Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! (2976 Views)

This Is Scopylinky Galamishy Lastest Hottest Song Don't Miss It / Download A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Artist 2.0 Full / Download A Thousand Years Sheet Music By Christina Perri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by Otenzy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
I heard a song on radio, before I could park and shazam it, it ended.

Some of the lyrics include;
Shey you go dey with me (eh)
If i no get money (eh)
Shey we go ......will you be there for me...

He sounded like mayourkun.

Does anyone have a clue? Pls
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by thesicilian: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
So people download mayorkun's songs.
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by onward4life(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Otenzy:

If i no get money (eh)

Shazam
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by Otenzy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
onward4life:

Shazam
It was on radio and I was driving. Before I could park and shazam it, e don finish
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by Otenzy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
thesicilian:
So people download mayorkun's songs.
Yes they do, his songs are nice
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by louiskay(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Otenzy:

If i no get money (eh)

Song title: on You
Artiste: Tekno

next time, any lyrics you grab, just type it on google, it will give suggestions on the title of the song and the Artiste.
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by SKhanmi: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
DemmiVee ft kiss daniel - You go wait?
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by Otenzy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
louiskay:

Song title: on You
Artiste: Tekno

next time, any lyrics you grab, just type it on google, it will give suggestions on the title of the song and the Artiste.
Na the song be this ooooo!!
Thank you very much man.
Nairalanders rock
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by Otenzy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
SKhanmi:
DemmiVee ft kiss daniel - You go wait?
It's Tekno- on you. Thank you for your effort
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by meobizy(f): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Abeg, I’m looking for one.
I don’t know if it’s popular or not.
The lines go:
“/If nothing dey for me if money no dey o/ I need to work o, for the raba to dey/“.
I heard it in a comedy video.
I can link the video here if it’ll make the search easier.

Update: I found it. The song is Oga by Iyanya.
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by onward4life(m): 4:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Otenzy:

It was on radio and I was driving. Before I could park and shazam it, e don finish

Oops

I can't think of an answer now oo

But I normally record the sound on my mobile. So dat I would shazam any day am chanced.

Thanks
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by Opeyemi153: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Abeg who sing if money no dey oo man need to work for the raba to dey them say nah sugar boy but I don't know the title.. Pls help ooooo
Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by meobizy(f): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Opeyemi153:
Abeg who sing if money no dey oo man need to work for the raba to dey them say nah sugar boy but I don't know the title.. Pls help ooooo
I found it today, no thanks to Nairaland. The song is called Oga by Iyanya. Somebody else featured him but if you search using Iyanya's name you'll find it.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! by JamesJoseph2001: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pls help me out on this mayorkuns song though the song has been long but I like it each time I remember but I don't know d title again
When I get money u go dey with me when I no get shinshi u go dey with me when I dey worry u go say sorry u go baby......

(1) (Reply)

This Land - Celebrating 100 Years Of Nigeria / Video: Ajebutter22 - Omo Pastor Ft BOJ [DOWNLOAD] / DOWNLOAD: Qdot – “question (ibere)”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.