Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4807436 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Let me just go and start packing.....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Zkr5(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Danwani200:
I once said, that I won't say anything here again bc of the pressure of happening or not, but am tempted to..
The last Friday which was the 31st of jan..After feeling frustrated abt the whole process (bc i never expect it 2 exceed jan..). I Called my uncle in evening, after exchanging pleasantries I ask him " How abt the nnpc list", his respond was " Its supposed to be release b4 now oo but i don't know what happened"...
Early morning today, I got a call from him, after the Morning greetings, he said again "Expect ur list this week".. I felt happy but at same time felt sad, after remembering several promises that failed (week in, week out since sept 2019), I didn't swallow this one like the first time he told abt the list, bc i felt like anything can happen...
I drop this info and said it as i was told, biko i no get strength to be defending whether it will happen this week or not.. If it happens fine but nobody shul come to head like say i hold the key to APL..
Am so so desperate about this list, the last two weeks he called, i ask shul i prepare if am on the list, he said don't worry just prepare and was like giving some advice to be careful with life, like say i don make am..
Tnx 4 ur tireless effort, جذا كلله

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dozylala90:
Good afternoon and Happy Sunday fellas,
I'm not one of the hopefuls but I remain a member of the AOLMAW grin .... I somehow spoke to certain individuals in the know concerning this recruitment exercise, and I'm glad to affirm to you that the end is upon us. I was able to get the date on the APL, so I think Jarus predictions may as well have been deduced from that.
Brace for impact guys, unless they want to go through the rigours of reprinting APLs for the mere sake of being unpredictable, Friday 7th of February is the latest they can hold on to.
PS: Don't ever grow bigger than our association... Congrats in advance!
Marvel how far na. U no go rest for this Sunday?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your response should be framed and kept in a museum.

bobowaja:

Actually, if you adhered to your own advise you won't be here because you would be checking your mails and portal. You won't be checking nairaland for updates. You won't know the posts are unnecessary if you are not reading the useless information

This ur post go even add more to the unnecessary pages wey angered u sef.

The joke is on u bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Umehlion(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Some people are simply playing on your intelligence just to remain relevant. No APL in February. March is not even sure...

Happy Sunday!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dozylala90:
We will be alright guys grin grin grin
I decided to come back, so as to allay the increasing fears of my people. There's certainly a second list, with the date of resumption already known.
I think it's best to expend this kind of energy praying than doubting the obvious outcome.
I copied this post from DPR.
Only him dey sabi dates of resumption for there and here. grin grin
Guys, dont let anyone prey on ur positive hopes o. I dey suspect the guy like that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
scobyy2007:
Your response should framed and kept in a museum.

Baba. Happy Sunday to you. This good news go reach us o.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dozylala90(f): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
bobowaja:

I copied this post from DPR.
Only him dey sabi dates of resumption for there and here. grin grin
Guys, dont let anyone prey on ur positive hopes o. I dey suspect the guy like that.

Don't you think if I had wanted to play games I would have easily deleted my account? Anyways, I've been on this forum long enough to know that information are thoroughly checked before absorbed.
BTW, I have shared it as I received. Goodluck bro

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by scobyy2007: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Amen Boss. Success all the way
bobowaja:

Baba. Happy Sunday to you. This good news go reach us o.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
I still believe Jarus and Dawani's source and here's why:

My dad called me yesterday morning and asked me to to check the NNPC career portal. I did and revert back to him telling him there was no change, but I was curious and asked him why?

He said he met a PA to petroleum minister at the burial ceremony of a former ED of NNPC and the PA told him that APL was scheduled to be out within last week and this week so he wanted me to check if I was successful.

I told him it's not out yet (didn't tell him I had already gotten the info from our trusted Jarus) grin but hopefully this week.

So from my point of view, if leaking a time line for the release of APL will cause so much raucous as to significantly change its expected date, the PA will be in the know.

I can conclusively tell you ladies and gentlemen that the wait is over! May we all have reason to smile by the end of the week. wink

49 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Umehlion:
Some people are simply playing on your intelligence just to remain relevant. No APL in February. March is not even sure...

Happy Sunday!!
Yes, no APL in February, but there is APL in February 2020. Brace up for APL this week jareeeeee.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dozylala90:

Don't you think if I had wanted to play games I would have easily deleted my account? Anyways, I've been on this forum long enough to know that information are thoroughly checked before absorbed.
Okay. I will quote you to say thank you if your claim comes out true.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dozylala90:

We can't say for sure if you are playing games.Buh one thing I know about DPR prophets dem,Awon Marvel68,Teddyx is ,it is safer not to ever believe you guys.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
project19:
I wanted to say, welcome back G'briels....but u said that u are not one of us? How can u be a member of AOLMAW and not one of the hopefuls?Abeg, ladyjane com airpus check sontin here, confusion is confusing here cool

Loms! Bruvv...I yaff tire for the thread and everything inside it cool if they say Apl is coming tomorrow... They are right...
Next tmao.... Very right...
The upper tomorrow... U can never be more right! cheesy
So long as the thread isn't stagnant cool

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Umehlion:

Happy Sunday!!

U will drop evil news and still wish us happy Sunday?

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by isyourboy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jeweltz(f): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Medical information Just entered. 3:37pm

Thank you God

I'm always grateful

Is this real please
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donrissy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful

This recruitment is now like a joke to many sha especially non-applicants. Even those not yet done with JAMB now see this thread as a form of mockery.

Hopefully it'll end soon. We've waited six months plus, what's an extra week or even month.

God will help us. Amen

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful
this is looking true oh. This is this person first post on this thread. Hopefully it is fake
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful

Did u even apply at all. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:
this is looking true oh. This is this person first post on this thread. Hopefully it is fake

Mtchwww

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful

Screenshot

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful
ohh! All these Batch A people.ThankGod you are done with your medical fitness test...
Our batch' APL is coming out soon.Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful

Will the mail enter in the inbox or spam box?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Isyourboy - Artexses/Beam at it again!

inrainbows:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful
You don't just type your nonsense here without proof. Proof is what will validate your claim
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Umehlion:

Happy Sunday!!
but you want us to believe that you are not playing with our Intelligence. All what you typed here doesn't have anything to back it up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful
Medical information?!
But Batch A&B got APL straight now.
Why Batch C go different?
Oya do us a balher, with 1000Mega pixels Screenshot. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Donrissy:

This recruitment is now like a joke to many sha especially non-applicants. Even those not yet done with JAMB now see this thread as a form of mockery.

Hopefully it'll end soon. We've waited six months plus, what's an extra week or even month.

God will help us. Amen

Perhaps mods have taken this thread to Jokes "sextion" and that's why they're masturbating on it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
~~~~

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
isyourboy:
Guys check your mail.

Thank you God

I'm always grateful
Nairaland ghost. Maybe naa Beam Clan send you come. Just tell him to see his doctor wherever he is. Cos this attitude can't take him anywhere.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Meeinarh: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
I heard that they will shortlist us this month to start work in march........I pray its true

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.