Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4822147 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 14, 2019
GospelEAPiano:

Few days ago, it was a female, quite understandable, it's in their nature;
But for a male, don't know what to say again.
APL! APL! APL! please come, the frustration is in the air
.....bii eruku engine danfo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Nobody is entitled to give you any update. If He (Jarus) has honestly told you the state of things with him, Nobody has the right to be angry? Like why do you need update in the first place? The only update is SMS or DHL.

Only children acts unnecessarily complicated, burnt or unburnt sauces You did not pay anybody to give you update. So chill and let's have some breathing room

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 2:20am On Sep 14, 2019
First time

Slammmmmmmm:

For the 2nd time or first time?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 8legends(m): 2:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Dbowline:
Nobody is entitled to give you any update. If He (Jarus) has honestly told you the state of things with him, Nobody has the right to be angry? Like why do you need update in the first place? The only update is SMS or DHL.

Only children acts unnecessarily complicated, burnt or unburnt sauces You did not pay anybody to give you update. So chill and let's have some breathing room

That's just it.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ezef2k4(m): 2:30am On Sep 14, 2019
It's my first. Are people really being paid twice?

cocococo:

Is this the 1st or 2nd payment?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2019
I just heard that APL would drop this month

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 14, 2019
undecidedwe all really need to chill. Oga Jarus didn't just came on here to say he's got info buh wouldn't share. I called him out for info and he did honoured that he was being mentioned and said what he had to say. That is not pride.
BTW, it really pained me that he's been attacked like this.
Jarus, I owe you a big-sorry hug, If after all this, we end up at the towers. I'm sure we would!!!

@Gbriel, aswear, the blood wey dey run for ur body hot.
I want to believe you've got something personal with oga Jarus and not just about him not divulging d info he had. Abi, is it by force to give up privy info?

Anyway, once we finally get to the tower, if I'm amongst the chosen [/b]o, I've got some [b]assignments to carry out.
1. For being an honest gentle man, Oga Jarus is getting a small gift from me
2. I've got to force down a pckt of chill pills down oga Gbriel's throat. (Cos I can't understand, I asked for info, I went to sleep and boom, 6extra pages of broken bottles was colonised by Gbriel)
3. Find out who is behind that moniker ladyjane. She's gonna get a kiss on the cheek from me. If after I find DChastGhuy frolicking around any other babe at the tower, I go gather Easy Money to arrange Sniper for you.
Good Morning . May APL locate us all

8legends:
I believe what Gbriels is trying to point out is that there was no point for Jarus to say he had info but can't share on the platform given the fact that people are desperate and tensed.

I mean what's the point of saying you have info but can't share? Why not just keep quiet about it for peace to reign?.

P.S. This is my own point of view, nobody should drag me please. I want to sleep.

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 2:49am On Sep 14, 2019
nihelimitretep:
I think it all still boils down to "perspective".

So, from my own perspective ( which i think nobody should question: na my own)

@Jarus, being who he is, not for any other reason, he must be someone that tries not to lie. So it was obvious he contacted his source and was told something.....he made that known clearly. He is probably holding back for two or three reasons:
1. The agreement between him and his source
2. The presence of his source on the same thread (The source may even be here for the only reason to see if @Jarus would go contrary to what they agreed on)
Yes, his source is obviously not the GMD but he may have a first hand info too.
3. The issue of Easymoneysniper that is still on ground

Now, one should not expect @jarus to say No when he should say yes that he was updated by his source...(he doesnt want to lie.

If it were you, maybe your best way to prevent leaking such out is to deny that you could not even contact your source and your source did not have any info.....that could be you....

And again, he reaffirmed his agreement with his source.

Anyone can go ahead and judge him, teach him how he should have presented it.....but i am sure it does not still justify anything.

If you really want to get the info....he gave a clue that he has the info aiidy. Just try and "slide to his dm" and also have an agreement about the info and i think that should have been the best thing to do.

He only said he was not going to put it here on NL.

God bless you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 14, 2019
8legends:
I believe what Gbriels is trying to point out is that there was no point for Jarus to say he had info but can't share on the platform given the fact that people are desperate and tensed.

