Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821684 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrettySandra:
It's high o. You mean someone without connection has 50% chance of getting APL out of the 11% that will probably get it? I think it is statistically impossible unless you factor GRACE in your analysis, else it should be an estimate of around 25% based on historic review. 0.11×0.25 = 2.8% chance approximately.

u sabi maths so?

abegiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonTopps(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrettySandra:
It's high o. You mean someone without connection has 50% chance of getting APL out of the 11% that will probably get it? I think it is statistically impossible unless you factor GRACE in your analysis, else it should be an estimate of around 25% based on historic review. 0.11×0.25 = 2.8% chance approximately.

This is clearly not the reporter
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
From soon to next week, then to tommorow. APL is dropping quick.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrettySandra:

I know like 4 people with masters degree who wrote the CBT that were not shortlisted for the interview.

The thing is most of the Elite kids missed out on this particular recruitment, that's the major reason why they don't even care about our psychological state of the mind.
They have been stalling this process just to look for means to smuggle their candidates into the system. It looks like balher the GMD's personal photograper has been technically knocked out at the CBT stage.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
pflourish:

I know like 4 people with masters degree who wrote the CBT that were not shortlisted for the interview.

The thing is most of the Elite kids missed out on this particular recruitment, that's the major reason why they don't even care about our psychological state of the mind.
They have been stalling this process just to look for means to smuggle their candidates into the system. It looks like balher the GMD's personal photograper has been technically knocked out at the CBT stage.
Exactly why Balher the GMD photographer was rushing the custom Job

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
pflourish:

Very correct. A lot of guys never took it seriously and now regretting.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
pflourish:

Balher the photographer lolzzz. That drunkard deceived many here that year. Remain small make the mofo snap GMD inside bathroom. And na GMD cook invite am come the event oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sogbonna: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
I am one of those, but I'm surprised I reached the interview stage.
Applied on the deadline day reluctantly at 5pm.

Got notification for CBT to be held on Saturday.

Decided to write the test on Friday afternoon. I wanted to go for a wedding that Saturday but reluctantly went for the test.

Lo and behind, I was invited for the interview at the towers.

God who has started this work must perfect it to the end.

I'm really hopeful
May God see us through

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
pflourish:

Could this be the reason his presidency sauce pan asked for his CV the second time�. Because left to me if I had top rank sauce like the one Mr Photographer have, I will probably be somewhere in Kaduna or Kano chilling with iced kunu.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CommanderMoh: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
isyourboy:

Please forgive me. That's all I seek

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
It's unbelievable how y'all don't see how funny this is... I just keep picturing the real-life scenario here...
Whenever your sibling asks you to write a story that ends with "Had I know", just come and copy these guys' exchange.
I'm literally laughing out tears. grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Chukeg:

Exactly why Balher the GMD photographer was rushing the custom Job
GMD wanted to push him to Custom but afraid of Balher attitude...Balher might start taking shots of all the activities in the borders

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rafiq2:
Lol, if this thing no commot dis week ehn... Balher, MUB's & their new intern cocococo will scatter this thread & gloat like they won a ticket to heaven grin
Before nko? grin When we dey tell una say make una comot mind for APL predictions, una nor dey hear.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
cocococo:

Before nko? grin When we dey tell una say make una Conor mind for APL predictions, una nor dey hear.

Lol, if e no show, na to deactivate, fully concentrate on my business & try hustle Canadian Visa before them ban Nigeria as well grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biggerboi: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Etr3y:

GMD wanted to push him to Custom but afraid of Balher attitude...Balher might start taking shots of all the activities in the borders
Lmaoo u ppl are not nice

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by julibekwe(f): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ottsaraf: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
My NNPC Story

A friend called to tell me NNPC recruitment is out and that I should apply. I rubbished it and said "woh! I'm not applying for any Govt job again jare. They already knew those they want to employ". The application window was just 2 weeks from the date of advert. 4 days later, a mentor called me and said " I have dropped a message on your whatsapp, check it". I quickly went and what i saw was "apply for this job and take it seriously". I just shook my head and closed the chat.

7 days after the day of advert, i decided ti fulfil all rightoeusness and just apply. I got discouraged when I was finding it difficult to upload my documents. I left it and continued with my day job.

On the last of the application windon, i just decided to try it again and all documents uploaded. 3 hours before expiry of advert, finally i successfully submitted. I heaved a sigh of relief!

