Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4821773 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Stick to the plan.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jarus:

I don't dwell on all these matters. I pray normally, my parents pray for me, and the few people I help within my means pray for me.

I don't believe there is somebody somewhere scheming spiritually to stop my progress. If there is (which I seriously doubt), I don't believe the person can harm me spiritually. I only pray for God's favour and blessing not wasting energy casting some enemies (I have a dislike for Nigerian attitude of attributing everything to some usually imaginary enemies).

As a practising Muslim (and an Alhaji), I try to live my life normally knowing that nothing happens to a man except what God has decreed to him.

That's my philosophy to life, not just in the workplace. If I worked in NNPC, it would not have been different. And to be honest, I think fetishness/spiritual attack is the least of things you can accuse northerners (who dominate NNPC) of. Instead, you [b]should spend more time improving your political skills! [/b]That will be more helpful (to your career in NNPC) than wasting your time on imaginary spiritual attack.

That really caught my attention because it was one of the dimensions I argued my points from during the interview.
Thanks for this useful info, Alhaji Jarus!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
People are humbled, sources info ain't clicking, some are next-weeking, GMD has sooned it, APL will drop. GMD will surely release it.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Fixed
hooha:
Can you see that you have developed character by this NNPC delay? The character of patience and humility. Imagine how proud you would have been if you got the APL in September 2019. How you would have snubbed people or retaliated on those who put you down. But this character of patience and humility will need to follow you to your future destination as GMD, GGM, GM, DM of NNPC etc. [s]Can you see how patient and humble the GMD is?[/s] You need this character now because you will become like him tommorow, and will even do better things that will make NNPC the most distinguished oil and gas organization. The capacity in you is about to be on fire for great success. Never give up!! The APL will soon drop. Let's see what happens this week, but more after Feb 14, 2020. The way your pains will vanish when you collect APL, you will quickly forgive NNPC for delaying. I know it is painful, forgive them anyway.

God bless you and you must surely receive your APL in Jesus name. Amen.

All the glory to Jesus Christ my very merciful Father.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2020
hooha:
Can you see that you have developed character by this NNPC delay? The character of patience and humility. Imagine how proud you would have been if you got the APL in September 2019. How you would have snubbed people or retaliated on those who put you down. But this character of patience and humility will need to follow you to your future destination as GMD, GGM, GM, DM of NNPC etc. Can you see how patient and humble the GMD is? You need this character now because you will become like him tommorow, and will even do better things that will make NNPC the most distinguished oil and gas organization. The capacity in you is about to be on fire for great success. Never give up!! The APL will soon drop. Let's see what happens this week, but more after Feb 14, 2020. The way your pains will vanish when you collect APL, you will quickly forgive NNPC for delaying. I know it is painful, forgive them anyway.

God bless you and you must surely receive your APL in Jesus name. Amen.

All the glory to Jesus Christ my very merciful Father.

Beautiful piece by our very own pastor hooha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by annieberl(f): 2:48am On Feb 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2020
daima:
I am a sinner. But these guys just made my sin look like a learner's permit.
How do they sleep at night?
Igbo people from wherever you are. Arise, it isn't about Abia alone, it is about a race being strangled by her own ppl.
This boy is a Bible example of a beast with many heads......marce11inches
Mod please ban this guy. What kind of post is this?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lordlight20109: 3:17am On Feb 12, 2020
TeddyX:

Even some mad and drunkards speak the truth grin
I’m so contagious that you can’t stop mentioning my moniker. You are only deceiving yourself.
The only thing you and your cohorts do is to quote, praise and like the posts of liars that present unending failed predictions. In fact, e good as them dey raise hopes come later break una hearts as punishment until una receive sense grin grin MVPs kee you there cheesy

MVP don kee am already

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:53am On Feb 12, 2020
Teaser4:
make I drop tips for una, to avoid ban.. anytime wey moderator dey sweep comments here, wey e dey delete, don't reply a sub or engage a troll. you'll get banned...just laylow for some minutes make e finish sweeping...ghost mode
You get sense bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 12, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Naa.

