Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4820232 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
NigelCundy:
Thank you, bro Nap.

Small thing now, one babe go call begin am Nappie...

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Taciturnity: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bros Napo has dropped an update.. Our twitter bombarders how market.. any info for us?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yusol: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Update: my boss just informed me he got a call from the HR lady again... She said they have completely concluded "online documentation" for each of the successful candidates Just TODAY"......
shut up ur mouth plz. U said something just abt 2 wks ago, it failed. And you are here saying another rubbish. Be like me, I once dished out som false info.But I stopped because it isn't good to b raising pple hope, we aren't here to joke. To me, all what you have been saying here are trash. They re just premeditated lies to get likes.

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
and tomorrow is 12/10 o, or na 10/12... which of the national newspaper NNPC normally use? Make I go start to dey bookmark all the major newspapers. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Yusol:
shut up ur mouth plz. U said something just abt 2 wks ago, it failed. And you are here saying another rubbish. Be like me, I once dished out som false info.But I stopped because it isn't good to b raising pple hope, we aren't here to joke. To me, all what you have been saying here are trash. They re just premeditated lies to get likes.
Grupos are liable to commit suicide grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
joobseekar:

Lol... Walahi

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
joobseekar:
and tomorrow is 12/10 o, or na 10/12... which of the national newspaper NNPC normally use? Make I go start to dey bookmark all the major newspapers. cheesy cheesy

Lols...Cavalier mentioned they wanted to use Punch for the Oct 1 failed release oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Scupata(f): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
We all are gently, patiently, prayerfully and hopefully waiting for this thing...

If people dropping info here are genuine , Na God go Bless them... smiley

But if na lie just to clout chase, get likes or give person HBP...

Na UNMERITED thunder go jam them! undecided
Na prayer be that, feel free to use ur Amen button

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
If you have not collected your TF gather here for your APL....

Source: Confidential.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Starwisben:

This place is hot already. Don't bring another heat

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Alaye, dey take tins easy nao, shey d guy na nnpc group HR ni or GMD...
My 2 percent bi say, take everything u see 4 NL as if u dey play bet9ja, e fit show & e fit cut, no dey put mind...
Mind you, APL go show wen e go show...
Cheers.

Yusol:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejaxjims01(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dey don show ooo...
Awon dem dem...

Starwisben:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chukeg:

This place is hot already. Don't bring another heat

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks for the update Napolitano.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by abiodunoyin2021: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
God bless you Napolitano
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Napolitano2012:
Update: my boss just informed me he got a call from the HR lady again... She said they have completely concluded "online documentation" for each of the successful candidates Just TODAY"......
angry grin grin

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 12:27am On Dec 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Nappie baby
souljar:

Small thing now, one babe go call begin am Nappie...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpcstaff2019: 1:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Napolitano2012:

Did u ask me for the first info before I dropped it here? Why do I have to be cajoled to speak becos I have spoken before, even when there's no update to give... So u expect me to be knocking on my oga's door every other minute becos of nairalanders? Really?! So he could conclude I'm that desperate to leave my current job? Or you think u guys on this forum are the most in need of this job.. Let me tell you one thing about my boss' nephew whom also applied for the GT, the parents ( my boss' elder brother) are fuxking rich, and plan on sending him abroad next year to settle down, but they would prefer he got the NNPC job cos that's the only federal job they can allow him to stay in Naija for., but their money can't get this NNPC job for him,.. they want this recruitment to come to an end so that they can know the way forward, coz he passed his visa interview few months back.. they are on the backs of my boss everyday asking for info, and dats why my boss too is on top of the matter Coz it's his elder brother.. If any info comes he will be the first to know coz he now has someone der,.. Someone whom he sent 10k for recharge card on Thursday last week, so she can be calling him for info..if the parents of Rich kids are this desperate for this job, then . Pls u guys should mind the way you mention my moniker unnecessarily.. If I have an update, I give, if not, don't push me... Respect...

Napoleon Hill
This G b fuming messenger of the gods ...
I like u
The gods have not spoken then
But now
The gods re on skirt n blouse with real info grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 1:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Very correct!!!
Macgyver1:

I remember scoobyy2007 once mentioned that documentation will be done online...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Another contract staff

Yusol:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Starwisben:

Respect ur self, some jokes are can be very expensive especially if the time is bad. It becomes an annoyance instead of fun

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Biaso:
Bro, EH is intact, from what I deduced, the only reason to publish the GT list in national dailies is to ascertain the efficacy of Federal Character..

OK, great. Fingers crossed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
scobyy2007:
I have similar info as regards APL...documentation will be electronic from what I heard Oooo. Please if you don't already have a Retirement Savings Account (Pension PIN) pls do now!!!

Even if you no get this job it's not a waste!!!

What's the latest from your end?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Its funny how you tag them "contract staffs" like it isnt a job.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2019
Yusol:

The way some of you reason sev @bolded, what does he wants to use the "likes" for?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 8:05am On Dec 10, 2019
joobseekar:

Av been seeing this "grupo" everywhere. What does it mean?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2019
martinsfm:
Its funny how you tag them "contract staffs" like it isnt a job.

It's a job. Contract staff should be contented with their job

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2019
This is my submission:

1. A contract staff has a job which majority of the graduates cannot boast of. Dont also forget that that contract staff is also a graduate....some with good grades....

2. A contract staff will gain experience over the years.....this can become a huge asset for employment in NNPC as an EH, or elsewhere.

A contract staff may become your boss tomorrow if he followed a proper recruitment channel...

3. Some contract staff will pass the exams even as GT.....they stand a better chance especially in the area of "connections "

So, being a contract staff is not a thing of mockery.....A particular contract staff in nlng takes home 500,000 monthly....she is a safety officer.

20 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Originakalokalo:

This is my submission:

1. A contract staff has a job which majority of the graduates cannot boast of. Dont also forget that that contract staff is also a graduate....some with good grades....

2. A contract staff will gain experience over the years.....this can become a huge asset for employment in NNPC as an EH, or elsewhere.

A contract staff may become your boss tomorrow if he followed a proper recruitment channel...

3. Some contract staff will pass the exams even as GT.....they stand a better chance especially in the area of "connections "

So, being a contract staff is not a thing of mockery.....A particular contract staff in nlng takes home 500,000 monthly....she is a safety officer.

reason why i posted that... they are as qualified as you or even more.. they took the job with the hope of conversion , but the stigmatization on this thread is funny... "contract staff"

Lol.. these people prolly dont even have a job or earn 100k or less. Collect APL before you start looking down on them

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2019
A distant relative of mine is contract staff, Infact I stayed with him during my interview, He was so happy for me, even personally drove me to to d venue & also introduced me to some of his friends.

The thing is, those guys are soo different in character & attitude from what I see here.

I think it's just a few bad eggs spoiling the names of the majority with their attitude on this thread

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2019
martinsfm:
reason why i posted that... they are as qualified as you or even more.. they took the job with the hope of conversion , but the stigmatization on this thread is funny... "contract staff"

Lol.. these people prolly dont even have a job or earn 100k or less. Collect APL before you start looking down on them

If they stay in their lane no one will even bring their issue here.

The recruitment process was open to all including the contract staff but the bad eggs among them who didn't make it to the final stage want the process to be cancelled. We have no option than to put them in their place.

No be we dey do dem.

And I take exception to the idea that they deserve respect because they're employed and earning big bucks. We know those jobs are gotten via connections. They shouldn't expect respect when they're trying to put sand in our own garri.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2019
LMFAO

Ode!

NosaJBourne:

It's a job. Contract staff should be contented with their job

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.