS BATTLE WILL START FROM NORTH INCLUDING ABUJA CITY.

NIGERIANS, THIS IS THE END OF DEMOCRACY AND END OF NIGERIA, BLOOD WILL FLOW LIKE RIVER. NOT FINISHED,

THESE DEADLY ISLAMIC GROUPS THAT ARE COMING WILL ENTER NIGERIA THROUGH SHIPS, BOATS (RIVERS) AND DEPARTS WITH THE HELP OF ISLAMIC STATES AND ISLAMIC LEADERS THAT SPONSORED THEM.

THE PURPOSE OF THEM COMING WITH WAR IS TO ESTABLISHED ISLAMIC NATION IN NIGERIA BEFORE THE TOTAL BREAKUP OF NIGERIA.

THE ONLY REASON THEY WANT TO COME NOW IS BECAUSE A BIG REFERENDUM IS COMING INTO NIGERIA VERY SOON AND IF THAT HAPPENS, THEY WILL LOSE GREATLY.

PLEASE PRAY FOR NORTHERN CHRISTIANS, MIDDLE BELT AND ESPECIALLY IGBO LAND, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE TARGET.

THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT HAS CALLED ON THEIR CITIZENS TO MOVE OUT OF NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THE USA GOVERNMENT HAS WITHDRAWN THEIR SPECIAL FORCES FROM WEST AFRICA. AND MAY SHUT DOWN THEIR EMBASSIES IN ABUJA.

CHRISTIANS ARE ABOUT TO BE WIPED OUT IN NIGERIA.

PASS THIS INFORMATION TO ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS AND ALL THE CHRISTIANS IN YOUR CONTACT.

#FORWARDEDASRECIEVED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by kufre2010: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
kogistar2:
fake since last yr

But with the speed Fulani herdmen are killing is not advisable to condemn this rumour in totality oh

What marvel me is that this same people warned security agencies few days ago to retrieve illegal weapon from unauthorized persons. The christian communities now are vulnerable to their attacks.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by danyexcel: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is the real deal.
EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
* In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
* Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year
license (renewable every year). That is, you must always
preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years
imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside
kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the
duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has
the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify
to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before
a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will
only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other
communication gadgets except in religious building or inside
your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching
or religious music inside your cars or in any open place
except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense
punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are
guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a
fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it
means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who
preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and
preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go
out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with
address systems to advertise their programs. Pls don't let's relent in our prayers , this man is an anti christ.

Although i share and appreciate your Islamophobic interest

1 Like

Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by ssa22(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself nothing is happening and nothing will happen enjoy your life its just rumours I am a Muslim and I know what am saying, you see those Fulani people even in the north we detest them its just how you picture it.

Islam has really been painted as bad in the world hence I don't see a problem in you being insecure but try and understand we common Muslims are the victims of this thing but I personally assure you to the best of my knowledge wiping out Christians in Nigeria is not going to happen

Further more most of those Fulani are pagans I detest them but not all of them are killing people

May god protect us against all evil

1 Like

Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by ssa22(m): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
danyexcel:
This is the real deal.
EL-RUFAI NEW LAWS
* In Kaduna you cannot preach without license
* Every preacher will have to go and get ONLY one year
license (renewable every year). That is, you must always
preach without an expired license or you risk 2 years
imprisonment.
* If you invite any external preacher (i.e. preacher outside
kaduna state), such a person must be licensed for the
duration of his/her stay and the body issuing the license has
the right to reject external preacher they feel is not qualify
to preach in Kaduna state.
* Every preacher who want to be licensed will appear before
a screening committee. If he/she scales through, he/she will
only be given licensed for one year.
* The law criminalizes the use of CDS, Flash Drive and other
communication gadgets except in religious building or inside
your house.
* That means, you will be arrested for listening to preaching
or religious music inside your cars or in any open place
except in your house or religious building.
* If you preach without license, you are guilty of offense
punishable with 2 years imprisonment or a fine of 200,000.
You can’t use microphone in your church after 8pm you are
guilty of offense punishable with 2 years’ imprisonment or a
fine of 200,000.
* Since all preaching must be done within a building, it
means public evangelism will be criminalized. Those who
preach early morning, known by some as morning cry and
preaching inside bus if arrested will be fined N200,000.
* This could also means, people will not be allowed to go
out for evangelism on streets or move with vehicles with
address systems to advertise their programs. Pls don't let's relent in our prayers , this man is an anti christ.

