Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4822133 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by project19: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
You ehh....!!!!!
I no dey here oooo, cos I still recall d war d binding stuff brought to this thread and how it sent some local men on self exile
Taciturnity:
or they have binding agreement
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nuttybynature:
Good evening everyone.

While we await the APL to drop in the coming days, I got an info from my friend within the court reporters circles that the matter brought by the rogue lawyer Pelumi Olajengbesi was finally heard today by Justice Okon Abang of Federal High Court Abuja and the matter was adjourned to February 14 2020 for judgement.

The sauce gave some further info which I guess is not important to be shared here since the spirit is high and we are all expectant. I just hope it doesn't affect the much anticipated APL.

@Lilodez my sincere apologies for not replying your mail. I had some issues with the email I used to register this moniker. Kindly mention me again and I'll drop my active email within a few seconds and delete same almost immediately.. I no want make people peee for my mail angry

This is actually good news for the following reasons:

1. The list would have been released before the adjourned date, just as in the police recruitment. Afterall, Status quo is still being maintained based on the original age requirement. Any impact would now be on the next recruitment.

2. Had the court ruled against nnpc today (which is highly unlikely), the recruitment would have ended.

3. The GMD has said SOON. It is not conditional on the outcome of the case, else he would have mentioned it. He has also backed it up by giving go ahead yesterday as Napolitano said. We are still on track guys.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nuttybynature please send the email

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meduca: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
darado:
We all need the APL but the truth must be said. Thinking that President Buhari (as Petroleum Minister) to approve any employment document pending the court judgement is just a deceit. If you dont know the man plz do.

Has sowore been released from DSS custody ?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Me that I have started packing my bags, that's when one yeye court case is trying to raise its ugly head.

Hanhan, shey they can't just pity my poor soul and end it once and for all.

Well, they fail. My village people are powerless this time around. At this junction, I'm full blown Buhari supporter, we don't have regard for the rule of law.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
I just hope everyone of you hailing the Napoleon guy won't come for his head if things go south. Baring in mind that those in HR/NNPC are human beings who are fickle minded..

Just a note of caution..

I appreciate all sincere sauces both right and wrong..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
highzickjosh:
Me that I have started packing my bags, that's when one yeye court case is trying to raise its ugly head.

Well, they fail. My village people are powerless this time around. At this junction, I'm full blown Buhari supporter, we don't have regard for the rule of law.

Juncture not junction... If this is the only thing you learnt from this thread, it's massive... No one knows it all though.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dammylesky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Good Morning All, B4 I leave for work, let me just drop this.. I share in the excitement generated by the info I passed yesterday,, infact it was the extreme excitement that got to me when I heard it that made me not to even wait to hear the full part of the news before I jumped online to drop the breaking news first before going back to listen to the full details..

I don't blame those who are choosing to remain pessimistic because I know two or three guys have led the thread astray as regards giving a prophecy or prediction on particular dates the APL would come out.. This particular info came directly from someone that I guess should be saying the truth or something closer to the truth as regards date... We don't know what will happen there today, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, but all we can do is pray nothing slows it down because if its for the info, it's very true.. I'm too busy to come here n d cook up lies and I'm very interested in this recruitment to begin fooling myself, I've got a good job, but NNPC would be better, it's not a do or die for me, but I need to know whether to make plans for a new life in 2020 or stick with what I have.. So I CANNOT JOKE WITH INFO... if there's anybody here wishing for it not to be true or that it should not manifest in the said dates, no problem,, if nothing happens on those days, I'll know what you gain by being negative, because for me, whether you come for my head or not, I'm expecting my November salary next week too, so nothing spoil for me.. I'm just trying to help. I thought about keeping it shut since it involved dates but my happiness no gree me. I'm not here for likes, I'm dying to see this thread come to an end....To help, I will ask my boss to call the woman by work end this evening to know if the process she talked about actually started today. Thanks.. God bless us all

I will just digest this and make sure I don't visit NL again till next week else some pessimist would just come and pour sand for person garri , even I eventually get disappointed next week, life goes on. After all it's been like that since august

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by PartsContinent: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol. When Buhari seeks 3rd term and people run to the court of law and in the end he disobeys court orders. Guess it's still fine, Or different energy? Nigerians are hypocrites by nature.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
@balher.......i dey greet....any update from your end....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pessimist: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
dammylesky:

I will just digest this and make sure I don't visit NL again till next week else some pessimist would just come and pour sand for person garri , even I eventually get disappointed next week, life goes on. After all it's been like that since august
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
APL is dropping soon. God punish devil!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hopefuls, relax, APL is dropping soon.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
highzickjosh:

This ur photo Sha, what the hell mehn, which indices are they using?? GTB?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Please panalyst, Cavalier and napolitano confirm this information I got. The recruitment has been streamlined to only graduate Trainees.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2019
lilodez:
Please panalyst, Cavalier and napolitano confirm this information I got. The recruitment has been streamlined to only graduate Trainees.
An impossibility!!! Not true at all!! Both graduate trainees and experience hire are very valid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2019
I see what you did in the bolded words in your statement. Let me just ask, what's your gain?

You know, you could have corrected without throwing subtle jabs. Come to think of it, Juncture and Junction have got the same meaning and can be used interchangeably.

So I want to implore you that next time, before you go all out in correcting and throwing jabs, make sure you are standing on your two legs without blemish.

Well, no qualms. My goal is APL.