I mean what's the point of saying you have info but can't share? Why not just keep quiet about it for peace to reign?.

P.S. This is my own point of view, nobody should drag me please. I want to sleep.
Oja Jarus might just be catching cruise like that but on a lighter note, it was insensitive of him to have done that knowing fully well most of these applicants hold him in high esteem as regards first-hand info related to this recruitment process.
I agree with you that anyone can withhold information if they chooses to do but the idea of making people aware you are doing that is so unnecessary.

Well, the dynamics of NNPC's next move has always been unpredictable on weekly basis. Anyone can easily deduce much is at stake for a lot of people maybe that's the reason why people tends to infer result/outcome before performing the experiment. Personally, I think when NNPC ends it is only when people will stop twisting instances to align with their various hypotheses.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Firstgentleman1(m): 4:51am On Sep 14, 2019

21 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:57am On Sep 14, 2019
From who?

Mlayidi:
I just heard that APL would drop this month
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 4:59am On Sep 14, 2019
Mlayidi:

That's the bad news I heard today. Someone called me and said the recruitment was cancelled. And I said are u mad >: cry cry cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Brainniest(m): 5:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Like seriously! Let's be reasonable, Gbriels between you and oga Jarus who do you really think has your claimed "African mentality"? Bros na you nor vex! Sorry to say the way most of you respond here you feel you own this space.
His response is what is expected of an exposed man with integrity as well. Before your vituperations, you should have at least checked back at his antecedents and how he has been contributory to this thread in the past. He just told you that although he has a privileged info, but his hands are tied based on a binding agreement. It is that bad that the informant is on this thread. So, except you want him to severe his relationship in a bid to give you info.
Does he owe you anything? is he obliged to give you info?
Live and lets live!

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2019
I wish u were a guy... would have told u something...
So lemme move on...
julibekwe:
You obviously have low self esteem if you think what he did was wrong and I don’t blame you. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2019
We all have one....at bolded....
Ok, for d sake of whoever u worship, to what end is the statement...I have a binding agreement with my sauce?
I would have been very ok wit him saying...no bad news or, I don't have non for now, or something else..
U know d thread is for infor, and u are coming to tell d pple u have one but can't reveal...? Bro can u can this..?
The fact will always be that this APL has nothing whatsoever to do with what he says or not say..
U know local man is just hear to waste spare time not APL infor....
GeniusOla:
The same African mentality is the reason why u cant take an Instruction for what it simply is, rather u term it pride, I'm still surprised this is coming from gbriels

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2019
I agree with Gbriels, Jarus shouldn't have come out and say he has a binding agreement with someone not to disclose something here.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 14, 2019
For the record.... I'm not here for whatever infor any body has or reveal or share...

My presence has always as it will continue been to check sontin for local men....lol
A little FBI search will tell u...

This is how the recruitment works...
If you are qualify for the next stage, you will be contacted. If u aren't qualify, you wouldn't be contacted...
NL infor can't change this...
nihelimitretep:
I think it all still boils down to "perspective".

So, from my own perspective ( which i think nobody should question: na my own)

@Jarus, being who he is, not for any other reason, he must be someone that tries not to lie. So it was obvious he contacted his source and was told something.....he made that known clearly. He is probably holding back for two or three reasons:
1. The agreement between him and his source
2. The presence of his source on the same thread (The source may even be here for the only reason to see if @Jarus would go contrary to what they agreed on)
Yes, his source is obviously not the GMD but he may have a first hand info too.
3. The issue of Easymoneysniper that is still on ground

Now, one should not expect @jarus to say No when he should say yes that he was updated by his source...(he doesnt want to lie.

If it were you, maybe your best way to prevent leaking such out is to deny that you could not even contact your source and your source did not have any info.....that could be you....

And again, he reaffirmed his agreement with his source.

Anyone can go ahead and judge him, teach him how he should have presented it.....but i am sure it does not still justify anything.

If you really want to get the info....he gave a clue that he has the info aiidy. Just try and "slide to his dm" and also have an agreement about the info and i think that should have been the best thing to do.

