Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823696 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 6:48am On Sep 12, 2019
joobseekar:
This is ladyjane's time, let her have it.

Once upon a time, it was some people before registration closed, then new set after shortlisting for CBT, then another set of people after CBT, before we start having another set after Interview, it was post interview we had "Teaser4 moment" "yungmin don't disclose interview tips" "mosgoon's Mickinsey" "Jaing Sempumping" "Enireqx Adebiewa" and the likes.

Just like every other things in life, either she gets tired, or APL moment finally retires her, I can bet you, 200pages from now, another moniker will take center stage.

Then the thread will die a natural death, but occasional 1 post per day moments...

So Ladyjane, keep it up, Yoruba will say: "Ohun to n tan lodun eegun, omo alaagba sin bo wa rakara"

@bolded, favourite Yoruba proverb of all time.

Okare Omo agba.
Osere bee, bee, l'omo Oko se.

Remind them also that "alakisa tounjo l'oru, bope, Ile amo l'ola.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2019
Just imagine APL coming in batches just like the TP fare alerts. grin It won't be a funny one though

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2019
pflourish:
Just imagine APL coming in batches just like the TP fare alerts. grin It won't be a funny one though
Hopefully, prior notifications of success shud avert that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2019
Saimeritus:

We don't need any source again. Let the APL come like a thief please.

Seconded cheesy abeg if your source no be jarus, abeg we no want again, make the APL come in peace biko #lol

Good morning all, from this local side of the planet.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2019
pflourish:

The matter go pass funny sef, shebi NHIS recently Approved NNPC to carry out medical services, candidates go yapa #lol. Na dem go taya, dem go flog dem go taya grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ezalb: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2019
Good morning bro..the HR oga na woman,plus such long signatures for large documents are sometime modeled into pre-fabrcated stamps
BenFlash:
As it stands from an unverified source, APLs are ready for signing but big boss (big boss could be the GMD or the Head of HR, not sure) is still very busy with other engagements. His original signature must be appended on all necessary documents before release (for obvious reasons). Imagine having to sign over 1000 APLs alone and these usually comes in duplicates or more plus other supplementary documents awaiting the same person's signature.

Las las, we may have to wait for at least a week or two. The man is not a RankXerox machine, he'll take his time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2019
Who get roasted peppered bushmeat? I get one correct freshly tapped palm wine for here........ Sipping as I watch the drama unfold cool

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2019
I knew someone who had been against this government, even right from the inception, but since he came back from the interview, he would quarrel anybody that talks against 'his' president. smiley smiley
On a good day, he would speak against the judgment yesterday, you need to see how happy he was.
I hope he won't read this ooo...
I no mention name ooo, make him no go lock my piano
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CSmooth: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2019
Some people feel entitled to post whatever it is they want

Some others feel they are entitled to determine what others should or shouldn't post

Freedom fighters and policemen...

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2019
Even tho I have decided to ignore more theories concerning APL arrival...

I will give my sauce one last chance to gist me the latest when he comes back from the towers...

So guyssss chilax.... After my last sauce ... If nothing happens... U can then wait for the coming of APL like a thief!

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2019
At this point, all I have to say is, Wisdom is the principal thing... Have a great day AOLMAW.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2019
Saimeritus:

We don't need any source again. Let the APL come like a thief please.

Speak for yourself!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Speak for yourself!
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2019
GospelEAPiano:
I knew someone who had been against this government, even right from the inception, but since he came back from the interview, he would quarrel anybody that talks against 'his' president. smiley smiley
On a good day, he would speak against the judgment yesterday, you need to see how happy he was.
I hope he won't read this ooo...
I no mention name ooo, make him no go lock my piano
grin grin

Lol...

This is just a reflection of a typical Nigerian.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2019
Ezalb:
Good morning bro..the HR oga na woman,plus such long signatures for large documents are sometime modeled into pre-fabrcated stamps

Good morning, there are signature stamps but you still have to confer authenticity on it by signing on it. Offer letters must bear original signatures esp. for an organization where paper works are still very much the norm.

Perhaps I need to be educated further, has anyone in this forum received an offer from a recognized institution without original handwritten signature? In other words you could tell that the signature on your offer was just stamped on it. Please pray tell. @mosgoon your input may be required because I am sure you have seen several offer letters as a new generation whizkid; maybe I am too old school to have realised that things have changed (scratch that, NNPC still operates old school so my point remains valid)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2019
souljar:

Hopefully, prior notifications of success shud avert that.
Lol.. there is always a theory for every situation. Watch and see someone say "my source said sone persons were mistakenly notified" . This thread tho. I throwe salute

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2019
pflourish:

LMAO, we would double or triple the number of this current page with the resurrection of many strands of theories.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2019
BenFlash:

Good morning, there are signature stamps but you still have to confer authenticity on it by signing on it. Offer letters must bear original signatures esp. for an organization where paper works are still very much the norm.

Perhaps I need to be educated further, has anyone in this forum received an offer from a recognized institution without original handwritten signature? In other words you could tell that the signature on your offer was just stamped on it. Please pray tell. @mosgoon your input may be required because I am sure you have seen several offer letters as a new generation whizkid; maybe I am too old school to have realised that things have changed (scratch that, NNPC still operates old school so my point remains valid)

The Offer letter will come from the GGM HR. It might not even be signed by her but by someone who will sign on her behalf. But it is definitely a human signature no stamp.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2019
News Flash!!!

M*le K*ari just sent me a facebook friend request. Should I tell him that he is not feeling fine or that thunder should just do the normal normal?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.