Peace.

ozoebuka1:
Juncture not junction... If this is the only thing you learnt from this thread, it's massive... No one knows it all though.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Please confirm
aishauju:
An impossibility!!! Not true at all!! Both graduate trainees and experience hire are very valid.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2019
lilodez:
Please confirm
Why should I confirm what cannot happen? something that cannot happen, I will go and confirm it's "unhappenability"?

Both EH and Graduate trainees are solidly valid. Nothing like streamlining.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Please other people should ask, because the information I got last night was that it is notification for graduate Trainees. Experience hires not needed any more.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2019
highzickjosh:
I see what you did in the bolded words in your statement. Let me just ask, what's your gain?

You know, you could have corrected without throwing subtle jabs. Come to think of it, Juncture and Junction have got the same meaning and can be used interchangeably.

So I want to implore you that next time, before you go all out in correcting and throwing jabs, make sure you are standing on your two legs without blemish.

Well, no qualms. My goal is APL.

Peace.

Alaye, you're wrong jur. Within the context of your words, your use of 'Junction' instead of 'Juncture' is wrong..

You were trying to underscore, 'at this critical point in time' so, juncture should have been the appropriate word.

29 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2019
lilodez:
Kia! The real name of this thread is confusion..

But if what you heard is true,I wonder who the GTs will work under. Shey dem go be boss on their own? grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2019
lilodez:
Please other people should ask, because the information I got last night was that it is notification for graduate Trainees. Experience hires not needed any more.
It is for both... Debunk that news. It is not true
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2019
aishauju:
It is for both... Debunk that news. It is not true
have u confirmed or you just assumed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
have u confirmed or you just assumed
There are many lies in this recruitment, and if you keep opening your ears, you will hear more lies. Lies have been on since, from cancellation, to fake release, to whatever.......NNPC needs E.H, if not it won't bring it out; even bring out many E.H roles. You have come up with another theory, and mind you, the E.H role has national interest, with probably top powers eyeing it. The E.H is among those for notification.

If you want to hear more rumours, you can keep your ears open for it. You will discover that several of them are lies...

Just calculate how many lies or wrong news you have heard in this recruitment.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2019
aishauju:
There are many lies in this recruitment, and if you keep opening your ears, you will hear more lies. Lies have been on since, from cancellation, to fake release, to whatever.......NNPC needs E.H, if not it won't bring it out; even bring out many E.H roles. You have come up with another theory, and mind you, the E.H role has national interest, with probably top powers eyeing it. The E.H is among those for notification.

If you want to hear more rumours, you can keep your ears open for it. You will discover that several of them are lies...

ok
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2019
aishauju:

Lol. If it's true anyway, at this JUNCTURE or JUNCTION abi na JOHNSON, cheesy cheesy most GTs wouldn't care, after all, most of EHs might not even accept the offer, because they're earning more already. cheesy cheesy
Most EHs wouldn't care either if reverse is the case. cheesy cheesy Such is life.

So let's hope it's wrong. This could be the handiwork of our "amiable" CONTRACT STAFF cheesy cheesy
After the cancelation has been canceled. This is another one. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Andre92(m): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2019
lilodez:

I heard the rumour about 2 months ago but the source was from a staff on SS5. In his claim, the contract staff issue lead to the EH cancellation. However, I don't think it's true and strongly believe it's just mare assumption from some staff.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Lilodez or what do u call ur moniker! You re the same person behind nuttybynature moniker, can u pls allow us to have peace on this thread or we cast a spell on you .

It’s only your monikers that ask question on court case and that gives response .now u have come with another fake news of GT required, EH no longer required because ur court case is not trending.

Ayelala will kill u soon if you don’t stop all this rubbish, that’s my one kobo advice to u .Thanks

lilodez:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Lilodez, Good morning, pls don't fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol. If it's true anyway, at this JUNCTURE or JUNCTION abi na JOHNSON, cheesy cheesy most GTs wouldn't care, after all, most of EHs might not even accept the offer, because they're earning more already. cheesy cheesy
Most EHs wouldn't care either if reverse is the case. cheesy cheesy Such is life.

So let's hope it's wrong. This could be the handiwork of our "amiable" CONTRACT STAFF cheesy cheesy
After the cancelation has been canceled. This is another one. grin grin

You will discover that almost all the theories failed or are dead!!! Imagine me bringing up a theory that the G.T people have been slashed to 600(God forbid). Do you know the kind of depression it will cause?Please leave NNPC, they knew what they needed even before the job advertisement. They didn't just put a job advert from guess work; I doubt.

It is healthier to take all news with a pinch of salt until the APL is released.....

What of if some E.H are very close to the GMD, Top Politicians, and Northern elders, and they are looking up to them for assistance; so you think he will cancel the E.H people?? And what of the NNPC people whose children or relatives are E.H? NNPC is not a private firm!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2019
aishauju:
You will discover that almost all the theories failed or are dead!!! Imagine me bringing up a theory that I heard vividly that GT have been slashed to 600 people, and that someone should confirm if it's true....Do you know the depression it can cause?? Please leave NNPC, they knew what they needed even before the job advertisement. They didn't just put a job advert from guess work; I doubt.

It is healthier to take all news with a pinch of salt until the APL is released.....

What of if some E.H are very close to the GMD, Top Politicians, and Northern elders, and they are looking up to them for assistance; so you think he will cancel the E.H people?? And what of the NNPC people whose children or relatives are E.H? NNPC is not a private firm!!!

Leave him bro. By their sauces we shall know them. He's probably a Contract staff. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.