He only said he was not going to put it here on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
We all have one....at bolded....
Ok, for d sake of whoever u worship, to what end is the statement...I have a binding agreement with my sauce?
I would have been very ok wit him saying...no bad news or, I don't have non for now, or something else..
U know d thread is for infor, and u are coming to tell d pple u have one but can't reveal...? Bro can u can this..?
The fact will always be that this APL has nothing whatsoever to do with what he says or not say..
U know local man is just hear to waste spare time not APL infor....

Oga Gabriels we have heard you, the weekend is here again. Let some people stake in peace yl observing the thread.
Biko Die it !

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Briskroque....
There are still some senseless folks that need to be told to change the oil in their skull...
U already know is wkend...
Briskroque:

Oga Gabriels we have heard you, the weekend is here again. Let some people stake in peace yl observing the thread.
Biko Die it !

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 14, 2019
olusholag1:

.....bii eruku engine danfo
Nar, nar... didn't get that one, English
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2019
grin

Overgrown babies.

Smh

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Why do you have to buy sense for some people na 8legends..?
U just killed dat thing way d my phone d give those so called grajuwates wey no fit tell someone when he is wrong...that he is wrong

8legends:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2019
In my honest opinion,

@Jarus, I think what @Gbriels was trying to point out was that you briefly suffered the "@mosgoon syndrome" (a tad too much info albeit the truth). "No update" would have simply sufficed as your response to the enquiry (Remember the necessary "white lies" I told you about sometime ago?, it would have come in handy in this situation; that being said, I can now authoritatively confirm that you are not wired that way, no wonder you felt offended then but I advise that you cultivate the habit a little for a bit of balance in any social setting, not everyone likes to hear the "McKinsey" truth)

@Gbriels, you could have simply ignored. Your swipes were quite unnecessary.

We all know that @Jarus cannot give us APL, that was a rude comment on your part and a slap on the faces of those of us that look forward to getting credible updates w.r.t. this recruitment from him; I am sure you can't deny the fact that you are in this forum primarily to get the same updates otherwise you would have just waited patiently for your SMS and emails without having to come to this forum.

Secondly, @Jarus' response was to someone's enquiry and not a public notice, why must you assume that his response was for you and reacted the way you did? It was totally uncalled for.

Please if you would hear the voice of reasoning, you owe @Jarus an apology. It won't cost you anything.

Thanks in anticipation.

31 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sparog(m): 6:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Every time I open this thread to check for updates, all I see is one controversy after another.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CBNwords(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Jarus:

Unfortunately, I have a binding promise not to reveal what I'm told here again. So I will not be able to give any update.

But I can say there is no bad news.

@bolded... I saw this coming

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 6:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Gbriels:
Why do you have to buy sense for some people na 8legends..?
U just killed dat thing way d my phone d give those so called grajuwates wey no fit tell someone when he is wrong...that he is wrong

You have no sense whatsoever and I am here to tell you.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Are you guys done?

Why do I have the feeling that Gbriels is Gbyms double personality that's low, and the other personality being Gbriels was high asf last night

Someone asked Jarus for an update, he gave an update stylishly in his own way knowing his source won't like for that info to spill (ofcourse because some of you here who will call their sauceless sauces and start asking rubbish questions till the matter cast) .. If you are attentive you would have decoded what he meant + if it doesn't go down well you guys you will drag him out. Dude's got rep to protect, i have known Jarus for over a year now and i can tell you he is not the proud type so Gbyms abi Gbriels grin don't waste time quoting me you know how I dey do na.

#cheers.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mathology5431(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2019
@Jarus I hope you will take all this with a big heart and ignore, things like this happens in a while. You're a good man!
@Gbriels yeah you have made your perspective known and your opinion has been hailed by many and downplayed by many. Lay the issue to rest and move on, my fellow local man!

To everyone, the hijackers, the optimist and pessimist, the gender biased and the liberal. We have heard you all....thank you. We need to move on, let's not derail the thread with a fume of aggravated opinions. Let's try to respect each other's opinion.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.