Although i share and appreciate your Islamophobic interest

Where you hear that one kuma
But even if it is true which it is not
It applies to both religions kenan
Stop spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by Gandollar(f): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
ssa22:

Where you hear that one kuma
But even if it is true which it is not
It applies to both religions kenan
Stop spreading fake news
Kids everywhere. Those laws are like 3yrs old. Mtcheeeew
Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by GloriousT(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
kufre2010:

But with the speed Fulani herdmen are killing is not advisable to condemn this rumour in totality oh

What marvel me is that this same people warned security agencies few days ago to retrieve illegal weapon from unauthorized persons. The christian communities now are vulnerable to their attacks.
Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by iluvdonjazzy: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2019
kufre2010:
THIS IS THE MESSAGE

#COPIED

THIS INFORMATION IS COMING FROM A RELIABLE ISLAMIC SOURCE FROM TURKEY THAT PLEADED ANONYMOUS.

A TERRIBLE WAR IS COMING INTO NIGERIA. A GROUP OF ISLAMIST MILITANTS WILL BE ARRIVING INTO NIGERIA WITH THEIR WEAPONS TO ATTACK THE NIGERIANS, MOST ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS.

MANY LIVES WILL BE WASTED WITHIN FEW DAYS AND THIS BATTLE WILL START FROM NORTH INCLUDING ABUJA CITY.

NIGERIANS, THIS IS THE END OF DEMOCRACY AND END OF NIGERIA, BLOOD WILL FLOW LIKE RIVER. NOT FINISHED,

THESE DEADLY ISLAMIC GROUPS THAT ARE COMING WILL ENTER NIGERIA THROUGH SHIPS, BOATS (RIVERS) AND DEPARTS WITH THE HELP OF ISLAMIC STATES AND ISLAMIC LEADERS THAT SPONSORED THEM.

THE PURPOSE OF THEM COMING WITH WAR IS TO ESTABLISHED ISLAMIC NATION IN NIGERIA BEFORE THE TOTAL BREAKUP OF NIGERIA.

THE ONLY REASON THEY WANT TO COME NOW IS BECAUSE A BIG REFERENDUM IS COMING INTO NIGERIA VERY SOON AND IF THAT HAPPENS, THEY WILL LOSE GREATLY.

PLEASE PRAY FOR NORTHERN CHRISTIANS, MIDDLE BELT AND ESPECIALLY IGBO LAND, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE TARGET.

THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT HAS CALLED ON THEIR CITIZENS TO MOVE OUT OF NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THE USA GOVERNMENT HAS WITHDRAWN THEIR SPECIAL FORCES FROM WEST AFRICA. AND MAY SHUT DOWN THEIR EMBASSIES IN ABUJA.

PASS THIS INFORMATION TO ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS AND ALL THE CHRISTIANS IN YOUR CONTACT.

#FORWARDEDASRECIEVED.
one IDIO.T go just sit down for inside room begin type rubbish article and post it on net and the gullible will be running helter skelter.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2019
We Voted For Next Level So Let's All Enjoy The APC Next Level Tinxx
Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by kufre2010: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
one IDIO.T go just sit down for inside room begin type rubbish article and post it on net and the gullible will be running helter skelter.
With the way headsmen are killing just after Buhari won reelection, do not dispel this information as just rumor

If you are a Christian northerner watch your back
Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by iluvdonjazzy: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
kufre2010:

With the way headsmen are killing just after Buhari won reelection, do not dispel this information as just rumor

I understand quite well or did u not read the full article, don't forget that President Donald Trump gave a warning to Buhari that he would not tolerate any form of killings of Christians in Nigeria, that is for man anyway, but don't forget that of God's promise, Exodus 14:14 the Lord will fight for me and I shall hold my peace. so my dear am not afraid, it's remains a rumours.
Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
Silly propaganda meant for gullible people. undecided
ISIS men are surrendering already in great numbers everyday to the US Forces, next is boko haram when when its their turn to feel the heat.
Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by lizzybet(f): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
kufre2010:
THIS IS THE MESSAGE

#COPIED

#FORWARDEDASRECIEVED.

How can this country be great with these type of people in Herr. Just look at what this youth used is productive hour for. I doubt if the writer can ever be prosperous.

Before 2015, the noise of Buhari islamising Nigeria was your cry and this 2019 you still refused to grow up. oo ma she ooo
Re: Could This Message Circulating On Whatsapp Be True? by durangokid: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
kufre2010:

. No problem the igbos are waiting for them

(1) (Reply)

Senate Committee Submits Report On 2020-2022 MTEF, FSP / My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.