A plausible theory is that APLs will be issued 1st April, which coincides with the anniversary of NNPC establishment.

Also watch out for when the pages reach 1977. That's the year NNPC was established.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 5:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2020
RayOB1:
To everyone who's bn mentioned by our mad TedX friend in desperate need of attention...

Thanks for keeping up d creed to keep ignoring him very absolutely!

Y'all be d real MVPs

Your head dey there
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Wednesday
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RayOB1: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Aye aye captain
Obasi001:
Stick to the plan.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Given this turn of events, I surmise NNPC should deem it fit to issue us along aside with APL, a Professional Certification with the caption ''Has ability to endure a long wait after interview'' Mehn, we have really been patient with them. Let's turn NNPC Certified Professional Waiters and add that to our CVs....lol

Jeeeez, nobody told me its gonna be this rough but have come too far to give up!

God Bless us all...lets have a beautiful day.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2020
hillaboi:
Given this turn of events, I surmise NNPC should deem it fit to issue us along aside with APL, a Professional Certification with the caption ''Has ability to endure a long wait after interview'' Mehn, we have really been patient with them. Let's turn NNPC Certified Professional Waiters and add that to our CVs....lol

Jeeeez, nobody told me its gonna be this rough but have come too far to give up!

God Bless us all...lets have a beautiful day.

I think Dangote refinery should issue this award too. I know of someone that resumed after 18months from success notification. Long enough to complete masters cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Na wao oh. That's really serious. It is well
NuissancePolice:

I think Dangote refinery should issue his award too. I know of someone that resumed after 18months from success notification. Long enough to complete masters cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Obasi001:
Stick to the plan.

Something like this.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2020
like play like play February dey go grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Mlayidi:
February no dey wait for person...Na APL go come meet am.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Mlayidi:

grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Mlayidi:
Lol.... And February no dey ever complete sef. Make we tell musa to chill little before he comot for gate cos musa is already tired. cheesy
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2020
freedomest:
February no dey wait for person...Na APL go come meet am.
By time!!! Indeed, Local man is in loss. Except for those who have moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Currently Ongoing Application

1. Deloitte Graduate Recruitment------Application Deadline: Tomorrow 13 February 2020

2. Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority------Application Deadline: 13 March 2020

3. KPMG graduate recruitment------Application Deadline: no deadline

4. Food Concepts Management Trainee Programme------Application Deadline: no deadline

Check the link in my signature to learn more and apply
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Mlayidi:

why u upload your picture now guy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Mlayidi:

Na you be this?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Reading this part of Bishop Kukah's message got me to, even if we try to ignore or dismiss this, you and I know its true. I was wondering why a snr bros that works with NNPC is hell bent on migrating to Canada via PR, or why my friend who is in the Army is so depressed, cos they are made to feel they do NOT belong even in their country.

Others may have plans to buy gadgets, rent bad as* houses, change wardrobes, but God please give me this NNPC job, so I can use my upfront to jaapa, Its sad that every able bodied youth wants to leave, but na so we see am.

May Micheal's soul rest in peace. Amen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by rockyruks: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2020
We are a wholly indigenous, quality-driven oil and gas company involved in the provision of such services as:

-Drilling & completion

-Engineering

-Procurement

-Construction

-Installation

-Commissioning (EPICIC) service.

We are looking to fill the role of a Business Development Executive

1. Support the Head of Business Development develop and implement Montego’s business development strategy and business plan.
2. Maintain and grow the company’s current and potential clients by developing winning proposals on company products/service offerings.
3. Develop and manage long-term customer relationships via written and verbal communication channels.
4. Participate in prospective client engagements and other related meetings, focus on meeting the ‘right’ managers to push forward any proposed business initiatives and proposals. Ensure regular, timely and professional follow-ups.

Qualification and Experience

A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field

Must have at least 5 years’ experience, preferably in Oil and Gas sector with strong networking skills

CVs to a.imam@montego-holdings.com

#jobs #oilandgas #marketing #careers #businessdevelopment #services #job #support
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Bumweng:

you think you made sense?

I'm finding it hard to understand his drift as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.