Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

God Is As Incompetent As Buhari - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is As Incompetent As Buhari (5661 Views)

Bury Ruga Settlement – Apostle Suleman Reacts As Buhari Suspends Programme / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Thugaa: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dan1cole:

Lol. who's this one na?!
Besides, I never expected it to make any sense to you. Because in the first place, thats why ure and athiest. None of it is suppose to even appeal to u, talkless of you agreeing with it.
Even if God says 'water is wet', you are bound to disbelief it. smiley
Keep on waiting for god to tell you that water is wet and dont open your mind and consciousness to reality, okay? Wa pe n be

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Dan1cole(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thugaa:

Keep on waiting for god to tell you that water is wet and dont open your mind and consciousness to reality, okay? Wa pe n be
Pls ehn... just allow the op and I to talk.
Clearly you're not smart enough to even issue 'seemingly sensible' replies.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Eveezy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Brock1:

If I created d device or not my creation, I would seek for solutions to the problems of d device or completely abandon d device and buy d one dat suite my specifications. Gbam
So God has not seeked solutions to our problem? And God doesn’t want to abandon us cos he is not a man. And infact, you don’t abandon your product cos it’s malfunctioning, once upon a time Samsung battery doesn’t last and gets hot easily, did d creator abandon the Samsung brand? He found ways instead to improve the brand. With God, he didn’t program us to do certain things like Samsung, rather he haven us freewill, but he has continuously worked towards making us better. If Samsung creator creates a product with glitches and he asks all who haven’t bought it the return so he will correct the glitches for free, some may return and the glitches will be corrected, while some others will not Nd den remain at home and speak bad about the Samsung brand despite knowing that the solution is out there if only they go to the maker(Samsung Carl care). You are clearly one of those that knows that your maker is the solution to your problems, but you stay back and talk bad about your creator
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Thugaa: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dan1cole:

Pls ehn... just allow the op and I to talk.
Clearly you're not smart enough to even issue 'seemingly sensible' replies.
I clearly see how much sensible and smart you are, clapping... great job!!!
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Thugaa: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Eveezy:

So God has not seeked solutions to our problem? And God doesn’t want to abandon us cos he is not a man. And infact, you don’t abandon your product cos it’s malfunctioning, once upon a time Samsung battery doesn’t last and gets hot easily, did d creator abandon the Samsung brand? He found ways instead to improve the brand. With God, he didn’t program us to do certain things like Samsung, rather he haven us freewill, but he has continuously worked towards making us better. If Samsung creator creates a product with glitches and he asks all who haven’t bought it the return so he will correct the glitches for free, some may return and the glitches will be corrected, while some others will not Nd den remain at home and speak bad about the Samsung brand despite knowing that the solution is out there if only they go to the maker(Samsung Carl care). You are clearly one of those that knows that your maker is the solution to your problems, but you stay back and talk bad about your creator
Damn! Another Poo loading. When will you guys open your eyes and see. For on the billionth day, man created God. Alot of you guys here speaking for God and constructing analogies for him. Why not let him talk for himself, lmao. he cant talk for himself cos man created him and has always talked for him. I know someone ll still jump on this post to defend and talk for him, morons

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Dan1cole(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thugaa:

I clearly see how much sensible and smart you are, clapping... great job!!!
And I clearly see how much of a fool you are. Lol
Pls continue in your folly ehn and lets see where it takes you smiley
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Eveezy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thugaa:

Damn! Another Poo loading. When will you guys open your eyes and see. For on the billionth day, man created God. Alot of you guys here speaking for God and constructing analogies for him. Why not let him talk for himself, lmao. he cant talk for himself cos man created him and has always talked for him. I know someone ll still jump on this post to defend and talk for him, morons
Goodbye! Normally am a free thinker, everyone is entitled to believe what he wants to. No vex say I try tell you say i believe in God. If you don’t believe in God, Good for you. Mk I believe my believe

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by LarryBee1k: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thugaa:
You must must be very low on brain power!!!

shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by luvlyADESUWA(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2019
I think i understand the writer of this thread...

Maybe he is passing through a very difficult situation that made him conclude there is no God, its sometimes like that, but bro, the truth is "God exist and He hears us when we pray unto him"
Just try it, if u have any issues of life, wake up at midnight, call upon him, he will answer u and you will testify.

Pls, change your mindset because u were specially made by the same God u think isn't capable.
Pls, i beg u, change your way, give your life to him.

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Brock1: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eveezy:

Big lie, how did you know I didn't go to d creator?

Ur analogy of d Samsung fone is not even a close match to the almighty God.. May b u av forgotten his xtics
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Thugaa: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:

Maybe he is passing through a very difficult situation that made him conclude there is no God, its sometimes like that, but bro, the truth is "God exist and He hears us when we pray unto him"
Just try it, if u have any issues of life, wake up at midnight, call upon him, he will answer u and you will testify.

