Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824576 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Dshiloh: 5:29am On Feb 13, 2020
TeddyX:

I won’t be surprised some of those insulting me are beneficiaries. Una no want make I put sand for una garri abi. Later if them release Apl una go come here tell us say una get am on merit Abi. grin
I will continue to expose all the corrupt activities concerning this recruitment. If you guys want to get your letters, you have to be brave and fight for what is yours. FCC people have been settled, so substitution can happen at anytime. Until you get your Apl don’t celebrate too early.
And @Gbyms, Na una be the reason wey make politicians dey get away with corruption. I no want make most of una cry when e set after the long wait.
Fantastic recruitment with an ugly ending!

TeddyX,

As informed as you are about the recruitment process, asides the activists court injunction that is scheduled tomorrow, Do we have any other Court injunction for disgruntled applicants?

Seems you know too much about the process.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2020
Pardon me for making an unrelated post here.

Can you kindly follow @savannahpetrol on Twitter. You can search for it or click https://mobile.twitter.com/SavannahPetrol

Relatively new and we intend to get some decent organic followership on Twitter. I’m accountable for more than half of the current following and promised to raise followership to 3k within the next few days. You may also tweet “following @savannahpetrol courtesy @jarushub” if you so desire.

Thanks for helping me in this small task I volunteered to take on.

Following it may also help you with latest info on the company - who knows there may be opening advertised at some point.

Thanks

70 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by donplus1: 6:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Jarus:

Can you kindly follow @savannahpetrol on Twitter. You can search for it or click https://mobile.twitter.com/SavannahPetrol

Relatively new and we intend to get some decent organic followership on Twitter. I’m accountable for more than half of the current following and promised to raise followership to 3k within the next few days. You may also tweet “following @savannahpetrol courtesy @jarushub” if you so desire.

Following it may also help you with latest info on the company - who knows there may be opening advertised at some point.

Thanks
Salam alaekum bro.. We appreciate your selfless service to this thread, doing this for u is nothing sir. I'm following now, I implore others to do same.. Let's do it for Egbon Jarus

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Jarus:

Thanks
For your selfless service on this thread, no problemo si patroni.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2020
olasunky15:

For your selfless service on this thread, no problemo si patroni.

donplus1:

Salam alaekum bro.. We appreciate your selfless service to this thread, doing this for u is nothing sir. I'm following now, I implore others to do same.. Let's do it for Egbon Jarus

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Jarus:

Thanks
Done!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Good morning hopefuls

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by KelBee: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2020
OK boss...
But this wait for the release of APL is indeed a serious one, hope the tension at the towers have gone down

Jarus:

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2020
Jarus:

Thanks
Anything for u the selfless Jarus, i will follow anything u ask me to follow, Chatted u on Twitter u didn't Respond..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2020
@Number5 and @CircleOfWills, are we still counting down or we are counting up now grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Chukeg:
@Number5 and @CircleOfWills, are we still counting down or we are counting up now grin
The count should be "to" and "fro": We are on a swing.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by QDream(f): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2020
TeddyX:

I won’t be surprised some of those insulting me are beneficiaries. Una no want make I put sand for una garri abi. Later if them release Apl una go come here tell us say una get am on merit Abi. grin
I will continue to expose all the corrupt activities concerning this recruitment. If you guys want to get your letters, you have to be brave and fight for what is yours. FCC people have been settled, so substitution can happen at anytime. Until you get your Apl don’t celebrate too early.
And @Gbyms, Na una be the reason wey make politicians dey get away with corruption. I no want make most of una cry when e set after the long wait.
Fantastic recruitment with an ugly ending!
You have done your best for us man. History will be kind to you as one with a heart for the masses. Big ups Bigman!!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenklinsJones(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2020
QDream:

You have done your best for us man. History will be kind to you as one with a heart for the masses. Big ups Bigman!!

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pshinero(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2020
number5:

Some levels of stupidity are just so difficult to ignore. It takes special discipline to overcome the urge of venting your annoyance at such an asinine fellow.

Not sure if the robot knows the meaning of the the last sentence, yet it still says it is contagious, smh! The recent coronavirus quickly came to mind.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by axletton115(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Imhayuba:
Anyone with deloitte or pwc past questions? Please help a brother
For Deloitte, You should practice some further maths (Polynomials, Surds, Geometry, Trigonometry etc.), Some GMAT English and Essay Writing e.g Brain drain, importance of commercial agriculture etc.

For PwC, check the 2020 Graduate recruitment forum, a link to pqs was dropped on one of the pages (Can't remember)

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AJCA: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2020
Jarus:

Thanks

I have done this immediately. I even opened an account. My respect Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by number5(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Pshinero:

Not sure if the robot knows the meaning of the the last sentence, yet it still says it is contagious, smh! The recent coronavirus quickly came to mind.

Corona virus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2020
KelBee:
OK boss...
But this wait for the release of APL is indeed a serious one, hope the tension at the towers have gone down

Still got an unsolicited message from one of my people two days ago that GTs will be contacted soon.

Didn’t report because I’m not too enthusiastic about the whole stuff again.

55 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ibeakema: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2020
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification: BSc/HND/OND
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
*Job Objective*
* To support the business development team on delivery of sales target and brand penetration into the market.
*Job Description*
* To aggressively market and sell business services to clients.
* Ensure the retention of existing customers and constantly follow up on their reorder.
* Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy.
* Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.

Method of Application
Candidates should send their cover letter and CV with the subject stated as Business Development Officer to hr.emeraldconsulting@gmail.com on or before 29th February 2020.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is Blackhummer sef?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2020
make nnpc do valentine for us oh. e go sweet in the middle make I yarn my fiancee say I got the nnpc job i applied for...gm

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Where is Blackhummer sef?
e dey part of Baba Mele's convoy lol....

I hail bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Teaser4:
make nnpc do valentine for us oh. e go sweet in the middle make I yarn my fiancee say I got the nnpc job i applied for...gm

Maybe, just maybe grin

wink

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2020
axletton115:

For Deloitte, You should practice some further maths (Polynomials, Surds, Geometry, Trigonometry etc.), Some GMAT English and Essay Writing e.g Brain drain, importance of commercial agriculture etc.

All these for just a job test? Do they want to employ me to search for crude oil at lake chad basin?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by beef123: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Pls wen is NNPC doin dat mass retirement?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2020
Question is, is there still a court case holding tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Jarus:

Still got an unsolicited message from one of my people two days ago that GTs will be contacted soon.

Mehn! That's the best thing o.
Even we wey dey seek for source sef, we are tired.
It's now like we're the ones pitying people that come with source. (The genuine and positive ones though)

I guess the biggest source should now be congratulations message itself.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Patientnnpctaff: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Jarus:

Good morning Jarus, I have a question to ask...
There is a mistake of name in my O'level certificate (neco)...
example instead of Written Jarus the wrote Jarius, though have gotten affidavit, But am scared if it will hunt me down in the nearest future.. Anybody with an idea should please help me..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2020
NosaJBourne:

All these for just a job test? Do they want to employ me to search for crude oil at lake chad basin?
No, they want you to audit NNPC recruitment. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2020
martinsfm:

Answer to your question will determine wether kalokalo is original or fake.
Not like it matters though. S/he can chose to be in-between sef. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2020
martinsfm:
Good question, but can I even ask, how do people get update on the court case sef?
Because to be honest, it is only here that somebori gets to know about the court's proceedings sef.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
I'm in Abj currently. Does anyone know the very court and time of the hearing?
I'd like to be there to see things for myself and the house. I'd appreciate any relevant info

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.