Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4822182 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cheks007: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2020
I failed a lot... All big 4's, Seplat etc

Truly grateful to God for this great undeserving favour and love gift

I rep Imo State
Accountant
Love mail recd by 16:34

Congrats to all who got thru and for others i wish y'all courage to kip on in d process of achieving career fulfillment

NNPC pls be nice !

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2020
hillaboi:

Are u for real? First class with m.sc?

Wow...what's your discipline and state of origin?
Yes, I am for real.
Water Resources Management,
Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by julibekwe(f): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
it's ironic, isn't it? how hope keeps us breathing just to kill us in the end

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Was hinted EH list will be out in 2 weeks. Just praying for success.

To the GTs that missed out, keep pushing, pick Masters form, this will give u advantage to apply for EH next time if age is against u for GT.

NNPC job is desirable but not getting it, is not the end of the world.

Happy Sunday

Thank you Sir
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by flowwolf09: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Cheks007:
I failed a lot... All big 4's, Seplat etc

Truly grateful to God for this great undeserving favour and love gift

I rep Imo State
Accountant
Love mail recd by 16:34

Congrats to all who got thru and for others i wish y'all courage to kip on in d process of achieving career fulfillment

NNPC pls be nice !

he young lady reading outside the towers under the tree. If its you. Big Congrats all the same. grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
souljar:

Pumpsingson that we know is usually terse and throwing sarcasm around. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
This part gets me. No one knows tomorrow so be humble!
I cannot appreciate enough of God's favours in my life and I do little first by humbleness before generosity.

BlackHummer:

He got, but I didnt get though. Happy for him considering his state. You can imagine that the guy was even feeling bad for me. I told him I am quite resilient and will move on. To be honest i tried my best to contain my pain on missing this job. Couldnt even login yesterday as looking though the thread fills my heart with much sorrow. But I am recovering very fast...

Tbh, this recruitment had some merit i must say. I can only imagine what would be the look on my friend's uncles faces that were mocking him
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
I am representing Edo from Edo North!

skyhigh14:
I'm from Edo too and no APL o, I'm beginning to think Edo candidates were not well represented on the list. But God knows best we move!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hey guys. A quick one for those in the know.

The resumption date, May 4th, is it for the start or conclusion of the orientation exercise?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
My own experience is that in all the interviewes I succeeded in just like NNPC, the interviewers never praise me but I observe from their questioning that they are impressed. I feel praises in the point of interview can be controversial.

kaikubura:

Sorry to read this but permit me to tell you that interview panels sometimes would not want to shatter your confidence immediately. They cheer you up even when you're undoing.
I had a similar experience 3 years ago at KPMG's final interview but if you ask me, all I will say is I did well because the man kept smiling and nodding. But deep down, I might just be entertaining him without necessarily meeting up the requirements in his checklist.
Fast forward to now, I'm so grateful to God for not allowing the process to be successful else I will be totally astray for a meager salary.
In a nutshell, stay focused and do not use human expressions to judge your performance. Cheers
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
kachii77:
Sorry bro ...let me try to paint a little picture of what might have happened from what I gathered..which collaborated with some of the things napo2012 said....so after the interviews, recommendations were made to the recruitment committee and they compiled list towards ending August/beginning of September ...but there were rumors that the list compiled some ppl who didn’t pass the cbt were included coupled with some small issue d Gmd had had with Group Hr when he was still ...Ggm so they suspended the recruitment ...because of integrity of the process ... they were later told towards middle or end of September to clean up the list since they couldn’t cancel as a lot had been spent...so by first week in October there was a final final list which ur name might have been included...it was just waiting the necessary approvals..though they focused on other things ...some time in November they took the list upwards and there was some complain of balance ...from powers that be ....and Gmd just brought it back now to Hr not recruitment committee again..to find a way to balance it ..which was when a lot of the reshuffling was done ...a lot of names fell out....then to balance in some states they just took some top performing ppl in that state not really minding the course since they ‘ll still be trained....a lot of ppl didn’t know that the recruitment committee selection list which was supposed to be the major final selection wasn’t final as it still underwent some major surgery by Hr..since they were trying to rush..which was Napolitano2012 said his contact asked for his bosses nephew details again...around ending nov/dec ..after this was done ..some few tweaks here and there were done ..which done brought forward this list...though what I wasn’t sure about was how Hr ..removed and added and if u recall Napolitano2012 said a lot of ppl would get this based on luck....this was d little I gathered though

Okay then, thanks so much.
It is well
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Rexmy:

Yes, I am for real.
Water Resources Management,
Ogun State

It is well. We are in this together!

