Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821566 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tyakson99: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
fidebbs:

I hope you get APL as GT and I pray that 6-9 years down the line , El Rufai becomes president, unbundles NNPC and sells it like second hand clothes in the bazaars of the middle east ( For your information, he was the first to opine that NNPC be sold. Not even Atiku) and as it is typical of investors taking over loss churning entities, jobs are cut, salaries slashed, upfront abolished. You find yourself on the street with 6 years experience as an instrumentation engineer or even lucky enough to keep your job but desire a move because the pecks are gone. An IOC maybe Shell (remember what was quoted as GT salary pa?) puts up an advert looking for an experienced engineer. Remember you are now 36 so would you still be eligible for GT role? You applied for the role and after 12 months of waiting for closure, you are told the mgt is open to internal movement rather than hiring externally! Wao! This is to let you know that no one is immuned to the vagaries of life. Some so called board members even joined as DMs! So what is the hypocrisy all about? Bleep this TAPE nonsense. It is all hogwash. The so called contract staff are even lucky to be there in the first place. In fact in the spirit of TAPE, their contract should be revoked as the jobs were not even advertised in the first place neither does it meet any FCC compliance. Mtcheew
I think we get it wrong when we say NNPC be sold. Every country has and needs a government owned company to manage it joint venture with IOCs. Check out all oil producing countries and you will see this. What needs to the privatized is the refineries not the entire NNPC.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jasmine2013(f): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
BenFlash:

You may be right, but I can also argue that you being on NL is unnecessary as well when we all know that your APL will not be sent here (assuming you made it.) You could have just waited for notifications without having to read my comment.

We can go on and on about what is and what is not necessary, It is just a matter of perspective.
Another unnecessary post! You're doing great!

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
NosaJBourne:

I really do not understand NNPC anymore. As in, the board didn't meet and approve the EH recruitment?

Why are they now talking about scrapping it and organizing another internal recruitment?

Did the general recruitment stop the staff from applying for positions?

So, invariably, retaining old blood without injecting new blood in the system in the EH cadre is what would make the corporation a worldclass oil and gas company driven by shared commitment to excellence

This is preposterous...

Wonders will never end in this country called Nigeria...

concerning the news on EH cancellation in relation to the recent turn of events. I really think you guys need to read in between the lines. If you did so, you will get the actual message without breaking a sweat.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Admin9: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
I just got admitted into Texas Tech University for mechanical engineering, please does anyone know the advantage of holding a texas tech degree in the Nigeria's oil and gas sector?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
jasmine2013:

Another unnecessary post! You're doing great!

You really don't have to join me in making unnecessary posts too

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Teaser4:
lol bro... well your dream seems like a revelation, I'm actually cool and calm, and I have a small body sef, if I tell you say I be 18 years old you no go follow me argue lol...

Good morning bro.
May apl locate us oh

thanx boss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
number5:

concerning the news on EH cancellation in relation to the recent turn of events. I really think you guys need to read in between the lines. If you did so, you will get the actual message without breaking a sweat.
Abeg, help local man understand the actual message na
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Macgyver1:

We still gonn' share a bottle of that famous wine...

sure bro. A delicate part of the parallel flow of reality. Such points in time CANNOT be distorted.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
nihelimitretep:

Why e be say na Access bank una go queue?

Or e get any bus stop wey dey carry go NNPC from there? Make I know if na to come join for the queue or take a straight bus to office o

Lol. Maybe la.rri.de can tell us more, based on his connection to anything access bank. But that room resemble were them the collect upfront sha

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
olaidefat:
NNPC #TAPE might be an audio one after all. ICPC has come out to say that applications will not be considered for the positions of Assistant Directors and gave a tenable excuse. I am waiting for the reason NNPC will give for the cancellation of EHs recruitment.
Don't misquote o...Nobody said it has been cancelled. Nothing has been cancelled. I repeat nothing has been cancelled. Nothing said on this forum is 100% True. Everything is someone's speculation. So the Recruitment is still on course. Or else anybody can come here post rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:
number5

Thanks for the mention. The pleasure is all mine and the respect is mutual.

