Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824710 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JB01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
muhamm3d:

Clowns said the case doesn't matter. Shebi you have the apl now. Call your parents you have a new job. Clowns. We are the haters and yet positivists can't give you APL. Reality una no like you prefer to live in a fantasy. Jumanji sef dey tire. Kilode!

CEO MIB and Associates. I'm sure you won't be happy if APL is released.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nuttybynature:

I already decided not to say anything or make any comment in relation to the court matter since peeps here doesn't appreciate indepth search for information even at one's integrity and pride's detriment.

Anyways, I have this to say. TEASER4 and the rest can curse as much as they like, I'm not perturbed.

1. The law (any lawyer in the house can prove me wrong) is that judgement must be given within 90 days after parties adopt their processes and Feb 14 seems to be the rough estimate of 90 days since the last adjournment which as the news had it (and as I posted here even before the news was published) that parties adopted their respective processes in November 28, 2019 and the Court adjourned to Feb 14, 2020 for judgement/ruling (you may apply for CTC of records of proceedings of that day to confirm). Thus, if there will be any adjournment at all, it will be at the instance of the court for various reasons best known to it and the adjournment cannot exceed 28 February 2020.

2. What NNPC did was to direct their plans towards 14th February 2020 or a later not exceeding February 2020 since they are more comfortable with Hon Justice Okon Abang handling the case. Since Justice Abang was transferred back to Abuja from Asaba, NNPC has enjoyed 100% success rates in matters handled by him. It is widely known that Justice Abang is a judge that favours the government. So NNPC decided not to even contact the lawyer that sue them or his contacts and would love to have the matter decided by Justice Abang.

3. The initial plan before the first Judge (the present CJ) that was hearing the matter gave that order to maintain status quo was to just drag the case on and release the APL Midway through the matter so that the matter can be an academic exercise. They were however held back by the order of the Court to maintain status quo. They had release the thing and end the Project Eagle since late last year or earlier this year but they knew the implication of form 48 and 49 and thus, they decided not to give the lawyer who only wants to generate publicity the privilege and rights to rant on media.

4. A friend who works in the legal Dept of NNPC says that they are very optimistic that the decision would go the Corporation way and the matter will be decided based on the preliminary objection without any need to go to the merit of the action and even if the court decide to hear the merit, NNPC will surely win and the APL will drop almost immediately. S/He told me this since December last year and repeated same just last week.

P.S. I feel like getting this info out. I wanted to keep this to myself just like I kept other info but I guess someone needs this so as to have his/her eggs evenly shared and not have it all thrown in one basket. For those that doesn't want to hear anything about the court case or thinks it has been settled, make the right calls to either the court, the corporation or the lawyer and you will know the true state of the matter.

Apologies for the long turenchi. smiley

Sayonara!
@joobseekar

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nuttybynature:

Oga mi sir!
Mohamm3d the Chairman, MD and CEO of MIB
I stan grin grin
Hahahaha...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
muhamm3d:

Clowns said the case doesn't matter. Shebi you have the apl now. Call your parents you have a new job. Clowns. We are the haters and yet positivists can't give you APL. Reality una no like you prefer to live in a fantasy. Jumanji sef dey tire. Kilode!

lol, they throw you bone shebi grin , oya call balher ( who said APL cant be released without his knowledge ) & cocococo too grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sempumping:
@joobseekar ,your answer in detail smiley
Hmmmmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Our theories are still valid till Friday.
If by Friday nothing happens, this forum MUST shut down. Signed:
FG
AMOTEKUN
IPOB
NYC
SAUCES Reporters

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
darado:
Our theories are still valid till Friday.
If by Friday nothing happens, this forum MUST shut down. Signed:
FG
AMOTEKUN
IPOB
NYC
SAUCES Reporters

Bros me, am just gonna deactivate & put all this NNPC thing behind me, cant stand bullshyt from both MUB plus NNPC.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
They have just release the drug you get high on. grin
Anyway na una time to shine. Hooha and others done shine their own cheesy

muhamm3d:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nuttybynature:

I already decided not to say anything or make any comment in relation to the court matter since peeps here doesn't appreciate indepth search for information even at one's integrity and pride's detriment.

Anyways, I have this to say. TEASER4 and the rest can curse as much as they like, I'm not perturbed.

