Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823573 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2020
allthingsgood:
When I told people that this recruitment has been cancelled many called me names allthingsbad etc. No problem. Gullibly and foolishly I might add, they prefer to follow scammers that only gist them tales by moonlight. Guess una eyes don open now!

No recruitment in 2020 till further notice. The early u assimilate this the better for u. Lol

But out of boredom I love here just to read the latest lies grin cheesy

Legit source

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
GeniusOla:

Legit source
Na Lie!! Nothing legit here...The recruitment dey kampe!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Rafiq2:

Originakalokalo & okpa lady am not talking about the retirement, cause that was hinted during my interview, what I was trying to point out about balher post is saying another recruitment will start while d current one is not concluded.

And even if they plan to recruit again this year, wouldn't they use the remnants of those supposedly interviewed already

I don't know.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DustnSheaButter: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Savage Replies everywhere
Powersurge:

Any photo to corroborate this? grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2020
All these speculations about it being canceled, having just 500 names, new recruitment soon,letters being sent etc will be known in time ...things will get clearer with time

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Recycle source everywhere
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2020
freedomest:
Na Lie!! Nothing legit here...The recruitment dey kampe!!

You didn't take time to see the sarcasm

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teminijesu13: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:
Make una calm down my brothers and sisters.
You people are so obsessed with this job. Too many funny and negative comments.
NNPC can’t recruit over 1000 staff. If them employ all of us same time, in the next 30-35 years the system to crash following a massive retirement. They will allow for 6-12 months for the next batch to step in. It’s a pity that NNPC have stooped so low to DPRs’ level to consider them politicians before merit. The one wey dey weak me be say some don already resume since.
Some of una dey talk say documentation will be done online, well I just got a text/mail an hour ago to come Towers first week of February for doc. I’m breaking this news because I know a good number of persons that received same notification and E go hard them to trace who leak am.
No worry when una start work you go see different people go resume till the end of this year. Make una drop all these theories and wait for official feedback.
Abeg, make una no put mind so much for this recruitment, else them go break your heart o.
I wish una well.
@TeddyX
Block out the implicative part of the email and screenshot it here.
That's if you really care about our 'sanity'

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:
NNPC can’t recruit over 1000 staff. If them employ all of us same time, in the next 30-35 years the system to crash following a massive retirement. They will allow for 6-12 months for the next batch to step in. It’s a pity that NNPC have stooped so low to DPRs’ level to consider them politicians before merit. The one wey dey weak me be say some don already resume since.
Some of una dey talk say documentation will be done online, well I just got a text/mail an hour ago to come Towers first week of February for doc. I’m breaking this news because I know a good number of persons that received same notification and E go hard them to trace who leak am.
No worry when una start work you go see different people go resume till the end of this year. Make una drop all these theories and wait for official feedback.
Abeg, make una no put mind so much for this recruitment, else them go break your heart o.
I wish una well.

Congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2020
ah believe say artexexes no really leave dis thread. en go dn change moniker

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by saxha: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:
I wish una well.

No be you said them give you NNPC APL here or DPR thread? Now, na email them sent you. It's kk.
And to those working already, I guess they've been conducting training for you guys separately.

Guy!
Thanks for your information.
Note that there is stiff competition among the Grupos' comments. Unfortunately, we will not be taking this comment into further consideration. You can as well keep checking this thread for new opportunity to post a comment.

Thanks.
Real NNPC Hopefuls.

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Teminijesu13:

@TeddyX
Block out the implicative part of the email and screenshot it here.
That's if you really care about our 'sanity'
LMAo...so you believed him...that wan go don get apl he go get time to be trolling on dpr and nnpc thread. abeg my "sanity" isnt included oh. .speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:
I wish una well.
No be today this kind news dey leak....We Don hear this kind stories since.....We be hear am even before punch news paper complain of NNPC delay...

Abeg, the GMD wey no hide and punch newspaper wey no hide, na who kon dey hide?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:
I wish una well.

Pls disregard this.

Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2020
I am obsessed with this job. I know what it would do to my life and my immediate family. God is still on HIS throne of mercy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
monlawal:
I am obsessed with this job. I know what it would do to my life and my immediate family. God is still on HIS throne of mercy
its worth it bro. if person get lucky sha. na good retirement plan....any which way sha...na God know the best ooo

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teejay1511(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
martinsfm:
Nnpc will recruit again.

After 9000 people were interviewed?
After spending resources less than 12months.
I'm weak man, gullible lots.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Congratulations on the recruitment that is still on process. As we wait for APL....Shun those people claiming they received mail....NNPC recruitment is not PS2 game or FIFA 11

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2020
DAT dude wey talk say him get apl no dey lie oh, na true NNPC filling station attendants sef dey collect apl...so na true he get NNPC apl ..lifeless troll no go find job na hunger go kill you..

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Pls disregard this.

Thanks.
Lol...It was never regarded .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Baba, I concur totally. No time to dey form AJE. ON GOD, I NEED THIS JOB

Through storm and thorn, our name go dey among the successful. IN SHAA ALLAH

Teaser4:
its worth it bro. if person get lucky sha. na good retirement plan....any which way sha...na God know the best ooo

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2020
TeddyX:
I wish una well.

February? You must be from Batch B. I think Batch A resumed work already.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2020
Our minds has been so messed with by the Nigerian system that we don't even know what is proper again , some info here ought to be outrightly disregarded but on a second thought what do you silently say? " This is nigeria " on this premise will many with shady intentions thrive, if not for the forensic experts on this thread grin the zobo for don finish cheesy sibabe oya coman help us check somtin.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Based on how the interview went with the portal.

We got invite (text/mail) then those that didnt get had their portal inaccessible.

But some people have resumed already. cheesy

Is it depression or madness, talk to me.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
monlawal:

Please don't be, except you have strong connections keep room for moving on, this is Nigeria, nepotism and favoritism rules...i went to reprint NIN slip and was told to pay 4k for quick push, official fee is 500, despite the surging crowd o, i watched & saw new comers strol in and get theirs done having paid the bribe, that's a low end govt org. compared to NNPC and that should give us a clue of how corruption runs deep, may God help us all.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tejiri4(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Baring any last minute changes kee all the sources in this thread. Any sources that drop information here again beta ready for massive insult. cheesy cheesy let wait our wait na shikena

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
iammiracle1:

Please don't be, except you have strong connections keep room for moving on, this is Nigeria, nepotism and favoritism rules...i went to reprint NIN slip and was told to pay 4k for quick push, official fee is 500, despite the surging crowd o, i watched & saw new comers strol in and get theirs done having paid the bribe, that's a low end govt org. compared to NNPC and that should give us a clue of how corruption runs deep, may God help us all.

True bro, thats the present day reality, however did u see his courage? Those who claim not to be obsessed na dem gangan be obesere( oba idan) grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
monlawal:
Baba, I concur totally. No time to dey form AJE. ON GOD, I NEED THIS JOB

Through storm and thorn, our name go dey among the successful. IN SHAA ALLAH

I swear bro I don over think am but if e go be make e be...na still God. He knows how the thing go end. May we find favor. INSHAA ALLAH

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.