Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823830 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2019
mojounited:
We have to exercise more patience guys, the recruitment process is ongoing, as I've been informed.

Those that applied for Superintendent roles got interviewed 2 - 3 weeks ago. I know a friend who attended the interview in Abuja.

Three things are currently a clog in the wheels of our progress in this NNPC recruitment:

1. The new management in place...
2. The court case
3. The issue with Pengassan / contract staffers

I may not know how these issues will be resolved or when APL will start dropping, but the certainty is...This Recruitment has NOT been cancelled.

You all have a fab day!

Thanks for your liberality sir. Do have a fab day as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
The truth is they are not in real need of new staff. They are fond of doing that, starting a recruitment and behaving like someone forced them to do it. And once a new management comes in by mistake, then the termination of the process is an absolute certainty. But what I often wonder is why contract staff will not be absorbed to meet any need for additional staff. Why should so much money be spent on personnel training which will not be so necessary if experienced contract staff are taken? Why is Nigeria so wickedly wasteful?

You're one of those casual staff that are not considered. I read about them online and I also know one of them that didn't make it to the interview stage.

Most of them didn't meet up with the 2-1 and above degree recruitment while some have been on the job for 16 years. They got the contract job through back doors and still want to get the real job true connection. For me, their grievance is not valid. Did NNPC promise you in the first place? Casual staff are not even a company's direct hire. Be thankful they renew your contract for many years.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mojounited(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2019
BenFlash:

The same superintendent roles that we wrote exams and did interview for or is there another?
For the managerial cadre, yes. I was sceptical too but it does mean that this recruitment drive will see the light of day. Insha Allah!

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2019
mojounited:

For the managerial cadre, yes. I was sceptical too but it does mean that this recruitment drive will see the light of day. Insha Allah!

Shalom.

Thanks bro, I think @cavalier interviewed for managerial cadre, what do u have to say to this @cavalier
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2019
No, but at least we are in safe hands now
Chukeg:

Could the court case have contributed to the delay?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 82ndPerspective(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2019
mojounited:

Shalom.

Sorry Bro, but please break it down for clarity.

Who got interviewed 2 - 3 weeks back? Is it a second order interview or does it cover those who weren't captured earlier on in July? Because I know a lot of superintendent cadre applicants who were interviewed in July and they weren't involved in this one.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2019
mojounited:

Shalom.
Superintendent is just like a supervisor. It is not a managerial cadre !
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mojounited(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2019
olaidefat:

Superintendent is just like a supervisor. It is not a managerial cadre !

You're correct. I've edited and made correction to my original post. He applied and was interviewed for a managerial cadre.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Goodluck to all of you that are anticipating. It seems the wait will continue till next year but be steadfast. Maybe they will just cancel the whole process and start afresh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonTopps(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Haltek:

So which of the ministers is meant to approve the list?
I have no idea.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Arysexy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
[[s]quote author=NwanyiOkpa post=83623847]let's just pry they cancel this recruitment process and start afresh.[/quote[/s]]

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
let's just pry they cancel this recruitment process and start afresh.

And you really think you will have a better chance?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Goap2: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
JonTopps:

I have no idea.
NwanyiOkpa:

No the recruitment will not be cancelled, APL will meet us well when it is released

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
Goodluck to all of you that are anticipating. It seems the wait will continue till next year but be steadfast. Maybe they will just cancel the whole process and start afresh.

Good afternoon nwanyiokpa, how are u dear?
Looks like u wanna troll yeah?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
That's what your dad said in the labor room when you were born

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
GeniusOla:

Good afternoon nwanyiokpa, how are u dear?
Looks like u wanna troll yeah?

no intention whatsoever.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
so many sad ppl here tho. make una no vex.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cavalier:
Hello Kelbee,
The reason I haven't responded to all the innuendos being spun here is that there is really no update to be given.
Definitely the list is ready and surely it has been sent out to the Minister as we all know. As far as I know,the court case has not been the reason why the list has not been released. They just haven't gotten around to it since the unfortunate delay caused by the whining politicians.
The Minister wanted to use it as an Independence gift to the nation but after the brief pause in the process, he has been in and out of the country since that list and the report of the committee was sent to him.
Now he has travelled with the GMD to Saudi Arabia and it is inconceivable that they won't talk about this process before they return to Nigeria from Riyadh. I am aware that the list is awaiting the Minister's go ahead.
Till when he has the time to approve its release, we wait with fingers still crossed!
Have a great second half of the week,everyone!

