Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4822213 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
The Countdown has begun.. Who will be the first to announce or post his/her APL... ..

67 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cochukwu: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Napolitano2012:
The Countdown has begun.. Who will be the first to announce or post his/her APL... ..

Yeah... I!!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Afootee: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Napolitano2012:

See my hands up!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
After this week, I reserve my comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
People, how do i delete a post?
I can't seem to find my way around it...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kimanna: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
moogoogaipan:

You can't delete outrightly, but update. Click on update under the said post and delete leaving a . Period sign or blessing as the case may be. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Voice234: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:
amen oh. I pity anyone who misbehaves after this. If they do moogoogaipan has the right to curse cos warning has been issued. I repeat nobody should tag me part of MIB oh
Ok who will now take your place in the "I" of MIB?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thank You
kimanna:

You can't delete outrightly, but update. Click on update under the said post and delete leaving a . Period sign or blessing as the case may be. Lolz
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mitocyan:

Ok who will now take your place in the "I" of MIB?

Umehlion has been giving us negative news for a while now and he does not want to let us be

Hmm...MUB

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
moogoogaipan:
bí alẹ balẹ kirikiji abogbo, bí okùn bá kún, awọn kánkan má n gbà ilẹ kán ní.

èyí ewi ayé bá wí báyìí ní ẹgba orun má ngbà, tí akuko bako láyé, awọn ẹgbẹ ẹ lọrùn má n gbà ní.

ofo lómí ẹkọ nṣe, isyourboy ofo lọ sè k'ẹyin ayé e, otiẹ tí n se báyìí báyìí... Ṣàngó Olukoso àyà iná, ma pinpoint ẹ, tori wipe oti ṣe ọya, èṣù làlú ògiri òkò tí yé sí ọrọ, àbá e wà òràn bí orida, torí wípé otí fún ni adi jẹ, adi ní ìyá èṣù.

Oloriburuku

Guy calm down oo.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
I believe and am hoping we get closure next week, a friend mentioned next week also and March as resumption(source not from here). If nothing happens next week, God knows that I will forcefully unfollow and possible deactivate!!!!! ha!!!! am tired, and pls no mofo should come and ask me to get something doing, adekun.
Èse gaan

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kimanna: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Biolexxin:
I believe and am hoping we get closure next week, a friend mentioned next week also and March as resumption(source not from here). If nothing happens next week, God knows that I will forcefully unfollow and possible deactivate!!!!! ha!!!! am tired, and pls no mofo should come and ask me to get something doing, adekun.
Èse gaan

By next week do you mean this week that today preceeded?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chukkkz:

Umehlion has been giving us negative news for a while now and he does not want to let us be

Hmm...MUB
Yes o. From MOB to MIB and now MUB

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
Napolitano2012:
I can see the colors of the rainbow
And I can feel the sun on my face
I see the light at the end of the tunnel
And I can feel heaven in it's place
And that's the sign of victory

.......R. Kelly..........

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chukeg:

Yes o. From MOB to MIB and now MUB

Correct bro. That is where he belongs

I thank God Inrainbows had the sense to jump out of that failed party. The AOLMAW party will always prevail.

Happy APL week. Grace to us all. No matter what

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
moogoogaipan:

The swear has gone forth you can only annul it, my man didn’t know you know incantations grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Swargu:

The swear has gone forth you can only annul it, my man didn’t know you know incantations grin
Pastor Hooha had Annulled it...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chukeg:

I can see the colors of the rainbow
And I can feel the sun on my face
I see the light at the end of the tunnel
And I can feel heaven in it's place
And that's the sign of victory

.......R. Kelly..........

I can see clearly now the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way,
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind,
It's gonna be a bright (bright),
Bright (bright) sunshiny day,
Bright (bright) sunshiny day.
Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone,
All of the bad feelings have disappeared,
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for,
Bright (bright) sunshiny day.
.........Jimmy Cliff........

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:
some people have carried curse on their family or their head because of petty stuff like nairaland for real. Please I am no longer part of MIB oh( I belive in Jarus oh). Nobody should curse me oh. You don't know the kind of mouth or authorty some people have. I just pity that Beaam guy. When life issues begin to happen later you would not know that it was nairaland
Which kin wahala b this na? Should we now change MIB to MB? cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
kimanna:

By next week do you mean this week that today preceeded?

Yeah, this present week
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DarkShades: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:
some people have carried curse on their family or their head because of petty stuff like nairaland for real. Please I am no longer part of MIB oh( I belive in Jarus oh). Nobody should curse me oh. You don't know the kind of mouth or authorty some people have. I just pity that Beaam guy. When life issues begin to happen later you would not know that it was nairaland

No Leave No Transfer bros!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:

God has touched this one, otidi minus one

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chukkkz:

Hmm...MUB

BUM sounds much better

You can pronounce it twice for a sub woofer effect

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
BenFlash:

BUM sounds much better

Lwkmd..Nice one bro...Just that we have a history of Ms...(M in plural)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
For real though less than half or a tiny bit of people here would get APL. A lot of people would have to stomach rejection oh. Many monikers here would have to accept rejection for real. God help us oh cos less than 10% wud get APL and there are more people outside naira land.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Slammmmmmmm:
See as curse restore this one back to Factory Settings grin

May the best men win..
it is real my brother. You need to hear silly ways people have chop curse or bad happenings on their head. Don't joke with any curse. May we be part of the very little who would get APL this week cos many popular moniker here wouldn't get oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
I will be the 1st to post mine
Napolitano2012:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukkkz: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Napolitano2012:

Observation: This one that Napolitano started the countdown this time instead of Circleofwills, it seems things have changed oo even in the realm of the spirit

Our sources e.g Jarus, Napolitano, Danwani200, Kingsbaba, Biolexxin, Youngforever22 have all aligned for this week.

I dont see how the NNPC guys will start reprinting APLs because of information leakage. Its a lot of work which i dont think they are ready to do. The GMD must have been given or briefed of a timeline which must have been communicated to the Ministry of Petroleum. The recruitment team may not want to escalate issues to the GMD. Hence, may be forced to release the APLs like that. Someone also said the APLs must be signed manually, hence making it more tedious and rigorous...just thinking o

The God of Heaven will bring our desires to pass. Amen (Pastor Hooha can continue from here....)

Success to us all

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
inrainbows:
For real though less than half or a tiny bit of people here would get APL. A lot of people would have to stomach rejection oh. Many monikers here would have to accept rejection for real. God help us oh cos less than 10% wud get APL and there are more people outside naira land.
Are you sure you still want us to replace your name in the MIB screw?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
bobowaja:

Are you sure you still want us to replace your name in the MIB screw?

We still have space for IBUM just in case he hasn't repented.

If you say Akwa before it, omo na u sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.