1. The law (any lawyer in the house can prove me wrong) is that judgement must be given within 90 days after parties adopt their processes and Feb 14 seems to be the rough estimate of 90 days since the last adjournment which as the news had it (and as I posted here even before the news was published) that parties adopted their respective processes in November 28, 2019 and the Court adjourned to Feb 14, 2020 for judgement/ruling (you may apply for CTC of records of proceedings of that day to confirm). Thus, if there will be any adjournment at all, it will be at the instance of the court for various reasons best known to it and the adjournment cannot exceed 28 February 2020.

2. What NNPC did was to direct their plans towards 14th February 2020 or a later not exceeding February 2020 since they are more comfortable with Hon Justice Okon Abang handling the case. Since Justice Abang was transferred back to Abuja from Asaba, NNPC has enjoyed 100% success rates in matters handled by him. It is widely known that Justice Abang is a judge that favours the government. So NNPC decided not to even contact the lawyer that sue them or his contacts and would love to have the matter decided by Justice Abang.

3. The initial plan before the first Judge (the present CJ) that was hearing the matter gave that order to maintain status quo was to just drag the case on and release the APL Midway through the matter so that the matter can be an academic exercise. They were however held back by the order of the Court to maintain status quo. They had release the thing and end the Project Eagle since late last year or earlier this year but they knew the implication of form 48 and 49 and thus, they decided not to give the lawyer who only wants to generate publicity the privilege and rights to rant on media.

4. A friend who works in the legal Dept of NNPC says that they are very optimistic that the decision would go the Corporation way and the matter will be decided based on the preliminary objection without any need to go to the merit of the action and even if the court decide to hear the merit, NNPC will surely win and the APL will drop almost immediately. S/He told me this since December last year and repeated same just last week.

P.S. I feel like getting this info out. I wanted to keep this to myself just like I kept other info but I guess someone needs this so as to have his/her eggs evenly shared and not have it all thrown in one basket. For those that doesn't want to hear anything about the court case or thinks it has been settled, make the right calls to either the court, the corporation or the lawyer and you will know the true state of the matter.

Sayonara!
I can't remember liking a post this much.I like truth and fact.Yes, I want APL to be out today sef...but let it come out in peace....There is a difference btw being negative and stating a fact.You just said the truth and I am very OK with it.February/March is not far again....And finally we now know that APL release is not being delayed bcoz of "one news "NNPC read on someone's blog.I really don't like it when people try to use people's head to play ball.

Mr poster thank you.

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
muhamm3d:

You are yet to understand that,there is a difference btw being negative and breaking "negative news". A news may not be too pleasant,but the way it is presented matters alot.
However, the thing about you is,you are just full of negativity and More so, you have never said anything good or positive on this thread ..so plz f*ck off!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
muhamm3d:

You can see how that guy @nuttybynature orchestrated his message. Your own case na plain stupidity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adamx23(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
muhamm3d:

Them swear for you?
Seriously you're the most annoying motherfvcker on earth.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rahl444:
I can't remember liking a post this much.I like truth and fact.Yes, I want APL to be out today sef...but let it come out in peace....There is a difference btw being negative and stating a fact.You just said the truth and I am very OK with it.February/March is not far again....And finally we now know that APL release is not being delayed bcoz of "one news "NNPC read on someone's blog.I really don't like it when people try to use people's head to play ball.

Mr poster thank you.

@bolded, lol, I don't recall him saying it would delay it though. He only said it created some problems at the tower. Someone else subsequently did the conjecturing about it delaying the release of APL. Let's not get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emeliegregory(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Donas11:
Going to collect my APL from another company tomorrow...
New Job gotten,not compared to NNPC but make dey take this one see road small fess...

Can't believe I almost lost this offer because of I was expecting NNPC APL,took a huge gamble,by telling them a high salary, it paid off and I just got a mail to come and receive my offer letter tomorrow..

NNPC APL is still the password..

Congratulations brother. More blessings! God don dey show em hand for your body!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nuttybynature:

Sayonara!
you fit pass your messages without mentioning my moniker, I go dey get unnecessary mentions whenever anyone quotes you, shey yu forget that ni. I have no problem with you, its not my Father's compound you fit drop info here, but if nah lamba you sabi wetin go do you, if nah truth your body go tell you. Please next time dont mention my moniker.
Safe brother...

