Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4824015 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okay, so I logged into the portal about 30 seconds ago, and I saw "no email".

It automatically refreshed and went back to invitation for oral interview.

Seems like end of the road.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Etr3y:

Thank you sir, after Monday evening I l move on... I still believe more mail notifications l be sent, SHALOM
Same here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheMatrix3:
quote author=BlackHummer post=84997310]

Bro if u hear some people's case eh.., nigeria is just so fvcked up. My friend just turned 29. He has not had any job since he finished nysc at 25years and has been managing to teach home lessons to sustain himself. He cannot apply for gt roles now because most require one to be at most 25 or 26years old, neither can he apply for experienced hire because he has no relevant experience. He is stuck in the middle. He overheard his uncles mocking his dad for wasting his money in sending him to a private school with nothing to show for it. The dude drank sniper recenly but didn't die. I am now housing him and hoping good fortune from nnpc will smile on him. The guy is a academically ok. Graduated with cgpa of 3.78.

This has got to be my highest point of this NNPC recruitment and of this forum. That this guy got the APL is testament that life may not be fair, but is truky beautiful. Another thing is that suicide is never the answer, theres always sth more beautiful ahead if we hold on. Congrats to y'all jare.

He got, but I didnt get though. Happy for him considering his state. You can imagine that the guy was even feeling bad for me. I told him I am quite resilient and will move on. To be honest i tried my best to contain my pain on missing this job. Couldnt even login yesterday as looking though the thread fills my heart with much sorrow. But I am recovering very fast...

Tbh, this recruitment had some merit i must say. I can only imagine what would be the look on my friend's uncles faces that were mocking him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by aify123: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigelCundy:

Oga...take am easy oo. But if that's what you saw, then it's what it is.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yeah, they're probably trying to update it.

aify123:

Oga...take am easy oo. But if that's what you saw, then it's what it is.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BlackHummer(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Joe82834:

Is it the guy that drank sniper that got the APL?

Yes, the guy that drank sniper got.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigelCundy:

So that means for those of us that can still access our portal and it's saying *invitation for oral interview* that means d journey don end for us be that?

Na wa oo

I never expected this shocker sha
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Etr3y:

My argument is holistical not personal...
Mails sent on Friday evening were not up to 250 talk more of 1050...
If the 1050 mails were sent... The thread would HV been more clustered with success stories

So everyone will be on nairaland? It is not so popular like you put it
My friend is not on nairaland though....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by akinjoe661: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jarus:

Jarushub@gmail.com a better route to reach me

Sir Jarus, please what's the main reason behind this EH deferment or will I call it inconclusive?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
akinjoe661:

Sir Jarus, please what's the main reason behind this EH deferment or will I call it inconclusive?

I have no idea bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigelCundy:

Guy, are you sure you saw "no mail"
Or?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by skyhigh14(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
I'm from Edo too and no APL o, I'm beginning to think Edo candidates were not well represented on the list. But God knows best we move!
Saint2flex:

Am from Edo state oo..
No APL. Am still thinking of what went wrong oo..

All the same, I give God all the glory for reaching this stage of the recruitment process. God knows best.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Etr3y:

My argument is holistical not personal...
Mails sent on Friday evening were not up to 250 talk more of 1050...
If the 1050 mails were sent... The thread would HV been more clustered with success stories

Oga, many people contacted me via Facebook and Twitter.

Don’t assume this thread is the only source of information about this job.

They have contacted successful GT candidates

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Licht: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hmmmm. Your sister got it on merit but you have a top source in NNPC.

Nobody will ever claim s/he was aided.

Ihategirls:
My sister was among the 1050 GTs selected

And she got it on merit without knowing anybody

I think this recruitment was the most transparent in all their recruitments!

Then again, a top source in NNPC Abuja gave us an information that they wanna release some kinda supplementary batch b list

With 850 names

Go and pray ooo

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jarus:

Oga, many people contacted me via Facebook and Twitter.

Don’t assume this thread is the only source of information about this job.

They have contacted successful GT candidates
Thank you sir, till Monday
Respect!!!

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Etr3y:

Thank you sir, till Monday
Respect!!!

I will be happy to be wrong though.

23 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
@Jarus

How do they replace those who decide not take the offer?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
It read "no email" under the status (green bar) of "invited for oral interview".

I pray it only had something to do with the servers though, while I still keep my hopes for Monday.
After that, it's goodbye and Bleep life.