If the onus of releasing the list lies within the arm of the President/MoP, I guess we are in for a long wait say Nov 17 till he arrives from his vacation in London.

...shall we?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Briskroque: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
let's just pray they cancel this recruitment process and start afresh.

I don’t understand....where is this coming from?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shalnick23: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guys I think the list is ready but the wait might not be over just yet. I was watching a program on AIT not long ago and the Senate committee on petroleum holding the list on their hands said it doesn't reflect federal character hence the recruitment should be cancelled, that a state has 17 names while the President's state has just 1. So let's hope they resolve the issue amicably without substituting names or cancel anything. coz I no trust these Senate guys.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Based on this Federal character, every Nigerian can not be as intelligent an some states have smarter people than others. This is Nigeria and the beauty is in the diversity. I know Nnpc might be after the best of the best but they could still lower the marks for some states especially the GT positions. We all would still be trained right?
I find it hard to believe that only 1 person can be chosen from a state. Or did they mean Local government?
If you think or pray the recruitment would be cancelled, I advise you to pray harder but such a prayer would not work.
This recruitment was a success.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donifez(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shalnick23:
Guys I think the list is ready but the wait might not be over just yet. I was watching a program on AIT not long ago and the Senate committee on petroleum holding the list on their hands said it doesn't reflect federal character hence the recruitment should be cancelled, that a state has 17 names while the President's state has just 1. So let's hope they resolve the issue amicably without substituting names or the recruitment been cancelled coz I no trust these Senate guys.

I saw this, I heard the Chairman State though not President.

They did not say cancel ooh. They said on hold.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Shalnick23:
Guys I think the list is ready but the wait might not be over just yet. I was watching a program on AIT not long ago and the Senate committee on petroleum holding the list on their hands said it doesn't reflect federal character hence the recruitment should be cancelled, that a state has 17 names while the President's state has just 1. So let's hope they resolve the issue amicably without substituting names or the recruitment been cancelled coz I no trust these Senate guys.
so you mean katsina has only one candidate cry shocked shocked cry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shalnick23: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Balaking:
so you mean katsina has only one candidate cry shocked shocked cry

Yes. Or maybe he meant the senate President's state. If u have a dstv explorer u can rewind and watch it yourself.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kentblues(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
[b]BE GUIDED WHEN UTTERING WORDS FROM YOUR MOUTH...80 PERCENT OF NNPC STAFF WERE CASUALS BEFORE THEY GOT RECRUITED[/b]
ElZackzacky2019:

You're one of those casual staff that are not considered. I read about them online and I also know one of them that didn't make it to the interview stage.

Most of them didn't meet up with the 2-1 and above degree recruitment while some have been on the job for 16 years. They got the contract job through back doors and still want to get the real job true connection. For me, their grievance is not valid. Did NNPC promise you in the first place? Casual staff are not even a company's direct hire. Be thankful they renew your contract for many years.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
kentblues:
[b]BE GUIDED WHEN UTTERING WORDS FROM YOUR MOUTH...80 PERCENT OF NNPC STAFF WERE CASUALS BEFORE THEY GOT RECRUITED[/b]

Don't be offended bro, Good afternoon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Honestly speaking guys, have u noticed the trend? Quite a number of people seems to be seriously hurt. Ofcourse it has nothing to do with(influencing) this recruitment, but it just in a way gives me concern.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
GeniusOla:
Honestly speaking guys, have u noticed the trend? Quite a number of people seems to be seriously hurt. Ofcourse it has nothing to do with(influencing) this recruitment, but it just in a way gives me concern.

sincerely,

All the best to everyone...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Shalnick23: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gbyms:
Based on this Federal character, every Nigerian can not be as intelligent an some states have smarter people than others. This is Nigeria and the beauty is in the diversity. I know Nnpc might be after the best of the best but they could still lower the marks for some states especially the GT positions. We all would still be trained right?
I find it hard to believe that only 1 person can be chosen from a state. Or did they mean Local government?
If you think or pray the recruitment would be cancelled, I advise you to pray harder but such a prayer would not work.
This recruitment was a success.

I'm not praying for it to be cancelled. I'm a hopeful just like u hoping to get the APL. We are in the same shoes. I just passed the info just like I saw it, I saw it as a news to keep our hope alive that's y I decided to share.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.