Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824091 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jarus's Source, why are you here if not to give us a heads up? do you just enjoy our ignorance? you've been here before knowing Jarus is that friend you do give info, so what do you stand to gain?

I'm not attacking you, but you can as well do like that reddit user that leaked the whole of GOT S8 after ep2 cheesy cheesy

But really give us something, we're thirsty abeg, or should Jarus give it to us in riddles??

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
femokleen:

At last. Shey we can rest now bruh grin? Apl next I pray thee
Yes o. APL next hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adakoleagbenu: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Artexexes:
Me I'm still reading....

Dem never pay last month salary, I just dey use their wi-fi read Nairaland since morning

I must respond to all the interesting posts here today, we die here!

I'm on dis table. make Oluwa bless us

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol... According to map, the people i pitied most are people from Benin with 12k, while Ilorin got 14k... is it the transportation model that works against them, or my knowledge of geography is poor?

There is an official route mapped out by the ministry of transportation and charged at some Naira per kilometre used to measure distance.

This is the standard practice in the world and some transportation companies here in Nigeria adhere to it.

Including many organisations that are into payment of participants for seminars and co.

Gombe may look close to Abuja but the distance maybe very close to a state like Lagos because of their different routes.

Some routes may be straight without too many curves and bends while others may not.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Are you sure you wrote down the correct details?
furrr:

What do you mean payment should end after 3rd
Did my interview on the 2nd and yet to be paid
And I am sure there are others like me so please explain sir?
undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yusufmurry: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
femokleen:
Hello NLanders,
Let's take a poll to know those who are yet to receive their fare reimbursement on this thread. Just for projections though.
If you're still expecting your alert, kindly quote this post and please give your details.
i.e

CBT centre
Date of interview
Position applied for (GT/EH)
Discipline

Thank you.

No alert
CBT: Lagos
5th,7am
GT
Chemical Engr

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
I have been paid since about 2 weeks ago
MirthOsas:

I hope so. Have you been paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
jaiye4love:
Are you sure you wrote down the correct details?
Yes sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
I have been paid .
Graduate trainee
IMO state center
july 3rd

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bulespephilo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
femokleen:
Hello NLanders,
Let's take a poll to know those who are yet to receive their fare reimbursement on this thread. Just for projections though.
If you're still expecting your alert, kindly quote this post and please give your details.
i.e

CBT centre
Date of interview
Position applied for (GT/EH)
Discipline

Thank you.

Ibadan
5th July
GT
Mathematics

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Saint2flex: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol... According to map, the people i pitied most are people from Benin with 12k, while Ilorin got 14k... is it the transportation model that works against them, or my knowledge of geography is poor?

U are on point bro. Am from Edo state and the transportation cost to and fro Abuja was 14,500 naira but we were reimbursed 12,000 naira. Although, those who got paid at first received 14,000 naira. All the same, APL is the ultimate aim.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lonzoball: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Got alert today. Gt 3rd july

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jaiye4love: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
furrr:

Yes sir
okay which means your payment is on its way
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JOOS: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
I agree with you but some transport reimbursement(s) are simply done in error. Personally, my CBT centre was Umuahia and I was paid 12k while those who had their CBT in Enugu were paid 14k. From Enugu, especially Nssuka, to Umuahia will not be less than 3 hours. So you tell me.

There is an official route mapped out by the ministry of transportation and charged at some Naira per kilometre used to measure distance.

This is the standard practice in the world and some transportation companies here in Nigeria adhere to it.

Including many organisations that are into payment of participants for seminars and co.

Gombe may look close to Abuja but the distance maybe very close to a state like Lagos because of their different routes.

Some routes may be straight without too many curves and bends while others may not.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
undecided undecided

Some Nigerians are greedy sha, Nobody forced you to go for the interview.

You carry body jejely go Towers. NNPC decides to be nice and give you a bit of change in order to reduce the cost of transport & accomadation way you spent.

But I see some complaining they where not paid enough.

Well rejoice, NNPC has heard ur plight & will use d next few weeks to recalculate & give you balance. metchew

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
furrr:

Yes sir
But do you have a first class degree?
Just asking for a friend...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
souljar:

But do you have a first class degree?
Just asking for a friend...
Lol
What does having first class got to do with TF
grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
furrr:
Lol What has that got to do with anything grin grin
perhaps ABT still holds nau cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
joobseekar:

perhaps ABT still holds nau cheesy cheesy
Abt bus has crashed now
cheesy grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Rafiq2:
undecided undecided

You carry body jejely go Towers. NNPC decides to be nice and give you a bit of change in order to reduce the cost of transport & accomadation way you spent.