2 weeks later, i got a mail and SMS from NNPCCAREERS that my uploaded documents were not legible, that i should re-upload. I was given a timeline of 24hours. I finally did.

Then, during Ramadan fasting, there came the CBT invite. I was dead broke that day that i didnt even have TFare to go to the exam venue at Ikorodu. I told my fiancee " woh! I'm not going again jare. I dont have money plus its heavily raining now. She said "you must go o. You have ti go". I found money and went to Ikorodu. Wheb I got there, i was shocked at the sight of the crowd i met. Guys were " famzing" ladies. I jist stood somewhere and waited. I did the test and it was good.

Later when i got the Interview invite, that was when i felt maybe the process could be fair. I dont even want to talk about what happened on that day of Interview ehn (July 6th)!

Why did I share this? No matter what comes out of this (I am positive though), I believe I have tried and I give God the glory for giving me opportunity to have a 50-50 chance of working with NNPC even without knowing anybody.

In the end, I wish us well. We are deserving of the APL and we should get it by God's grace.

36 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
This wahala is too much, I just want to focus on other thing but my spirit refuses. Sometimes I even regret applying for this job because it causes me a lot of pain and also blocks my other opportunities on something that I don't have certainty. But whatever I remember that God is always there and he may surprise us I fell extremely happy.

Please house just to calm my nerves, what is the probability of someone getting this job without connection?
I have a friend whose dad is a strong politician in the north Bauchi state to be precise (though not holding any political office), , He has connect with governors, members, reps within and outside the state..
The guy is the only Male child in the family, He wrote CBT but was not call for the interview, after the interview around October or so, The Dad connect to the GMD which is from Maiduguri, if he can help him fix his Son, but the GMD told him is late and the will soon do another recruitment. The guy came and was telling me what his dad discuss with GMD (I remember begging him to tell his dad we are two, when he told me his dad will connect him��)..
Another one was when my uncle asked for my details, that i should pray hard oo, there is a lot of interest everybody want to fix his own, and that thank God my state don't have much competition like the east and western states...
In my view it depends on ur location, performance, interest...
Laslas everything na by the Grace of God��

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
shocked This recruitment will seriously shock alot of people, especially when APL gets out.

Good luck

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nothing corona virus no go see for wuhan..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Jezra: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Jiang:
shocked This recruitment will seriously shock alot of people, especially when APL gets out.

Good luck
Lols from now on I think this is line we should be using to refer to Apl release (gets out). Cos it looks like the thing dey for GMD maximum Security Prison, heavily guarded by lots of secrets. I hope our escape dat facility and gets out. Lol. Those who have prison life experience now we need u Asap.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lordlight20109:

If only you can foresee the unseen. You will know that you are already useless. Cursed fellow

When tomorrow your life becomes miserable, you would start blaming your village people not knowing that you brought misfortune to yourself with your own hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Na double suffer o, if after this prolonged and exhausting wait, person still no get APL shocked
Naija i stan!!!

Its really challenging to be a nigerian.

A country where a lawmaker has four wives who has produced 27 kids for him, and still counting"

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
NNPC recruitment is one of the deepest recruitments in Nigeria, so whatever you are seeing, it is part of it's deepness.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
bobowaja:

grin
We should ignore him. Na troll him be.

E dey find relevance
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
poeticjustice:
You sound so basic just like any other mendacious troglodyte

Lol.. I faint...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Rafiq2 post=86346839][/quote]

LMAO!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ozoebuka1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
What if i told you all that Nnpc is in collaboration with dangote group to recruit some staff that will be placed to work in the new refinery being constructed by dangote?

What if i told y'all that all of us that went for the interview will be called?

What if i told y'all that i made this shi.t up?
grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bumweng:

u sabi maths so?

abegiii
That one don play Merrybet tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JonTopps(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:
What if i told you all that Nnpc is in collaboration with dangote group to recruit some staff that will be placed to work in the new refinery being constructed by dangote?

What if i told y'all that all of us that went for the interview will be call?

grin cheesy grin
What if i told you that you can go f*ck yourself grin

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:

grin cheesy grin

Lol... Goan finish your medication

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
ozoebuka1:

grin cheesy grin
Now I am telling you that; "you're not feeling fine" cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
freedomest:
NNPC recruitment is one of the deepest recruitments in Nigeria, so whatever you are seeing, it is part of it's deepness.

deepest? What does that even mean?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.