Chukeg:

Guy, are you sure you saw "no mail"
Or?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
I didn't get mail but I hope on Monday they will continue sending mails even though I don't take it down to my throat.

Heard some little gist, some people were not invited for interview and still got APLs.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:
@Jarus

How do they replace those who decide not take the offer?

I really dont know.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fredkio: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
For those that got the offer, is ur portal page still showing "Invited for oral interview"
angry
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by javan1502: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Fredkio:
For those that got the offer, is ur portal page still showing "Invited for oral interview"
angry

Same question I have been asking

I know people with APL don commot here as Dem nor dey our level again

But pls if u have received APL, pls is ur portal still showing invited for oral interview

If possible let's see a pic of wat ur own portal is right now

Just help a brother
E get why abeg

Somebody
Anybody

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Let's see how Monday goes... I strongly believe mails will still roll out Monday. Fingers crossed

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
javan1502:

But pls if u have received APL, pls is ur portal still showing invited for oral interview

Just help a brother
E get why abeg

Somebody
Anybody
I didn't receive APL but someone who did told it's still showing invited for oral interview.

Hope is good, but this time it's better not to hope. God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ZoePaula: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Is it still like that? Can't find any 'no email'
NigelCundy:
It read "no email" under the status (green bar) of "invited for oral interview".

I pray it only had something to do with the servers though, while I still keep my hopes for Monday.
After that, it's goodbye and Bleep life.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
javan1502:

Just help a brother
E get why abeg

Somebody
Anybody

Yes, it's still showing "Invitation for Oral Interview"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Emmanuelk1234: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
javan1502:

Just help a brother
E get why abeg

Somebody
Anybody
bruh, no reason am ooo,we still dey together man...

Yes,it's still showing the normal "invitation for oral interview"...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
MI6:
Confirmed from a childhood friend in IT support at the towers. All mails were sent for GTs. All successful candidates have been notified. Expect nothing but calls from courier to deliver hard copy letters! So get a move on!

Only fate of EH/ Managerial cadre unknown for now!

Is true, they have notified all the successful GTs.
On the other hand, initially they intended to conclude the EH 2weeks after notify GTs , but now according to one of my sources he said it might reach April through may.
Rumours has it that the number of EH might be slashed, some slots will be filled internally while the remaining will be picked from the current list.
There is no definite timeline for the release, as a single TMC meeting can shift a proposed date.
No final decision have been taken yet, but the good news is that EH will see the light of the day by God grace.
The picture will be clearer as things unfold sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
300 candidates.

Loaded89:

Is true, they have notified all the successful GTs.
On the other hand, initially they intended to conclude the EH 2weeks after notify GTs , but now according to one of my sources he said it might reach April through may.
Rumours has it that the number of EH might be slashed, some slots will be filled internally while the remaining will be picked from the current list.
There is no definite timeline for the release, as a single TMC meeting can shift a proposed date.
No final decision have been taken yet, but the good news is that EH will see the light of the day by God grace.
The picture will be clearer as things unfold sha.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
It makes no sense for NNPC to purposely delay the ToTal release of 1050 invites...

I understand,where this optimism is coming from though,The success mails on Friday was not sent all at once, people got by 3pm,some by 4pm,some by 5pm...

Personally I do feel,they have sent all the Success mails..

The press release States, they have commenced contacting of successful GTs,with this statement, there might still be hope for those that want to still be hopeful (please do it with a pinch of salt..)

Congratulations to the successful ones...

Go and conquer the oil world.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cuuutie: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
to add, after I share it with a good number.. Would edit it. Also it's quoted so my edit might not solve anything. That's why I don't want to put something like a Dropbox link here publicly. Would just share it directly. I just want to help lots that might be interested in McKinsey as it helped me greatly. It's a top class material in the management consulting interview coaching world. And is 100k in Naira! Very unaffordable relatively. So once I share with a good number would stop and edit

Hello, it’s been quite a while since you made this comment but I just discovered this post. I’m about to apply to BCG and would very much appreciate this material. I’ve followed most of Victor Cheng’s newsletters and YouTube videos but just found the material quite expensive. I’ve been unable to send a PM so kindly let me know if you can help.

Best regards.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by markovnikov(m): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
I av only commented once tho..
I didn't get the success mail, and i am trying to move on...

But just to clear my doubts ..Did any among the successful have GT Candidate no of 6digits like
GT/432**1..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.