Well rejoice, NNPC has heard ur plight & will use d next few weeks to recalculate & give you balance. metchew

No one is complaining about not being paid enough. There is a rationale behind the reimbursement. CBT centres that are close to Abuja are paid less than those further away.

It stands to reason that someone who wrote in umuahia should receive higher than another who wrote in enugu. Candidates encapsulated in this situation have the right to complain.

We shouldn't wave aside people's plight simply because it doesn't affect us directly.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JOOS: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Bro! People have the right to complain.....
Gratitude is important but you do not flog a child and tell him/expect him not to cry. APL is paramount though. Let God's will be done ......

Well rejoice, NNPC has heard ur plight & will use d next few weeks to recalculate & give you balance. metchew[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
joobseekar:
Jarus's Source, why are you here if not to give us a heads up? do you just enjoy our ignorance? you've been here before knowing Jarus is that friend you do give info, so what do you stand to gain?

I'm not attacking you, but you can as well do like that reddit user that leaked the whole of GOT S8 after ep2 cheesy cheesy

But really give us something, we're thirsty abeg, or should Jarus give it to us in riddles??

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

LOL

Going directly to the source.

Many NNPC people read this thread anyway but nobody will be foolish to give unofficial info about his company on a public forum.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jarus:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

LOL

Many NNPC people read this thread anyway but nobody will be foolish to give unofficial info about his company on a public forum.
Sir
It's also a faceless forum where literally anyone can post anything anonymously...
Albeit in a discreet and subtle manner
grin grin

Disclaimer
NNPC staff I am not encouraging you to post anything that might jeopardize your employment wink

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
furrr:

Sir
It's also a faceless forum where literally anyone can post anything anonymously...
Albeit in a discreet and subtle manner
grin grin
@Nnpc staff
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jarus:

LOL

One of those NNPC staff here should help us. The waiting is killing. There has never been a day I don't come here for sauce. Jarus is the only authentic source we have. But we are pleading to your source to please drop something for us now. We are not bothering Jarus anymore.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
If this week is a repetition of last week and the week before that, then there would be no activity till Friday.
But all dates have experienced a wave payment.
The next possible lines of action are either of the two
1. Nnpc reviews payment list to see those that were skipped then send out a massive payment for them.
2. Nnpc knows some people would not be paid eventually due to errors that’s if they didn’t skip on purpose then go on to send the success notifications via sms then email before dispatching via courier.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
ElZackzacky2019:

One of those NNPC staff here should help us. The waiting is killing. There has never been a day I don't come here for sauce. Jarus is the only authentic source we have. But we are pleading to your source to please drop something for us now. We are not bothering Jarus anymore.
Yeah a little bit of closure will be nice and deeply appreciated
cheesy grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MrGifted: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Let's relax, APL will soon drop.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SplendidX(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
yusufmurry:

No alert
CBT: Lagos
5th,7am
GT
Chemical Engr

EH
Lagos
July 5
7:00Hrs
No Alert

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
souljar:

Leave them. They think it's the mod that has been on their matter since yesterday.
Hahaha, I feel you. Make person try post nonsense
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by obumkeke(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
From the look of things, NNPC recruitment process poses to be actually a sequential PROCESS. From the onset, it's been planned for and carried out with every detail being considered.

For example, at the location where I had my test, there were insufficient computers to accommodate candidates, the management quickly organized an alternative and not only that, they conveyed candidates to and fro the new centre. For a government recruitment with such amount of application recorded I was amazed even though i still didn't believe the process entirely claiming, they have the money, they should even do more.

But then the interview notifications rolled out, was a coordinated Process as well, with a staff pleading with us while we waited to be interviewed that if not for some rush in logistics, we all should have been entertained with lunch or breakfast.

Now, payment commenced and had since followed a pattern with the organisation keeping sternly to their word.

In conclusion, just as they have maintained a considerable level of integrity with this whole process, I still believe and have full faith contrary to those peddling negative thoughts and vibes that this process would absorb alot of Nigerians successful at the interview. It is with same spirit I urge us all to be steadfast and pray we become the choosen ones.

Cheers!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
MrGifted:
Let's relax, APL will soon drop.
MrGifted

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.