Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Lack The Starting Lines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lack The Starting Lines (865 Views)

I Lack Communication Skills When talking to Girls / Help!!! My Boyfriend Says I Lack Table Manners Because Of This. / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lack The Starting Lines by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Problem I have with approaching any lady I like is that I don't know how to start the conversation But by chance, if I used a method that worked and I finally have the lady talking to me, I can go on and on and make her want more. Many a time I've let go ladies I should have engaged in chats without saying a word, this is saddening and depressing. I have tried hard but nothing works for me.
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Chuknovski(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
Just be confident you will get her, it’s not about what you say is how you say it rubbishy or not just man up get liver
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Offpoint1: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Try this op, it works like magic.

Tella she's got a nice azz, she slap you... then you apologize for being rude, from there convo don start and you're good to go.

Don't always start with sweet talks and good lines, start with unexpected lines...

No need to thank me.

1 Like

Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Emotionss: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bros it's not about what you say but how you say it's as for me when it comes to winning a woman over my eyes do most of the talking.
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Emotionss:
Bros it's not about what you say but how you say it's as for me when it comes to winning a woman over my eyes do most of the talking.

A day I stared at a lady that I let her know I was staring....the next thing I heard was "why are you staring at me." I was total dumb folded
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Emotionss: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
donproject:

A day I stared at a lady that I let her know I was staring....the next thing I heard was "why are you staring at me." I was total dumb folded

Look at her in a way that she will fell shy and unsure of herself from there you make a move.

But if a lady ask me why am I staring at her ? I simply smile approach her and say forgive me Mami I just can not help but notice and admire your hair style or her necklace..... from there conversation don state be that.....

1 Like

Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Look at her in a way that she will fell shy and unsure of herself from there you make a move.

But if a lady ask me why am I staring at her ? I simply smile approach her and say forgive me Mami I just can not help but notice and admire your hair style or her necklace..... from there conversation don state be that.....

We were in the midst of people, I thought of stuff like that but was afraid things could get worse....so I pretend as if I didn't hear her and took my gaze off her...
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by EbukaHades10(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
A simple hi is enough unless u aren't going to see her for a long time but if it's a colleague or a coursemate, a simple hi to start with is OK
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Emotionss: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
donproject:

We were in the midst of people, I thought of stuff like that but was afraid things could get worse....so I pretend as if I didn't hear her and took my gaze off her...

That was a very wrong move.

To be able to win a woman, you need to be confident funny and mysterious at the same time.
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

That was a very wrong move.

To be able to win a woman, you need to be confident funny and mysterious at the same time.

Yes I know, I think I have flint of those entities you mentioned. Only that they desert me whenever I need them the most
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by united442(m): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2019
donproject:

Yes I know, I think I have flint of those entities you mentioned. Only that they desert me whenever I need them the most

lolxxx..grin u are jst like me bro..though,am improvinggrin
Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Offpoint1:
Try this op, it works like magic.

Tella she's got a nice azz, she slap you... then you apologize for being rude, from there convo don start and you're good to go.

Don't always start with sweet talks and good lines, start with unexpected lines...

No need to thank me.

The result is better be imagined than be experienced

1 Like

Re: I Lack The Starting Lines by 2shure: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2020
Since i over came eye contact fear. My brother i dey say my mind.if she gimme nos and whatsapp but wan begin dey form 1,1, chat like hi, ok. Hi. I go first curse am,block am theb delete am.i got no feelings for poor girls

(1) (Reply)

I Love You With Passion / Dating Accounts For Sale (match.com, Zoosk, Eharmony, POF, Okcupid, Tango Etc / Abuja Based Big Man Having Hot ‘french-kiss’ Fashion With His Lover In The Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.