Pls, change your mindset because u were specially made by the same God u think isn't capable.
Wakeup in the middle of the night and pray to my name you ll get the same result. Plus why are you begging on behalf of God, Let God do the begging himself na.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by onlyinJESUS: 4:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Satan66:
A man who claims to be perfect creates imperfect creatures.
A man that is against killings but wiped out 99.9% of the earths population only to repopulate it by incest sex(this isn't logically possible)
A man that gave the world to his enemy.
You people are brainwashed
The picture speaks a thousand words
Let's not forget just like buhari, God blames Satan for everything even though he created everything and has the power to solve everything but yet blames Satan.
Incompetent

Hello, I am willing to reason with you, (if you are open to reason).
I will like us to have a respectful discussion.
Let's see how much you know about the God of scripture.

As for the God of scriptures, his attributes are antithetical to your perception of him

The God of scripture is SOVEREIGN. Absolutely SOVEREIGN.

1 Like

Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Brock1: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:

Most of us that have such complains, have found it rough in life one way or d other .
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Eveezy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Brock1:

Big lie, how did you know I didn't go to d creator?

Ur analogy of d Samsung fone is not even a close match to the almighty God.. May b u av forgotten his xtics
What are you saying? You agree he is almighty, yet you complain that he is confused Nd dt if it were you you will throw the product you made away. I told you that God is not man. And for you to abandon your creations cos it’s not functioning the way it’s created rather than finding solutions, it means that you are not a good creator/inventor. So what are you saying? Biko what is xtics?
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Brock1: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eveezy:

What are you saying? You agree he is almighty, yet you complain that he is confused Nd dt if it were you you will throw the product you made away. I told you that God is not man. And for you to abandon your creations cos it’s not functioning the way it’s created rather than finding solutions, it means that you are not a good creator/inventor. So what are you saying? Biko what is xtics?

Omniscience omnipotent, God of love, the owner of all things, why is he or she looking allowing commotions on earth.

Where did d evil dat entered into Satan when he disobeyed come from?
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by orisa37: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is Gibberish.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Eveezy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Brock1:

Omniscience omnipotent, God of love, the owner of all things, why is he or she looking allowing commotions on earth.

Once again, freewill
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by onlyinJESUS: 1:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Brock1:

What's evil? You are an atheist aren't you?
Is there ANY SUCH THING AS EVIL?
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Brock1: 3:33am On Jul 07, 2019
onlyinJESUS:

What's evil? You are an atheist aren't you?
Is there ANY SUCH THING AS EVIL?

Not an atheist, where did d evil thought first come from,?
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by orisa37: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Buhari is incompetent because he uses the COAS, IGP etc for Selfish reasons. Buhari hasn't any Righteous objective

God uses Satan only for selfish courses and Christ competently for all Righteousness.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by InansBobo(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2019
As the Bible rightly said....

YOU ARE A FOOL.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Thugaa: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2019
InansBobo:
As the Bible rightly said....

YOU ARE A FOOL.

And what is the bible? A manipulated and twisted history book. You are a greater fool and a slowpoke
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Pesb(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2019
The person behind this thread.......should examine himself properly.

Changing the original contents of the Bible to deceive many.

You have failed in your plans.

Don't follow this misguided, brainwashed fellow.

Stay away from drugs and bad influence.

Satan my foot.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by Brock1: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Pesb:
The person behind this thread.......should examine himself properly.

Changing the original contents of the Bible to deceive many.

You have failed in your plans.

Don't follow this misguided, brainwashed fellow.

Stay away from drugs and bad influence.

Satan my foot.

Why not counter him, than just warning without reasons. He gave his reasons, u too do.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by InansBobo(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Thugaa:

And what is the bible? A manipulated and twisted history book. You are a greater fool and a slowpoke
God does exist!
Whether you like it or not.
Denying the existence of God doesn't make him go away; it only proves that no amount of evidence will convince you...
Selah

[code][/code]GND
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
InansBobo:

God does exist!
Whether you like it or not.
Denying the existence of God doesn't make him go away; it only proves that no amount of evidence will convince you...
Selah

[code][/code]GND

Where is the evidence that a god exists?
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by orisa37: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Satan66:
Same way he's fingering Mary

Mary never complained. So it's your imagination.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by orisa37: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what of the muslim God, the hindu God, the buddha God. If you are satan as you claim, aren't you really ignorant?

You are obviously a delusional person and yabaleft is yet to admit you.

Sorry Bro. He doesn't know nothing about God. When his mouth twists backwards, he will learn to accept Jesus.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by orisa37: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Satan66:

All the God's worshiped are all fictional.
You call me delusional but yet you believe in something you never seen, heard nor felt, tuch

That's why you don't know nothing. We who talk about Him have seen Him in Dreams, Visions and Miracles. So please stop talking about what you know nothing.
Re: God Is As Incompetent As Buhari by orisa37: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:
This guy don wyne God finish

He has turned an oldman into a young Laughing Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Is Worship / I Dare You To Respond! / See Those Who Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.