Let's trust God for better opportunities... Regards!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why not wait until you receive your offer letter?

nelsonngim:
Hey guys. A quick one for those in the know.

The resumption date, May 4th, is it for the start or conclusion of the orientation exercise?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
vyke2008:

Why not wait until you receive your offer letter?

You know you didn't need to reply if you properly read and understood the premise on which the question was asked.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Patience is key! Bro, learn it... you will need it.

nelsonngim:

You know you didn't need to reply if you properly read and understood the premise on which the question was asked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rexmy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
hillaboi:

It is well. We are in this together!

Let's trust God for better opportunities... Regards!
We keep aiming for the best bro... God is ever sufficient and with him the sky is just a starting point.
Best regards bro.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gianluigizona(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
A big Congratulations to y'all that were chosen.

Wish y'all the best in your careers.

For the ones without notification, [/b]you didn't fail, you just weren't chosen this time[b]

EH Squad: Our watch continues.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
vyke2008:
Patience is key! Bro, learn it... you will need it.

Why does giving such unsolicited advise make you feel better? Have you met me before? Go and reread my post, you need to learn to ignore some things. You'll need such discipline.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thanks!

nelsonngim:

Why does giving such unsolicited advise make you feel better? Have you met me before? Go and reread my post, you need to learn to ignore some things. You'll need such discipline.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Don't give up yet... You might be among those that l get mail tomorrow...
After Monday pls move on...
Destinies are not the same ..
God's plan is the best!
Love you guys

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by RealAbdulqudus(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Etr3y:
Don't give up yet... You might be among those that l get mail tomorrow...
After Monday pls move on...
Destinies are not the same ..
God's plan is the best!
Love you guys

How sure are you that they've not finished sending success mails
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2020

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
can't I just receive a mail from nnpc? common mail. na wao!

17 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
jonnepapayo:

Well, I just finished applying for PTDF scholarship, and I'm applying another European one straight away
I still believe in God, I'm sure he knows the best and everything happens for a reason and according to his will.
Congrats to all successful applicants, I wish you all successful careers.
God bless. Thanks.
Plz can you share the link for the European scholarship? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
I searched for tears. They ran away from me
I read success stories.... Feelings were mixed.
I punched the air... Tension was still high.
I chatted friends... My fingers preferred refreshing mails.
Allah knows best. I have moved on but do miracles happen on a Monday?

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Starwisben: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Afootee:

I know. Just saying this so that some people can have peace. Regret mail would have been the best recipe for moving on.
Even NNPC's portal still shows invitation for interview completed.

It is well, All glory be to Almighty. I didn't make the list. I appreciate God for what he has done for me, he is ever faithful God.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by VGJBEJ: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
jonnepapayo:
If person tell me say God dey answer prayers on Friday night ehn, I fit slap the person.... But then after feeling the pain of disappointment to the fullest, I realized every other applicant was also praying, how many of us God fit answer?? some of us were bound to be disappointed in this recruitment even before it started.
I would not say I've moved on completely, but I'm moving on. More mails dropping on Monday is quite unreasonable to me, even though deep down I hope I'm wrong.
Well, I just finished applying for PTDF scholarship[b][/b][b][/b]and I'm applying another European one straight away.
I still believe in God, I'm sure he knows the best and everything happens for a reason and according to his will.
Congrats to all successful applicants, I wish you all successful careers.
God bless.
PS: Just in case someone wants to recommend me for a job or anything, I'm quite open. I'm a chemical engineer with zero post NYSC experience, currently not working, residing in ilorin, Kwara state but willing to relocate to any part of the country. Thanks.

.pls when is PTDF scholarship closing. Pls Date
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iliyasdass(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Afootee:

Wow! Let's just keep quite shocked

Are you pondering what am pondering
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
VGJBEJ:

.pls when is PTDF scholarship closing. Pls Date
Monday 17th February
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Iliyasdass:

Are you pondering what am pondering
Do you think it was arranged in order of GT number
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MumJ4J: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations to all the GTs that received an offer. To those who did not make it this time, know that it is not the end of world. If you believe in God and take THOSE certain steps you have been thinking of, you would one day look back at today's setback and laugh; you will have reasons to thank God again.

I'm talking from experience here. I lost an important opportunity years back that almost made me go into depression. But about a year later, I got a better position that was better than the one I lost. But that wouldn't have been possible if I had not missed out on the former opportunity.

So pick yourselves up, because the future is very bright.Cheers!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.