Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824677 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ephramed(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

grin

you can create a shareable link on google drive,then share the link to your google drive that will ease the task a lil bit.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2019
I think we need someone like Farouq Kperogi to come and investigate this recruitment.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

grin
Pls send me ndlea past questions and answers to me pls isah20064u@gmail.com. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Mitocyan:
I think we need someone like Farouq Kperogi to come and investigate this recruitment.
u mean after Xmas
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2019
To download the NDLEA past questions, click on the telegram link shown below:

https:///jobplanet/54861
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2019
Very funny how NNPC thread has turn to NDLEA job thread. grin, grin. Nigeria is now such that no one has career choice no more. Any way na way. Chai grin

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2019
tyakson99:
Very funny how NNPC thread has turn to NDLEA job thread. grin, grin. Nigeria is now such that no one has career choice no more. Any way na way. Chai grin

If Unilag dey delay your admission; you no go try Yabaleft sorry Yabatech?

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2019
stevie55:

If Unilag dey delay your admission; you no go try Yabaleft sorry Yabatech?
Hahaha, na true you talk bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2019
Nigeria is regressing......and seriously d thing just dey pain me. is it that the leaders don't see d consequences of their actions or are they expecting Angels from Heaven to come save us when things finally got too damaged.

d government hide jobs from d masses. Only meant for d elites & connected.small scale & medium scale enterprises who try to create employment & money circulation get taxed to death. Can you imagine, certain months when several tax payments coincide, you will end up with negative balance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
Believe it or not, someone must give testimony las las..

Good luck to the qualified applicants.
Very soon.
Have a fulfilled festive season.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poetictwenty(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2019
considering the number of successful applicants that will be trooping in to the towers for medicals and induction,... I THINK NNPC would like to conclude this process when the towers will be less busy- the number of people going about their day to day activities in the towers would have reduced in a geometric progression. No better time comes to mind , than this festive period where most staff would have gone for holidays and business at the towers at near stand still ....
#just an Assumption

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2019
This is just the sad tale of Nigeria. Just this month alone, we have had to cough up several tax and levy payments amounting to almost 400k at various level - Federal, State and Local Government - one as ridiculous as generator tax levied by the local government.

So bad that we were told that payment receipt for a particular tax payment filed earlier in the year was not acceptable because we paid to a wrong group who collected outside of their jurisdiction( how on earth are we supposed to know that a group of local govtmennt tax agents went beyond their circle of operation?!). Its just crazy!

We are just truly a patient and resilient people with a lot of hope! Thats what our politicians/ leaders prey on. A quarter of this nonsense they cant try in Egypt or one of those other South American or Arab countries wey dey get brain touch! They are even lucky that its just beating they are now getting when they travel abroad!

Rafiq2:
Nigeria is regressing......and seriously d thing just dey pain me. is it that the leaders don't see d consequences of their actions or are they expecting Angels from Heaven to come save us when things finally got too damaged.

d government hide jobs from d masses. Only meant for d elites & connected.small scale & medium scale enterprises who try to create employment & money circulation get taxed to death. Can you imagine, certain months when several tax payments coincide, you will end up with negative balance.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2019
poetictwenty:
considering the number of successful applicants that will be trooping in to the towers for medicals and induction,... I THINK NNPC would like to conclude this process when the towers will be less busy- the number of people going about their day to day activities in the towers would have reduced in a geometric progression. No better time comes to mind , than this festive period where most staff would have gone for holidays and business at the towers at near stand still ....
#just an Assumption

The only thing that may happen this year is notification. There must be at least a month gap between notification and induction.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darella(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Notification
Medicals
Induction
olaidefat:

The only thing that may happen this year is notification. There must be at least a month gap between notification and induction.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
07068455937Ta:
Breaking news...Main Local news LOCAL NEWS NNPC promises creation of 50,000 jobs for unemployed Nigerians by OMITECH - NNPC said it would create 50,000 jobs for unemployed Nigerians - Mallam Mele Kolo Kyari, the managing director of NNPC, made disclosure on Friday, December 13 - The NNPC boss the federal government would create more prosperity for Nigerians The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on Friday, December 13, promised that it would create 50,000 jobs for unemployed youth across the country. Legit.ng reports that the pledge was made by the group managing director of the corporation, Mallam Mele Kolo Kyari, during the signing ceremony of NLNG Trains 1-3 & 7 Gas Supply Agreements (GSAs). He said the corporation is planning to create 10,000 directs jobs and 40,000 of indirect jobs for the teeming unemployed Nigerians. Kyari also noted that the NNPC would also create another $9bn income to the federation and create prosperity around the area of businesses for the whole country. He said: "We are planning to get 10,000 direct jobs in this country and another 40,000 of indirect jobs and another $9bn income to the federation and to create prosperity around the area of businesses for the whole country." Buhari fixes deadline for importation of petrol into Nigeria, reveals reason The NNPC boss said President Muhammadu Buhari's commitment was to see that the project is delivered as soon as possible, adding that more prosperity would be created in the country. "Therefore, we know that Mr. President's commitment is to deliver on this project and you cannot do this until you get this schedule and that is why we happy today that this
Typical APC govt scam. Even the unconcluded recruitment is looking like a scam already in all indication. APC govt is known for words like "will" "soon" "promise to" etc. Mele kyari decided to use "soon". Don't expect much from the Major General's govt.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BrightJovanni(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
poetictwenty:
#just an Assumption
Are u assuming that medicals and induction will be on Christmas and/or New Year day? lipsrsealed
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
NDLEA everywhere na wa o angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joecrack(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by xacks01(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's a wrong move
Mitocyan:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
MI6:
This is just the sad tale of Nigeria. Just this month alone, we have had to cough up several tax and levy payments amounting to almost 400k at various level - Federal, State and Local Government - one as ridiculous as generator tax levied by the local government.

So bad that we were told that payment receipt for a particular tax payment filed earlier in the year was not acceptable because we paid to a wrong group who collected outside of their jurisdiction( how on earth are we supposed to know that a group of local govtmennt tax agents went beyond their circle of operation?!). Its just crazy!

We are just truly a patient and resilient people with a lot of hope! Thats what our politicians/ leaders prey on. A quarter of this nonsense they cant try in Egypt or one of those other South American or Arab countries wey dey get brain touch! They are even lucky that its just beating they are now getting when they travel abroad!

Some of them even carry police officers armed with AK 47 like some robbery operation grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
tejiri4:
NDLEA everywhere na wa o angry

They weren't stingy with their invites, they dashed me one as well, I have to see if there is a particular reason apart from just d test b4 i go d state dem indicated for d CBT,
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by OhiOfIhima: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
femokleen:
Very soon. Have a fulfilled festive season.
Thanks dearie
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by giftometre: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Sent

My Lady, kindly send me the NDLEA past questions also, I just got an SMS invite. My email address is giftometre@gmail.com.
Thank you.
This people sef, test is tomorrow and they're still sending invite less than 24hrs away.
My country, my country...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Its like they invited the whole world for this NDLEA exams o
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
NuissancePolice:
LOL... You can say that again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
NNPC to NDLEA....NNPC APL is coming

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
SOON according to MKK

hooha:
NNPC to NDLEA....NNPC APL is coming

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
NuissancePolice:

just like NNPC invited the whole Nigeria for theirs. na after the CBT wey the real recruitment, suspense and leg-over dey start.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jarrow:

just like NNPC invited the whole Nigeria for theirs. na after the CBT wey the real recruitment, suspense and leg-over dey start.
haha!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jarrow:

Omo, when I saw the crowd during the NNPC CBT and the questions I later saw, I nearly gifup.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
next year things on point

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.