Regards.

cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeddyX:

I don’t sugar coat to get public attention or praises.
What is the good news he brought please?
I respect Jarus but he seem to have take advantage of you guys. It’s not just Jarus that predicted last week and this week but some others did because COC was issued. Why cover up with those lies about leaked dates. There were those on DPR thread, the likes of tamihawt and Walush who posted specific dates for test and interview invites, along with APL dispatch dates. Their predictions came to pass.
One could tell that his prediction was based on what he felt would happen after COC was issued. I don’t care who you are or what you have achieved in life but If there’s any form of discrepancy or error in what you say or do, one has the right to question your character or motive. Let’s shun sentiments here.

Alot of them are asslickers smh. Jarus did not only predict the date here on nairaland. He went further to publish an article on his blog. But no one has the right to question according to some people here.

I for one can tell you I have met with the GMD a couple of times. I know some info I would release here to butress that I have truly been with him and family. After convincing of my closeness with him, I would then drop one date for release of APL. Won't that make me star? But these predictions of dates are needless. APL would come when it would come.

You guys are so fixated on release of APL that you don't even follow up on important question. Someone was trying to ask xfire on the reasons he left? Those are the discussions we should be having to prepare our mind for the NNPC environment.

I honestly think you guys should stop populating this thread with you different speculation of APL release dates.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
bobowaja:
I wish all of us could have get together one of these weekends. Positive and negative energies monikers... Make everybody print him name for front and back of him shirt.

Las las na war go end am. That na if war no start am sef. Cos some peeps here deserve better blows and planks for head.
This just made me laugh here grin Guy you dey vex. The way I dey reason things You go like take part for the Purge anarchy if it was to be approved in Nigeria. I know you go take down alot of your foes Hahahahaha. You go just dey Purge people anyhow Hahahahaha omg

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
yungmin:

Alot of them are asslickers smh. Jarus did not only predict the date here on nairaland. He went further to publish an article on his blog. But no one has the right to question according to some people here.

I for one can tell you I have met with the GMD a couple of times. I know some info I would release here to butress that I have truly been with him and family. After convincing of my closeness with him, I would then drop one date for release of APL. Won't that make me star? But these predictions of dates are needless. APL would come when it would come.

You guys are so fixated on release of APL that you don't even follow up on important question. Someone was trying to ask xfire on the reasons he left? Those are the discussions we should be having to prepare our mind for the NNPC environment.

I honestly think you guys should stop populating this thread with you different speculation of APL release dates.
Yeah. xfire never answered the question on the reason why he left NNPC. Seems he is planning to publish a new book detailing his soujorn so far in the oil and gas industry. You guys should look out for his new book.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
bobowaja:
I wish all of us could have get together one of these weekends. Positive and negative energies monikers... Make everybody print him name for front and back of him shirt.

Las las na war go end am. That na if war no start am sef. Cos some peeps here deserve better blows and planks for head.
Some people would go home badly injured that day. That I am sure of
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
muhamm3d:

Even if they do many of you here will still say it's a lie that it's a contract staff who is in charge of their social media handle that is trying to discourage people from hoping. He will also be said to be a negative vibe. People will never forget it cos they are extremely desperate and when people are desperate they will spin different kind of things in their heads just to make them sleep easy at night. Assuming they release it today people will still come up with 3rd and 4th list. Until it becomes apparently clear that there is no APL or anything of sort people will keep dreaming cos they have put all their hopes in NNPC and in their heads any failure is next to death. APL is not coming anytime soon get it into your heads. NPA recruitment took 2 years from 2014 to 2016. Test was done in 2024 Jonathan... People were called for documentation in Buharis in 2016. Keep feeding yourself with dreams that you will be called in a week or 2. Employment is not the only thing done in nnpc and they are not in a hurry to employ cos they don't send anybody. It will come when it's time. It might take a year more or 2. Then again there is another issue of slot buying, connections and all. Many will insult as usual but truth is there is no APL yet and it's not even certain it will come out this year. Early February early February. Today is 6th. Lol.

You see your life son? 2024? Drink water please

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Iyajelili:

You see your life son? 2024? Drink water please
This thread is just full of clowns and Mediocres Hahahahaha. Lwkmdh cheesy grin please stop. I wish they could give people award here. we have a lot of Kevin hart, Michael Blackson and Basket mouth here but people are not channeling their talents in the right direction..Na NNPC dey wan dash am. That's a daughter not son Hahahahahhaha Chei

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
All the volume in this world is needed here...
successful100:
Don't misquote o...Nobody said it has been cancelled. Nothing has been cancelled. I repeat nothing has been cancelled. Nothing said on this forum is 100% True. Everything is someone's speculation. So the Recruitment is still on course. Or else anybody can come here post rubbish
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
What if your so called trusted nnpc info guy here came up with the story to drive traffic to his blog which Inturn brings in cash....