@YOU that dog, wey just remember to login his alt moniker to troll again, for your mind you go think say you dey clout chase, dem dey call you chairman you dey happy, only if you sabi wetin dey come your way, you go dey one corner dey cry, cos you're doomed

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Odylz: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Guys, many eyes are on this NNPC recruitment ish o.

I went to print some documents somewhere close to my house and I saw someone typing a petition letter to NNPC. From the heading, It was about the Non-inclusion of People with disabilities (pwd) from the on-going recruitment. Apparently, they have a governing body which wrote for thier inclusion in march 2019 ( when NNPC just advertised). The man also cited some sections in FCC laws which are against discrimination of pwd.

I guess NNPC have many battles to face before this recruitment concludes.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin grin this whole stuff be like Nollywood movie, next it will be a petition why the recruitment held in 2019
Odylz:

I went to print some documents somewhere close to my house and I saw someone typing a petition letter to NNPC. From the heading, It was about the Non-inclusion of People with disabilities (pwd) from the on-going recruitment. Apparently, they have a governing body which wrote for thier inclusion in march 2019 ( when NNPC just advertised). The man also cited some sections in FCC laws which are against discrimination of pwd.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Odylz:

Lol, I will also be dragging them to court for not providing an update for this recruitment, d thing be say, which section of d law should I quote sef grin
Nigerians are thier own enemies sha grin

muhamm3d please be my lawyer, pro-bono of course, I heard you are very generous like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Odylz:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
BenFlash:

@bolded, lol, I don't recall him saying it would delay it though. He only said it created some problems at the tower. Someone else subsequently did the conjecturing about it delaying the release of APL. Let's not get it twisted.
I won't have much strength for some logics now...But let's look at it like this;NNPC what's to release APL,there are two things in their front;The Court case and secondly "a rumored APL release date " on NNPC unofficial website..And the court case is something that must be taken care of before APL release..

Pray tell,which one is more substantial and worthy of NNPC' attention and confusion?.. Is just like Donald turmp paying more attention to Trevor Naoh' jest and mockery than addressing Iran' "nuclear weapon threat"on U.S.A..Such frivolity does'nt have the momentum to cause "confusion" in the towers.

Unless" confusion" has another meaning in NL...

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Donas11:
Going to collect my APL from another company tomorrow...
New Job gotten,not compared to NNPC but make dey take this one see road small fess...

Can't believe I almost lost this offer because of I was expecting NNPC APL,took a huge gamble,by telling them a high salary, it paid off and I just got a mail to come and receive my offer letter tomorrow..

NNPC APL is still the password..
Congrats boss!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Odylz:

Who said NNPC did not include disabled people as well? That he was not included, doesn't mean disabled were not included or does he know how many abled people was not called...That arguement lack substance and credibility. That boat will not sail

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Congrats to our successful GTs. Expect your calls any moment. Make we the EH take heart. The waiting continues.
Those with contact at the Towers are beginning to verify their status.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Macgyver1: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sempumping:

That petition would be discarded immediately, people with disabilities were considered. Every evil petitioner against the APL release ,I bind you in jesus name . cry cry

Exactly. My neighbor reached the interview stage.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
SenatorJChris:
All nah wash. No letter was printed actually. How can an organization print employment letters and store in their warehouse? Who does that!
What do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
SenatorJChris:
Congrats to our successful GTs. Expect your calls any moment. Make we the EH take heart. The waiting continues.
Those with contact at the Towers are beginning to verify their status.

Bro, when exactly is "any moment"?

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
joobseekar:
For those saying after court, what if they postponed till June again or the outcome says they should cancel and start afresh, what will happen?

Sempumping
klassd

They are passing judgement on that date. It will not be postponed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
You people should just gather money and sue NNPC.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
SenatorJChris:
For those coming here to insinuate that EH recruitment is on hold or cancelled, and claiming from a reliable source, listen up. Both GTs and EHs will be contacted the same time. Stop giving false information. Whatever politics involved had been settled long ago and COC issued by FCC. Cheers
sighs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nuttybynature:

chi. smiley

Sayonara!

summary is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.