Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821826 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 4:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:
In the other news... Today is mai baiday.... When una wake up... Speak in tongues upon my head! grin

Today... I'm going faceful...
Happy birthday melanin pumpkin
.. Apl fall on ya!

Lomsssssss!!! Oops! Lolzz
Happy birthday in arrears babe. More success
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Haltek:

We are missing Jarus.

It's you not we.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fenesa1: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Make my own birthday reach and una no dedicate 2 pages for me...una go hear from me oo... undecided undecided

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2019
Wet1234:

It's you not we.

It's we. Go and call the cop

Still wondering why you did not add the "Nigerian " thingy to your mention

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Lomsss.. I mean lolzz

Tanxx darl

U welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealisticJ: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Sorry if u feel cheated.... I'm sure if u knew the Genesis of this hun.... U would have joined in the chorus grin
Regardless accept my sympathy for ur deleted posts!
PS: urs was deleted , ours caused world wars 3 and 4! grin

Dey don know...see empty grazing lands on Nairaland...that year sha.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nelly2015(f): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Go and download movies my dear

yinka303:

Sorry, come again? yOU SAY?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
RealisticJ:

Dey don know...see empty grazing lands on Nairaland...that year sha.

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
bobowaja:

Happy birthday in arrears babe. More success

Tanks Bunny grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Macsjebs:
Happy Belated Birthday @Ladyjane5657
If u r in Lagos, kindly reach me for your gift - 30ml size of designer perfume oil

Pls find my no on my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5376666/100-quality-undiluted-perfume-oil

Oh this is so sweet of u... Will be coming to Lagos on January... That is if Nnpc never employ us before then tho...
Will the offer still stand? grin it had better o cox I ve already started having my fantasies about the sultry fragrance... cheesy

And by the way... God bless ya hustle... Will be patronising u from the towers ....keep prayin for momma grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oh this is so sweet of u... Will be coming to Lagos on January... That is if Nnpc never employ us before then tho...
Will the offer still stand? grin it had better o cox I ve already started having my fantasies about the sultry frangrace... cheesy
And by the way... God bless ya hustle... Will be patronising u from the towers ....keep prayin for momma grin
Lol cool
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by panalyst(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Small Info: The GMD has indeed confirmed that the recruitment process will be concluded. He stated this in the townhall meeting currently ongoing with staff according to my source. Only issue now is when.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Macsjebs:

Lol cool
Thanks grin

Did you think through your prices at all?

If 12 bottles of 10ml size is 17k, what is the motivation to buy a bottle of 100ml at 20k?

Doesn't it make more business sense to sell the big bottle cheaper so sales will move faster?

I'm asking genuine question, so don't take it the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:
Small Info: The GMD has indeed confirmed that the recruitment process will be concluded. He stated this in the townhall meeting currently ongoing with staff according to my source. Only issue now is when.
Thanks boss, I respect u alot in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dogtails(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:
Oga go and sleep with ur useless source

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Xzbit91:

Did you think through your prices at all?

If 12 bottles of 10ml size is 17k, what is the motivation to buy a bottle of 100ml at 20k?

Doesn't it make more business sense to sell the big bottle cheaper so sales will move faster?

I'm asking genuine question, so don't take it the wrong way.
You have a point, I barely sell smaller sizes, it's basically for resellers, For instance if u chose to buy a bottle of 12ml for personal use, It's sold for 3k, that price is only if u r buying 12 pieces; buying much quantity of a fragrance is more expensive, that's y u can't get more than 2 same fragrance in bulk purchase and the 100ml bottle comes with freebies
Thanks for the observation, someone actually did something like that, bought a dozen of 6ml as against a bottle of 50ml, so ever since if u r not a reseller, I wouldn't sell less than a dozen or even two
Cheers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:

What i know certainly about your info is that the town hall meeting truly just ended, its online already. If they discussed the recruitment? I Don't know. However, Going by the theme of the meeting, it looks like what could have been discussed though. Thanks for the info boss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Crackow12: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
panalyst:

Thanks for the info
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Macsjebs:

You have a point, I barely sell smaller sizes, it's basically for resellers, For instance if u chose to buy a bottle of 12ml for personal use, It's sold for 3k, that price is only if u r buying 12 pieces
Thanks for the observation, someone actually did something like that, bought a dozen of 6ml as against a bottle of 50ml, so ever since if u r not a reseller, I wouldn't sell less than a dozen or even two
Cheers

@Enrypec pls do you have a scientific calculator?
I wantu use it for somtin cheesy . Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Enrypech:

It's we. Go and call the cop

Still wondering why you did not add the "Nigerian " thingy to your mention

Nigerians and their unnecessary show of likes. It's not we
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wet1234:

Nigerians and their unnecessary show of likes. It's not we

And this is beginning to look Nigerian #lol

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by alpacino94(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Two different kind of people grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
alpacino94:
Two different kind of people grin grin grin grin
don't mind the frustrated fellow.....positive vibes only....

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
that oloribu na troll....the thing no even no dey part of this recruitment....mosquito dey clout chase.....awon weyreh na der type go dey update audio court case here all the time.....no go look for work and be looking for iPhone XR at #57k upandan....the suffer wey go hit you ...still dey do press up....

PS: no reply mode...digest and waka....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
dogtails:
Oga go and sleep with ur useless source
....people confirmed that a meeting was held today,there are also strong rumors that this recruitment is not going to be cancelled ...What exactly makes his source useless? Except for the fact that you are indeed a " stinking dogtail " that has flies hovering around it grin.

Mr,carry your frustration go jam dangote trailer undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Check their twitter handle and you'd see there was indeed a town hall meeting.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lakaute(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
The fact that you wrote this 20 minutes before NNPC Twitter handle tweeted the news, it speaks volume of your source. I concur

panalyst:

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
lakaute:
The fact that you wrote this 20 minutes before NNPC Twitter handle tweeted the news, it speaks volume of your source. I concur

mai kakulation too

but 1:20 (NNPC Twitter) and 1:06 (Panalyst, NL) = 14minutes.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joebaba123: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Happy birthday in arrears dear..
more blessings and may all the good things of life fall on you..

Drop your number so we can send you birthday recharge card

In the other news... Today is mai baiday.... When una wake up... Speak in tongues upon my head! grin

Today... I'm going faceful...
Happy birthday melanin pumpkin
.. Apl fall on ya!

Lomsssssss!!! Oops! Lolzz[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Just saw this, I guess maintaining status quo meant NNPC aint meant to do shit till the court says so.

https://newsdigest.ng/news/2019/11/04/police-recruitment-maintain-status-quo-court-orders-igp-adamu/
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
GeniusOla:

@Enrypec pls do you have a scientific calculator?
I wantu use it for somtin cheesy . Thanks smiley

Lol.. What do you want to check? Whisper it.. Nobody will hear it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.