2 + 2 sometimes is 22

Lewl

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
moogoogaipan:
All the volume in this world is needed here...
Na you be CNN, Ajazeera, BBC and NTA put together. Hahahahaha....Igba....

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Your first line is not necessary. WE are here cos of APL, that's our motive of being here, APL...

On Xfire leaving, that's personal to him i suppose, his silence reinforces my assertion.

My bro left NNPC for Airtel cos of pay, on Xfires case, us your guess as good as mine?

yungmin:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by successful100: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
muhamm3d:
What if your so called trusted nnpc info guy here came up with the story to drive traffic to his blog which Inturn brings in cash....

2 + 2 sometimes is 22

Lewl
See Einstein and Frankenstein put together...Wonders will never end....I just keep laughing...Seems like today is world clown day Buhahahahahaha. Oya na.
Leggo

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
You bear an Holy Name, why not be sacrosanct in your reasoning for once?
muhamm3d:

2 + 2 sometimes is 22

Lewl

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
muhamm3d:

2 + 2 sometimes is 22

Lewl

Ewu Gambia, do you even know how traffic converts to cash without ads?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Admin9: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
As an admin, i think it's almost time for me to close this thread.

You people are overloading our servers.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by muhamm3d: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
moogoogaipan:
You bear an Holy Name, why not be sacrosanct in your reasoning for once?

Did he say when apl will be released= yes
Has it been released=No
Has the stated stated date of release gone=yes
Do you have APL= no
Does he have a blog=yes
Did the information drive traffic to his blog=yes
Will the traffic bring money=yes
Do you still have apl = no

These are facts. Hard ones

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Admin9:
I just got admitted into Texas Tech University for mechanical engineering, please does anyone know the advantage of holding a texas tech degree in the Nigeria's oil and gas sector?

You are going to Texas!!! TEXAS!!!! grin grin And you want to come back?!!! grin grin grin
Very funny.

Only people I know with your mentality are researchers on government bond. And they're all regretting grin grin

The world is your oyster, look beyond this place. Godspeed.

To everyone else: PLEASE SEPARATE WHEAT FROM CHAFF IF YOU WANT TO EAT GOOD FOOD.
wink

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by emmabowin(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
pflourish:

Yeah. xfire never answered the question on the reason why he left NNPC. Seems he is planning to publish a new book detailing his soujorn so far in the oil and gas industry. You guys should look out for his new book.

Underated comment
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kayceenaz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
As APL is being awaited, what if NNPC is not the expedient place for you to cultivate your career, eyes away from juicy financial benefits for a second, which could dim your light in the long-term? Digest the below.

Why Smart Work Minus Talent equals An Average Career
https://www.nairaland.com/5673203/why-smart-work-minus-talent

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
muhamm3d:

Even if they do many of you here will still say it's a lie that it's a contract staff who is in charge of their social media handle that is trying to discourage people from hoping. He will also be said to be a negative vibe. People will never forget it cos they are extremely desperate and when people are desperate they will spin different kind of things in their heads just to make them sleep easy at night. Assuming they release it today people will still come up with 3rd and 4th list. Until it becomes apparently clear that there is no APL or anything of sort people will keep dreaming cos they have put all their hopes in NNPC and in their heads any failure is next to death. APL is not coming anytime soon get it into your heads. NPA recruitment took 2 years from 2014 to 2016. Test was done in 2024 Jonathan... People were called for documentation in Buharis in 2016. Keep feeding yourself with dreams that you will be called in a week or 2. Employment is not the only thing done in nnpc and they are not in a hurry to employ cos they don't send anybody. It will come when it's time. It might take a year more or 2. Then again there is another issue of slot buying, connections and all. Many will insult as usual but truth is there is no APL yet and it's not even certain it will come out this year. Early February early February. Today is 6th. Lol.
There's a difference between stating facts and being bitter. You're not being factual, you're just really really bitter.

Let people believe what they want to believe. Stop attacking people who believe positive sources. Na your believe? Why do you constantly have to remind people that all positive sources are fake? Do you get paid for doing that?

PLEASE LEARN TO BE KIND.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2020
Brace up for impact guys...
First to comment on the day APL... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.