Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4823571 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by myluck: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Total of 1050 GTs were contacted. Massive recruitment. Kudos to NNPC. Most remarkable was that they employed ordinary Nigerians like you and I. Please no second batch and notifications has ended. Don’t let anyone scam you like they did on DPR’s Nairaland page. It’s over for GTs . That emotional trauma is wickedness so don’t let anyone be wicked to you. If you made it fine, if you didn’t , it’s okay to be angry but get over it fast and move on. Better days lie ahead.
Boypeace1:

Whats your source

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Struggles93: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
lamaliciou:
Just for the sake of clarity, has any lawyer here gotten the APL or does any one knows any lawyer who is notified?

Haven’t heard of any lawyer even outside Nairaland. Maybe we don’t know them. Please notify if you’re a lawyer or know a lawyer dt has gotten APL
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by my3phones: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Elpacino481:
Please can we have a WhatsApp group for the successful Applicants
https:///Iud4vqj3qpQL5wh8zdjO5Z
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Congrats to those who received the APL. For those of us who didn't get the notification. May we get the courage to move on. Nobody should come and be generating rumours about a second list. Please move on for sanity sake, don't end up like the DPR hopefuls. May the EH aspirants get their closure soon.

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
All GTs have been notified. Congratulations to the successful ones. Though it's heart breaking, but we must accept it the way it is, may it be a blessing to us all, and may God Almighty replace it with something better.
Peace smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
ConsistentSG:
My Ebonyi people howfar?

Has anyone from Ebonyi received APL?

any Ebonyian in the house?

Look at your nl dp, are you an "ọnyịbe?"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tunjasko(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hello guys,
We have finally gotten the closure we all seek for. It really hurts for those of us who didn't get the APL. I just want to make a promise to myself. I want to come back here by December and see that I have made significant progress and achievements. See y'all at the top.

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Enrypech:

Do you know if more will still drop or this is the end

From NNPC official twitter message, it looks like this is the end for GTs.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Jarus:

From NNPC official twitter message, it looks like this is the end for GTs.

OK... Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lorex90: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Glory to God in the highest ooo..

APL is finally here

Abia
GT Engineering

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slaw94: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Struggles93:

Haven’t heard of any lawyer even outside Nairaland. Maybe we don’t know them. Please notify if you’re a lawyer or know a lawyer dt has gotten APL
I’m a lawyer and I got it

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by habeebomar0909(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
So far Jarus has proven his worth, Jarrow also, those close to GMD have proven they are not close to him, rather they are just liars, once again nnpc have proven to be a professional organization, kudos to everyone, congratulations to the successful ones, we that have not gotten we pray that the Almighty bless us with other fruitful means. Amen

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
It's been an honour, comrades... smiley

Salute to all local men and women who got APL and those who didn't...

We shall meet at the top!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lagoscorper: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
lorex90:
APL is finally here
Abia GT Engineering
Time?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bro... Did u know of any kwaran getting notified?
olaidefat:
Mogoogaipan, how far?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
I just spoke to someone in HR, he said notifications will still be sent tomorrow and Monday. Anyone who hasn’t gotten should keep their fingers crossed. Congratulations to those who received theirs and goodluck to the rest of us who are waiting!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jerryfunky(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
lorex90:

APL is finally here

Abia
GT Engineering

Time of receipt ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by my3phones: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
New whatsapp group for NNPC GT 2020
https:///Iud4vqj3qpQL5wh8zdjO5Z
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by dave06(f): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
As seen on NNPC's Facebook page.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Adizzy1234:
I just spoke to someone in HR, he said notifications will still be sent tomorrow and Monday. Anyone who hasn’t gotten should keep their fingers crossed. Congratulations to those who received theirs and goodluck to the rest of us who are waiting!
Are you sure please? Emotions are high already. This isn't the time for false source.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Yetisky(f): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
They have come again oooooo..........
Adizzy1234:

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AududuNine11: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Adizzy1234:

You people have started again abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by trilobite: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
SenatorJChris:
It's amazing how everyone is claiming they don't have connections. Are we seeing a new Nigeria already?

cheesy cheesy grin So you were expecting them to be honest?!!
Very funny!!

I thank God for blessing the successful ones.
Backdoor, front door, all door na door!! March on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Struggles93: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Slaw94:

Congrats bro! What time did you receive please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
I simply just said what he told me and I’m inclined to believe him.

Chukeg:

Are you sure please? Emotions are high already. This isn't the time for false source.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
olusholag1:
Bro... Did u know of any kwaran getting notified?
One has testified on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lonzoball: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Rhouqy:

I’m a chemical engineer too. I’m yet to get
lonzball I did
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
favouredpikin:
I want to fulfill the promise I made to myself. All this while I have ardent reader of this thread and also a hopeful. I want to tell the world that the Lord has. I just received success SMS and mail from NNPC. I want everyone who at one time shared their sources on this forum. This will disprove so many that God is the greatest source. With Him all things are possible. From IMO state.

Nwanne
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lamaliciou(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Slaw94:

Okay... That's does it then. Congrats learned colleague. See you at the top!

Time to dust my wig and gown and take it more serious. Hoping to take the silk soon by God's grace.

And when you become a Manager, don't hesitate to forward some briefs to me oo.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edidiong25: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
any akwa ibomite that has gotten notification yet?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Adizzy1234:

Please, let people find peace...

"Na beg I tey beg you"

Congratulations GTs

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I remember in 2012 as a GT applicant when I didn't get the APL. I felt pained actually but didn't give up. With God's grace and perseverance, I moved on and actually got a good place. Started from a bank and resigned to a high paying government parastatal after some years without knowing anybody except God.

Yes, I again applied for the EH role this time, but not because of the pay or the name but for 2 things:
First and most importantly, to prove that I didn't miss the 2012 recruitment because of incapability. I strongly believe that you weren't dropped because you weren't good enough too. Other places deserve you more and may value your worth more than NNPC.

Secondly, to see if indeed the offer and working conditions may be better than my current earning and level (This I actually doubt, except maybe on the SS1 or Managerial grades).

Yes, I'm still expectant as an EH ( with less enthusiasm though) but I'll advise the GTs who didn't get the APL this time to please move on, trust in God and make the best use of their time. Start your masters, continue to drop your CV,
learn a trade, pray for God's favour and mercy. You may still get to work in NNPC in the future if God wills.

May the Lord show you the way and open doors that will indeed be better for you.

Congrats to all those that got too.

God bless you All.

Tayowiseone

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.